The Serbian Superman - Welcome Luka Jovic

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Let's be fair, I said it wouldn't surprise me.. not a definite accusation that he was injured doing other things.

The only reason it wouldn't surprise me is his decision making is so poor. If you're being honest it wouldn't surprise you either..

2. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dude, you are locked in on your opinion here. It’s cool, I just don’t agree. If dude has been in quarantine and doing what the club has asked trying to stay in some shape and gets hurt, it just sucks and I feel for him. If something comes out that shows he ********ed up and got hurt doing something dumb, I’ll say he was dumb. Simple.

petros93 repped this.
  3. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    How are you not just as locked as I am?

I didn't even make an accusation, I just said I wouldn't be surprised considering his laundry list of poor decisions which led to him being in Serbia in the first place.

We can't just ignore these things just because we want him to succeed.

4. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  5. RMrules

RMrules Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 12, 2019
    sell this clown and stop signing Europa league level players ffs.....from CR to Mariano,hazard and Jovic what is going on

6. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    1258872519794311172 is not a valid tweet id

J-Mezzy and lukita repped this.
  7. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Horrible luck.

Ssr9, Digital, Lyra and 1 other person repped this.
  8. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    I feel bad for Jovic. I get that feeling of uncertainty and fear because you can be gone quickly.

Digital repped this.
  9. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Season is still 6 weeks away so hopefully he will be able to play a key part.

10. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    6?

Shit i was hoping 2 or 3 lol

11. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Apparently La Liga plans to resume on June 20. Bundesliga starts next week so will be watching that.

12. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Ironic Jovic's father says Zidane has been very good in taking care of Jovic.... this forum however feels Zidane has been the worst.

Another interesting bit was a rumor from a Serbia paper says a close family member claims Jovic actually hurt himself falling off a wall. His father says the clubs has order a blackout on any discussion regarding the injury or it's origin.

13. lukita

lukita Member+

Real Madrid
    Aug 13, 2019
    I
    That claim that he fell is from the worst possible paper on the planet, "Kurir", it's a joke. Don't believe that for 1 second.

petros93 repped this.
  14. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    1269268670573936641 is not a valid tweet id

Prit Javier repped this.
  15. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What's those things they both on their arms/elbows?

16. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I think their masks???

17. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    And before somebody acts like an ass about that (because I've heard some places have people wear them in open spaces as well), notice how nobody is wearing one. They are supposed to be worn in closed spaces only over here.

MaxY repped this.
  18. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    It's their easy access pee bags.

Eddie repped this.
  19. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Still hopeful for him. Zidane needs to tell him what he expects from him and Luka needs to listen. Run more, gel with teammates. We know that there's goals in him.

Shay Z, Digital and natenate101 repped this.
  20. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Not sure how is that makes sense. Spain is not out of the woods.
    Here in boulder, even outdoor, you gotta carry a mask, if you get closer to 6ft from someone, the mask is on. Like even on trails high in the mountains, I'm talking 13+k feet, I saw people with masks.

21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Staying in proper distance outside is the safest way to make sure here is no infection. If you include the wind as a factor, being infected outside is considered a minimal risk. All studies show closed spaces as those with the highest potential. Infections sources like touching "infected objects" have also been wildly overstated. By now we know that the main source of infection is close contact (kissing, hugging, speaking face to face for longer periods of time), and staying with an infected person in closed spaces for a longer period of time.

Even countries that handled the virus to it's full extent never made masks mandatory in open space. It's nonsense measure.

What's annoying to me is the accidental close contact people inforce. They want to ask you something in your building or at work and will run at you and get right in your face. Even without a virus: A disgusting habit.

Bear Crotch and hala_madrid722 repped this.
  22. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Very well said 4x4, it’s really nice to some level headed thinking when it comes to this.

It’s good to see common sense prevailing & the hysteria/fear getting under control.

Much respect to you, and hopefully continued safety to everyone here and all our loved ones!

23. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  24. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Repeating dumb mistakes again and again. Trying to be next Balotelli?

25. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Wow a guy went swimming & had a bbq with a couple friends at his home! He should be thrown in jail forever what a monster!!

Absolutely ridiculous. Being famous sounds horrible. In this particular instance I fully support him he’s not doing anything wrong.

MaxY and ImadEdd repped this.