The SixtyFive Million Euro Man - The New Welcome Kaka Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by -Fifth CharM-, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Fifth CharM-

-Fifth CharM- BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 12, 2007
  2. -Fifth CharM-

Sep 12, 2007
    I think I broke BigSoccer ;D Can one of the mods take care of the other threads`?

3. -Fifth CharM-

Sep 12, 2007
  4. -Fifth CharM-

Sep 12, 2007
  5. -Fifth CharM-

Sep 12, 2007
  6. -Fifth CharM-

Sep 12, 2007
  7. -Fifth CharM-

Sep 12, 2007
    Time to earn the money back ; )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Frank Smith

Frank Smith Red Card

Jun 2, 2009
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    So I want to go to Madrid thinking I could get a flight for less than £70 (from London) but the cheapest flights are twice that amount. Does anyone know if it's easy to get there by train going to France and the to Spain?

9. azriel

azriel Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That Paris - London Eurostar was the biggest ripoff in the history of mankind.

At least it was 2 years ago :X

10. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005

******** YEAH!

Who would of thought after all those Donde Esta Kaka's he'd actually one day make it here. We all knew the transfer was done, but it's one thing to see the rags report his signing and another him getting presented.

Their first game is going to be surreal.​

11. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Frankie, I'm going to need you to take some decisive action on this matter cause you're starting to be a buzz kill again :p First you complain about not having anyone to go with and now you're complaining about price. It sounds like you're making excuses if you ask me :rolleyes: You're an adult last I checked so you don't need anyone to go with you if you really want to see CR9 as badly as you say you do and I'm willing to bet if you're able to get your hot little hands on half the amount needed for the plane ticket, a little perseverance and hard work will help you rustle up the other half. Time to put on the big boy pants Frankie. Stop talking about it and be about it. And always know there's no shame watching it on the television :D

12. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    When Kaka came out with the RM short i was in shock. I knew it but still couldn't believe it. Suddenly i noticed i had my hand up in the air in sign of victory lol.

Kaka looked kinda shocked first but then all you could see him do is smile.

13. suckafree8990

suckafree8990 Member

Aug 6, 2006
    houston
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    ah i'm so relieved they presented him with a number ;) would've been hell going another day speculating which number he would occupy.

14. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    [​IMG]

Kaka looking like a kid :D

15. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Amazing! Simply Amazing!

I caught some highlights on TVE Internacional and RM.com ... wow! wow! wow!

How happy did he look?

16. Fuera del Juego

Fuera del Juego Member+

May 10, 2007
    Nevada
    Did you try something like London (Stamstead) to Valladolid with RyanAir then take a train/bus to Madrid. Not as convenient as a direct flight, but it might be cheaper and it would be quicker than the double train.

Edit: Just looked it up for coming in the 7th and leaving the 8th, and while it's cheaper than 140 pounds, it isn't too much cheaper with all the fees, and that doesn't include the train ticket.

Edit2: I looked at EasyJet and it seems you could fly in the morning of the 8th and fly out the morning of the 9th for 110 pounds or so and that would be to Madrid, so it would just be a subway you'd be paying for rather than another train/bus ticket.

17. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Like his face was going to split in half. I'm just waiting for his "old club love" to wear off and then the kissing of badge can commence.

Yep, I'm on cloud ********ing 9.

Oh and Albiol better smile and act like he has some damn sense. Cristiano? Hope he shocks us with his presentation. Is it me or do you guys want these players to show the emotion of them wanting Madrid so much?

I want Cristiano to shed a damn tear and tell us about how Monday is the best day of his life. I want him to tell the world that him signing for Madrid is greater than him winning his first CL with Manchester, greater then him winning the Balon d'Or, greater then him winning the WPOTY.

I'm asking for way too much, eh? Lol..

So far so great with Kaka. Damn you got to love how it's like he connected with the fans. I'm not Spanish but damn I feel a connection with the club and it's culture in many ways, I hope Kaka, Cristiano and others can develop this too.

18. -Fifth CharM-

Sep 12, 2007
    Of all the pictures.. THIS is the most impressive one:

[​IMG]

19. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He looks so small in that pic. Too much greatness around him i guess :rolleyes:

20. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Albiol better kiss the naked backside of Perez and Valdano at some point on Thursday. IMO he seems to be acting a little indifferent to his move, like we needed him desperately and he begrudgingly obliged us. I like it better when underlings know their place :D

I'm thinking he's going to get real emotional at his presentation, maybe even to the point of it getting uncomfortable to watch. You know the emotions that come with a dream realized, should be good stuff. I suspect there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth in Manchester next Tuesday :rolleyes:

21. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I havent seen the presentation, hoping to get a hires version soon. But, it still feels really surreal for him to be wearing white. he's like a white angel or an angel that has come from the heavens and descended on to the bernabeu.

God, it brings a tear in my eye, looking forward to the ronaldo presentation.

Edit: Found video links:
    Its from RM TV (Dont know which lang?)
    screens:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M8FKHB55

Mods if its not okay, please edit and remove and leave it to pm.

22. Achillean

Achillean Member

Apr 13, 2005
    This is just amazing. And it looks like he will share the locker room space with Raul in one side and Ronaldo on the other.

ohh boy!!! ohh boy!!! ohh boy!!!!

23. El-CapitanoR7

El-CapitanoR7 Member

Oct 30, 2008
    La la land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I think the world is going to explode soon. Kaka and C.Ronaldo in the same team :D. God damn !

24. Supremacia

Supremacia Member

May 16, 2009
    Santiago Bernabeu.
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    So, 55,000 were at the Bernabéu... I wonder how many will be there on Monday. (;

Does anybody know how many went to see Zidane? Just curious, like.

25. Style

Style Member+

May 8, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Amazingly cool in Arabic.