The Serbian Superman - Welcome Luka Jovic

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukita

lukita Member+

Real Madrid
    Aug 13, 2019
    #926 lukita, Mar 21, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
    Maybe I am a bit biased but you can not call me a nationalistic loser for a country I'm not even from, you can't say something like that because of a football opinion that's just stupid and insulting for no reason. I'll try and be a bit less bias if it makes you happy and you stop replying with the Balkans every time I post lol. I want to be welcome too:unsure:

2. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Relax guys.

Lyra repped this.
  3. lukita

lukita Member+

Real Madrid
    Aug 13, 2019
    I was speaking only about football not anything personal. I got called a nationalistic loser for absolutely no reason by someone who knows nothing about me and is basing that off my football opinions. I don't understand why I got called that out of nowhere. Jebali mu balkani i jugoslavia mater.

4. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Guys, if you want to discuss it, then at least know what Balkan / Balkans means and implies.

MaxY and 4x4s repped this.
  5. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    You were called one because you push your obsession of everything from your region being better.

You shit on other players without even knowing them or seeing how they play (Camavinga). Heck it was you who first insulted me for speaking well of Camavinga and saying paying low for him could be likened to the great deals in the past for other midfielders. Now you're a poor victim. Ha.

You threaten the club as if selling players from your region is some sort of cardinal sin.

It's tiresome no differently than when the Dutch came here and did it, English, etc.

If people doing the same about the US the board reaction (and mine) would be the same.

We get it; you love your region and you are proud of your roots. The "victim card" you're playing is even more pathetic.

Just stop all of this shit. Serio.

6. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid

7. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This is clearly a campaign against Luka.

8. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He was very negligent. What you need to understand is that the virus has hit Madrid hard and people are locked up in their homes while this guy takes a flight just to enjoy himself.

Here's a video of a lady that is being arresting for jogging despite lockdown rules screaming and resisting and people from their balconies applauding the police and telling her stuff like "we're locked up in here and you disrespect everybody by running around for a week, enough already".

So considering this, imagine how Jovic' little trip back home is viewed in Spain.

Varnagel repped this.
  9. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The photos showing him partying in Belgrade are old pics from Spain, according to the father.

10. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It was a brain dead move and shows a complete lack of awareness or caution. He has no excuse that he didn't understand the gravity of this situation.

11. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    There was absolutely no reason for him to travel. Party or not. Especially from Spain where the virus is absolutely running rampart.

Bear Crotch repped this.
  12. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    He probably got winded up by his baby momma and he took a dumb chance.

13. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Ayudaaaaaaa. That is some funny shit right there. Glad she has provided some comic relief in such dark times.

14. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    She thought she would get support and instead people applauded the cops. :D

15. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Reports saying that he's facing jail time.

I thought he already has a kid with this girlfriend and he was expecting a 2nd child with her but apparently he had a kid with another girlfriend last year. Two kids with two different girlfriends inside a year... i don't know what to think of that.

There were reports before he joined Frankfurt that his personal life is a mess and i'm starting to believe that.

16. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    He's so young so I get the immaturity but man those women are lining his ass up.

Maybe this is the reason he went from the plauer Zidane requested to the one he left off the teamsheet for no inexplicable reason?

Anyways, he needs to get his shit together. All of this BS ain't a good look.

The fact he let that woman talk him into taking such a risk, just so she can have him there with her and announce her pregnancy shows he is in for a long time.

Eddie repped this.
  17. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This guy doesn’t appear to be very smart

18. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Hence i say he is dumbass. Cherry on top, Sofia Milošević - current girlfriend is personification of dumbass gold digger. She is doing celebrities like Charlie Sheen is doing hookers.

hala_madrid722 repped this.
  19. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid

janos audron repped this.
  20. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Kid is dumb but I feel for him.

Probably is stunned with the new attention and focus these females have for him.

Getting a gold digger pregnant though?

GG.

To your money and your future peace of mind. GG

21. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    "ATM" Jović. That is his new name.

22. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    I would pay top dollar to be Jamie Foxx for a year. Dude is legendary.

23. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  24. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We ain't getting Mbappe this summer and Haaland is 75M only from January. But wouldn't surprise me if we went into the season with Benzema as the only striker lol

25. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    Theres been reports that Haaland has special release clause that can be triggered even this summer for certain clubs. As "low" as 50.