The Soccer Show tonight 6 PM EDT - "The Return of Lagerway"

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by Diceson, Aug 5, 2002.

1. Diceson

Diceson Member

Dec 21, 1999
    We'll be interviewing Garth Lagerway tonight. Listen in at 6 PM EDT on www.WUST1120.com.

He's going to Georgetown Law and expressed some interest in the Player's Rights stuff. He's also well known for his 100 beers in 72 hours in his Duke days. So, if you've got questions for him, send them in to Soccershow1120@AOL.com.

Of course, Ed Morgans (N.VA Journal - Jrnl.com), Martin Fernandez (UnitedMania.com), and myself will be talking about the continuing woes of DCUnited - 431 minutes and counting.

2. Jose L. Couso

Jose L. Couso New Member

Jul 31, 2000
    Arlington, VA
    :eek:

How did he do THAT?

3. marimacc

marimacc New Member

Jun 13, 2001
    Problem getting the show?

Hi there, I've tried several times to tune in the show this year, with no success. I used to be able to get it, last year, no problem, as I was driving home from the district to Maryland. Now, all I can get on 1120 is some religious program? Is some other station stronger than 1120 now? Any ideas?

4. FigoB1

FigoB1 New Member

Dec 12, 2001
    Virginia
    It's on the Internet only...too bad, by the time I get home from work it's over. At least they do a great job of archiving the show so you can listen to it later...just something about listening to a live show, though... :(

5. marimacc

marimacc New Member

Jun 13, 2001
    ooh!

Thanks for leting me know that, I figured it was on the air like it was last year. Oh well, sounds like the archives for me as well, thanks!

6. Cweedchop

Cweedchop Member+

Mar 6, 2000
    Ellicott City, Md
    Ummm,

I'm not hearing a thing over the internet broadcast..

Is there something wrong with the broadcast John?

7. Aaron Stollar

Aaron Stollar Member

Oct 25, 1999
    Falls Church, Va
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's broadcasting fine . . . others are hearing it.

8. Cweedchop

Cweedchop Member+

Mar 6, 2000
    Ellicott City, Md
    Yup, it came up at about 6:02 pm....