The Status of our players, league, and Bolivian Futbol In General

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Bolivianfuego, Nov 12, 2008.

1. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i wouldnt be surprised...the bolivian league was announced as the worst in SA

http://facetasdeportivastv.com/nota.php?id=9529

2. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    so what of jaime moreno and JMP returning to bolivia

and also...
    how long have tournaments like these have been going on...b/c theres bound to be at least one upcoming 'chocolatin' in there...is it me or are we just giving the kids with rich parents real chances while the poor really talented kids wander away..this has been an issue on the DL. that no one rlly mentions...

"Tajma campeón de la copa de oro del fútbol yungueño
    La Selección de Tajma se consagró campeón de la Copa de Oro del fútbol yungueño al ganar la final del torneo a La Asunta por la vía de los penales, ya que el partido en su tiempo reglamentario concluyó empatado a un gol por bando. Los jugadores tajmeños mostraron muy buenas condiciones técnicas y merecidamente lograron el título, que es el primer logro que obtiene Tajma en su historia. La Copa de Oro juegan los cuatro primeros del Campeonato Interyungueño de cada año."

3. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The deal between DC United and Blooming for Moreno is off due to insurance guarantees Blooming was not willing or unable to pay.

4. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    interesting vid between picaro castillo and his nephew who is the leading goalscorer of the munidlaito...boy is sub 15 and has potential already...as long as he dont go down the road of his uncle
    http://unitel.tv/site/index.php?contenido=deporte&id=4462

also a vid on pachi next to it...

5. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Cant watch the videos right now, what does it say about pachi?

There were rumors he was going to come back to bolivar, but like Nachito' they both were not included into this new TEAM of escobars that we got going on.

6. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  7. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The question is... to where??? I hope its still in latin america, corea didnt do shit for him.

8. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Well it looks like I. Garcia is out of Bolivar he is setup to play with Aurora next year.
    http://www.laprensa.com.bo/noticias/17-01-10/noticias.php?nota=17_01_10_depo4.php

There are conflicting reports on who the next player to be signed by Bolivar; la prensa says they already have this guy name Abraao Lincoln Martins

http://www.laprensa.com.bo/noticias/17-01-10/noticias.php?nota=17_01_10_depo5.php

While la razon says that Bolivar got this guy, who IMO sounds alot more promsing and exciting André Filipe Saraiva Martins

http://www.la-razon.com/versiones/20100117_006975/nota_252_939185.htm

Hmm same last name, I wonder who got it right, will anyways If someone can figure out a way to watch el classico this tuesday anywhere in the Maryland, DC, Virginia area please let me know I'll be making some calls to see if anyone will show it, I like videobolivia but i get frustrated when they don't show the game and the quality is horrible ......

It all points that el Tigre is really gunning for Botero.
    http://www.laprensa.com.bo/noticias/17-01-10/noticias.php?nota=17_01_10_depo1.php

9. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^^Yea, i heard about andre martins. Hes portugeese, and seems more likely then the other guy, because he already is playing in south america, well was with Caracas FC. I wonder how you go from playing in europe, to caracas FC??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/André_Martins

Either way he is only 22 and seems like a he is a good player but i never seen him play so who knows lol.

I rather get that other guy that there are rumors of, but isnt really a forward, so much as a enganche'.

10. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    wow..aurora has a strong team that nobody really realizes

11. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Its sad, I wish we didnt let him go, but rumor is he wanted a good chunk of change to stay in bolivar.... he played hard ball with him and his agent, sadly nachito is gone now as a result. :(

12. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  13. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Good to see jair reynoso doing good!

He really is an incredible story! From living in miami playing in the local leagues, to getting spotted by claure because of some guy working taking care fo his garage or something informing him of a good colomibian kid he might want to look at for bolivar.

From amateur (but played in argentina in his youth i believe) to pro in bolivia! Tahts pretty cool!

He did real well last copa aerosur, its too bad they let him go because of his streaky form. I hope he does well, and leaves bolivia to bigger things! He cried when he had to leave bolivar, and thanked the fans. :(

14. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  15. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  16. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  17. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Nice! More bolivians abroad! Hopefully his game exapnds.... cause sadly he's the best we have right now on that right side for the defense hahahahahaha

18. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  19. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  20. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Good job with getting some international friendlies Oriente. Bolivar, we gotta get on board.

I just thought of something. We should have an annual preseason quadrangular with last year's 2 best of Peru and last year's 2 best of Bolivia and call it something like La Copa Titicaca. :D

By the way, I think this thread and the 2010 Liga Bolivian Thread should merge.

21. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Just throw it out on the table and call it Copa Incaica

22. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  23. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
  24. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^^I'll agree with that. He should have taken the job offer frmo Bruce to the WC in 06'.

With that said though, I think he wants to make a name for himself in south america, and work his way up through HIS connections.

25. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    He needs to quit using his "back Street" connections.

This is sad. The dude has far better options then what he's employing right now. Sucks.