The Serbian Superman - Welcome Luka Jovic

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Varnagel

Varnagel Member+

Nothing
    Sweden
    Jun 4, 2017
    Is Jovic a f*cking dumbass or even being literary arrogant?

Millions of people across the globe knows what to do without having special instructions.

2. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    1241042151330496514 is not a valid tweet id

Lyra and Eddie repped this.
  3. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    What a dummy...

Dude you're 21 having a second child with a chick who is about to be 30.

Smh

This guy needs guidance. That is the shit that can wreck a career..

4. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Don't think this guy will be here next season

5. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  6. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Another?

Eddie and Digital repped this.
  7. lukita

lukita Member+

Real Madrid
    Aug 13, 2019
    I guarantee if we would sell him he scores 20-30 goals next season 1000%. Would be a huge mistake not giving him a proper chance in RM. This virus situation has nothing to do with football or him having children with a 30 year old and is not a valid reason at all to sell him.

Modric-87 repped this.
  8. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
  9. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    I don’t see what his girl’s age has to do with anything. It’s only a 6 year difference. He was born in 1997 and she was born in 1991. No big deal.

W8W8, MaxY, lukita and 1 other person repped this.
  10. lukita

lukita Member+

Real Madrid
    Aug 13, 2019
    Yeah let's judge Jovic on his actions off the pitch meanwhile we kept Benzema the rapist who was with a minor and convicted blackmailer who was scoring 5 goals a season, nice double standards. Get rid of Jovic his wife is 30!!!

petros93, W8W8 and MaxY repped this.
  11. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    She's not 30 yet but imo we should sell him before she reaches that age so his value doesn't decrease.

yoanaidarov repped this.
  12. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Rapist? What?

13. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    The point being is him being in his early tweenties while she in late ones. That is a big difference. Especially for a guy. Besides given him being loaded and she being personification of a gold digger...

It seems Jović ain`t the brightest crayon in the box.

14. lukita

lukita Member+

Real Madrid
    Aug 13, 2019
    Him and Ribery were accused of raping a 17 year old girl who was a prostitute. I'm sure you all know about that, she said that she told them she was 17 and they didn't care and she had no choice because of who they were. Anyway's I'm just saying that the reasons Jovic is being ridiculed are ridiculous considering the other things that players at out club have done. Especially the player who is the reason why he is getting no playing time. Not to mention the blackmailing situation lol.

15. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Were the rape allegations against Benzema ever proved ? I don't think so. So they are just that - allegations.

Shay Z and Varnagel repped this.
  16. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    We definitely need to sell Jovic and probably the rest of our Balkan players.

17. lukita

lukita Member+

Real Madrid
    Aug 13, 2019
    Just like selling Kovacic was a great move right? Nobody wants to be a bench warmer here. Reuse, reduce, recycle the Real Madrid way. Just tell the club legends to piss off like we always have, even like we did to CR7, and people support that.

18. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What about him?

19. lukita

lukita Member+

Real Madrid
    Aug 13, 2019
    He's thriving in Chelsea and has been one of the best mids in the BPL this year and their best player. But we need someone called Camavinga now like he would want to ride the bench here too. Let's get rid of all the Balkans though, send them back to the farm where they belong. Not sure what the obsession with the Balkans is lately here.

Lyra repped this.
  20. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He's a good player on a good team, nothing more nothing less. He made the righ with the choice for himself but Valverde has done better than Kovacic ever has in his career.

I don't get your point. Madrid clearly upgraded.

Shay Z, Ahmadi8 and Doni repped this.
  21. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    They were accused of soliciting underage prostitute - which is illegal in France.

22. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If he knew about the quarantine and ignored it he should be sent to jail.

23. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    It was the perfect decision. Valverde runs circles around Kovacic and we clearly upgraded significantly.

Camavinga at 17 is arguably better than Kovacic right now in his prime. You're just some nationalistic loser so you don't know anything about anyone who isn't from your region.

Lol! Just want to get rid of you.

Someone like @Eddie is part of our family. He stays.

Eddie repped this.
  24. lukita

lukita Member+

Real Madrid
    Aug 13, 2019
    A nationalistic loser? Wow I was not expecting to get called that when I signed up on a page to talk about our favourite club. Most of my family is born in Bosnia who were at war for many years with Serbs and croats and my family got torn apart and some died. My grandmother was beat by croatians because she was a Bosnian muslim And I get called a ********ing nationolistic loser for voicing my own ********ing opinion just because you dont like it? You dont see me asking for pjanic and dzeko and the whole yuga to join us. I love all of our players in our club from all nations from around the world. And I get called a nationolistic loser? If you dont like someone else opinion isnt there a mute button? Think before you say something that offensive again.

madridista_hr and Baltor repped this.
  25. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    See this is why we should sell all our Balkan players.

Even our Balkan poster would agree lol.