Rumor: The Shirt and Apparel Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by (De La)Redstriker06, Mar 24, 2011.

1. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Eh.. the first one they leaked was tragically bad.

They fixed it quite a bit to get to this final "draft". Still the "fly better" brutalizes the shirt. I said it months ago, but we better be getting extra money for that crap.

RMSocrates repped this.
  2. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Waiting for a Bale pic with the new shirt to crush all my hopes that he's finally leaving.

I love the colors here btw

[​IMG]

3. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I liked the royal blue print, I think that compliments the pink better on the white kit.

The pink kit looks alright and would look better as casual wear than a uniform, IMO.

I think we could have easily done better and there was some misguided, possibly misogynistic, pressure for the club to debut the womens team in a pink jersey. Kinda like a gender reveal.

4. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    There is hope

[​IMG]

5. RMSocrates

RMSocrates Member+

Apr 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I know blue replaced purple but I’m still more a fan of the purple if I’m being honest.

I use to have an all purple jacket and sweatpants, was my favorite to wear until i wore it out and had to toss it. :(

Bear Crotch and Excape Goat repped this.
  6. RMSocrates

RMSocrates Member+

Apr 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Yup, no matter what I can’t get over that “Fly Better”, just kills everything. Would also prefer a different strip color than pink (especially since the away is all pink).

7. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    I've been to the club shop in Madrid and those pictures of X player missing is ridicules.

They have the shirts all over the place and where they "catch the eye of consumers" more.

J-Mezzy and hala_madrid722 repped this.
  8. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Every year we get the same pic from the same angle showing controversial player “X” not included at the Madrid shop... it never fails

J-Mezzy repped this.
  9. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Don't crush my hopes damnit

I love the new font btw.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  10. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think we might reasign Bale's number to someone else, but please do not give VJ or Rodrygo the number 11 shirt.

The legacy of that number included Owen, Robben, Portillo, Cicinho and Savio. Granero wore it for two seasons(?). Both Ronaldo Brazil and Benzema wore it for a year. R9 did well with that number while Benzema's output was his worst ever wearing our jersey.

11. lukita

lukita Member+

Real Madrid
    Aug 13, 2019
    Didn't really have anyone to share this with but my one friend who is a real fan and I was excited so I wanted to show it off lol. I payed a lot for this jersey but I wanted the legendary ronaldo calma jersey from 2012 for so long now and I finally managed to find a legit one. One of my favorite jerseys ever and I just wanted to share it with all you guys:D 20200824_181658.jpg 20200824_181645.jpg

Horsehead, Stiliyan, Saeta Rubia and 7 others repped this.
  12. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    I had an Ozil jersey from that season and they are truly beautiful. I gave it to my friend since that was a gift from an ex and it was too painful for me to keep it. My wounds healed eventually, thank god.

lukita repped this.
  13. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    PigBenis, Ahmadi8, Doni and 1 other person repped this.
  14. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Anyone know when the third kit drops?

15. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Lmao. At least Adidas didn't do this atrocity to us.

Kid's reaction on point to the kit.

Excape Goat, Ahmadi8 and Bear Crotch repped this.
  16. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Coincidently, I was re-watching "Saturday Night Fever" last night. I showed my teenage kids this Madagascar scene in which they did not get the parody.

17. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    #1692 YOUNGSTARS87, Sep 5, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
    Uh.... well Adidas actually tried to duo us like this but due to our fanbases sharp response, they took it back and adjusted.

Wish we were with Nike. Oh well.

18. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What Nike and Jordan brand did with PSG is next level. It's the only thing i'm envious of any club, ever.

Saeta Rubia, MaxY, J-Mezzy and 1 other person repped this.
  19. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Yeah, imagine where they could have pushed Madrid? Would have helped our image as well.

For me Adidas if it isn't Yeezy influenced is not really it. The fact they couldn't even get Kanye to do work for the club shows how limited their creative minds think.

20. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't want Kanye designing our kits lol.

Shay Z, Saeta Rubia, MaxY and 5 others repped this.
  21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It's either Kanye, to a certain extend Pharell or retro with Adidas. All other famous people just extract money from their brand and reissue old models.
    Also their athlete lines have been terrible.

22. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Neither does Adidas. They're trying to keep those markets completely separate.

23. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Why would he design our main kits? That isn't his specialty.

He would design warmups, sneakers and other gear to give Madrid a revolutionized look and feel.

Could have even came with a special line of stuff like MadridxYeezy or even have him make a special kit we would wear to bring attention which he could show his creativity.

24. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    I don’t want Madrid’s brand being anywhere near Kanye’s brand. I would stop buying the kits.

yoanaidarov, hala_madrid722 and J-Mezzy repped this.
  25. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Adidas has been kind of fu*king up lately.

I still prefer Adidas to Nike though. All I want is simple/clean designs. Madrid doesn’t need all this extra shit.

Look at this jacket from last year, absolutely beautiful I couldn’t ask for anything more:

[​IMG]