The Serbian League - Results and Information

Discussion in 'Serbia & Montenegro' started by marakana10, Aug 5, 2005.

1. football_addict

football_addict New Member

May 23, 2005
    Beograd, Srbija
    Delije are not going to Croatia in thursday undercover like those BBB.
    Grobari also travelled to Zagreb on that game, but that is handball. Football is something totally different, and you know it.

2. milos markovic

milos markovic New Member

Aug 7, 2005
    hamilton
    Hrvat dont assume things about me because you dont know me.I wasnt born in serbia i was born in croatia,i go to serbia every summer id like to go to croatia to but i cant.Im not a nationalist eighter but i am proud to be serbian........if something does happed in croatia we will see how many bad blue boys :rolleyes: are brave enough to come to serbia.

3. marakana10

marakana10 New Member

May 9, 2005
    I went to the Markana through the 98 season before moving so please Hrvat don't start that...

4. marakana10

marakana10 New Member

May 9, 2005
    Just wondering Hrvat when was this?

5. Hrvat

Hrvat New Member

Mar 27, 2005
    Zagreb, Croatia
    That wasn't pointed at you. Actually at noone. I just don't like it, simple precaution.

It's more dangerous to go undercover, because there's no police protection if sth goes wrong. Also, handball is much more dangerous than football because it's indoor. This was a few months ago, in March I think.

BBB have nothing to do with Inter, so it's rather obvious they won't travel to the return match. They won't even be at the first match (organised), they'll probably be around the stadium.

And I really have nothing to do in his thread, so I'll stop here.

6. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    My friend went to Serbia. He told me that he went to Basketball game and there was police in riot gear and scuffles and fighting between the two rival fans. Might have been Red Star and Partizan (not too sure.)

That was crazy. Having riot police at a Basketball game is unheard of in the UK...or in most European countires for that matter.

Alot of these 'fans' hold no love or afinity for the sport, but for the 'name', the 'team' or 'brand' by which they can associate and symbolise their hatred, violence or whatever nationalistic crap they like.

It's sad. Because these people couldn't give a toss about the game they just want to shout racist abuse at people and spout their stupid ideologies of hatred.

I've said what I've said - but that's one aspect of the whole area I never understood.

7. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Dobrodošli :)

I like Vitakic too.

8. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Yes, that is correct. I think the title should be changed.

As most Buducnost fans will attest, Montengero is part of the league too. ;)

9. football_addict

May 23, 2005
    Beograd, Srbija
    Sorry Ganu, but you're totally wrong. Except one thing, that was Crvena zvezda - Partizan game. No racism, no nationalism.... That was'n fight between Partizan and Red star fans, but partizan fans "Grobari" between themselves. They are too complicated to explain :rolleyes: In football matches one part of grobari was going to south, the other to the east part of the stadium..... Now they are united again, and so proud of it...stupid.

10. football_addict

May 23, 2005
    Beograd, Srbija
    Inter Zapresic(CRO) - Crvena Zvezda(SCG)

Artmedia Petrzalka(SLK) - Patrizan(SCG)

OFK Beograd(SCG) - Lokomotiv Plovdiv(BUL)

Zeta(SCG) - Siroki Brijeg(BIH)

So what do you think? What will our clubs do in those games?

11. marakana10

marakana10 New Member

May 9, 2005
    A couple of months ago? We've been going to goodyear league games for the last three years and even went to Zagreb when we played Cibona in 99 in the Euroleague. As for the fighting, that's actually true... It was between the Grobari or the Partizan fans.

Predictions:

Inter Zapresic 0 - 1 Crvena Zvezda

Petrazalka 1 - 1 Partiazan

12. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    um, you just had a convoy of cars, vans and buses go straight through Serbia when Bulgaria played Croatia in world cup qualifier.

PS I don't think Inter even has supporters.

13. milos markovic

Aug 7, 2005
    hamilton
    predictions

crvena zvezda 2-1 inter zapresic

partizan 1-0 petrazalka(odita with the goal :D )

14. European16

European16 New Member

May 30, 2004
    Koln
    anyway iam half serb half macedonian. My favorite team is Crevena Zvezda and i hope they win it this year.

anyway there is no serbia sub forum here because i made a thread ( i forgot the name of it) and i asked how many people woul dbe interested in havin a serbian sub forum and there was only me and another person, so there just isnt enough of us.

15. football_addict

May 23, 2005
    Beograd, Srbija
    Yes they do... "Wild boars" is the name, but they are not very numerous or organized.

16. football_addict

May 23, 2005
    Beograd, Srbija
    Zeta - Siroki Brijeg

I think Zeta will play their game, and Siroki defending in Montenegro. Zeta wont rush, playing strong in defence, and they will finally score... my prediction 2-0 for Monte************s.

OFK Beograd - Lokomotiv

OFK Beograd has tallented team, but also they are very young. They will give their best to win Bulgars... 1-0 for OFK.

Artmedia Petrzalka - Partizan

Partizan will try to slow down the game (and they are extremly good at it) and try to do something in counteratacks. But without their playmaker Sasha Ilic (who went to Galatasary, and already scored twice in his first game), I dont think they will be very dangerous... 0-0 or 1-0 for Petrzalka (maybe even 1-1 if Odita succeed to do something on his own).
    And finally...
    Inter Zapresic - Red Star

I simply dont know what to expect of my dear Red Star. In saturday in Kula they played really crapy. That wasnt 20% of their strength. I thing we will recieve a goal, because defence is currently playing pretty bad. But I also believe, even if we dont play much better than 3 days ago, that we will score a goal, because now we will have Nikola Zigic in team....1-1 or 1-2 for Crvena Zvezda.

17. football_addict

May 23, 2005
    Beograd, Srbija
    Today new Red Star's web-site began to work:

http://www.fc-redstar.net

It's still not over, but there are interesting things to read...

18. milos markovic

Aug 7, 2005
    hamilton
    its way better then the old one

19. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    there's some sort of minimum requirement for supporter group or else some guy and his little sister following NK Coban would qualify. I think first they need to spell their name right on banner :D

any predictions about number of dead tomorrow :)

20. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    It can't have been that game then, that seemed the likely one - I'll have to check that out.. But yeah it was Partizan. He did go to the game and see the court covered and I mean covered in police in riot gear. And he did see minor scuffles with a few fans as he left.

Crazy...

Anyway; Onwards and upwards, let's keep it about football. ;)

21. Hrvat

Hrvat New Member

Mar 27, 2005
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Zaprešić is to close to Zagreb for them to have a real fan group. BBB Zaprešić are stronger than them.

I guess Zvezda will beat Inter. It happened once again, after a good season Croatian clubs sell their best players and then they suck in Europe. Serbia should be an example for us here, at least Partizan and Zvezda.
    The same happened with Rijeka when they were shattered by Partizan in 1999.

22. football_addict

May 23, 2005
    Beograd, Srbija
    Tomorow - 0, but the day after tomorrow... I don't know ;)
    I'm kidding. I hope you are too.

23. marakana10

marakana10 New Member

May 9, 2005
    Well Partizan has been up to good but lately sold their best player to Galatasaray in the form of Sasa Ilic which was a big mistake. As for Zvezda as you might know we sold Nemanja Vidic to Spartak Moscow, the worst move ever and we haven't recovered since. He is the best defender of Serbia at the moment as you see that we haven't conceded a goal during WCQ. He is the reason. Therefore we aren't too much better than Dinamo or Hajduk it's just that we have been doing it less. But when we do it we really DO it... :(

24. football_addict

May 23, 2005
    Beograd, Srbija
    That is normal thing over here when it's Red Star vs Partizan in whatever sport...football(especially), basketball, even volleyball, handball.....

25. marakana10

marakana10 New Member

May 9, 2005
    Hey how bout we stop this? Seriously can you guys put your differences aside? We'll see how we do on the pitch. Go somewhere else and b***h about the past somewhere else. This is making me very mad. I hate these people that live in the past. It's finished get over it. I saw the worst of it as well and I'm not talking about it. Why? Because I knew it was going to happen ever since 1945. So just stop talking about it. You hate us, we hate you so just stop. All I know is that I will never hate a Croatian because I'm not that type of person. If you want to announce your hatred and act like an embaressment that's fine with me... go ahead. :mad: