The Ri Tadanari thread [NO POLITICS]

Discussion in 'Japan' started by Giallorossiguy, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilcookie

lilcookie Member

May 6, 2005
    choc chip mountain
    Re: The Ri Tadanari thread

if the guy does well than he should be praised, who cares about race.

2. Giallorossiguy

Giallorossiguy New Member

Feb 2, 2007

:rolleyes:

3. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

repped.

4. inobino

inobino Red Card

Mar 13, 2007
    Behind You

Anyways, Ri or Lee, w/e, all the best to him, hope he scores lots of goals for Team Nippon, just not agaisnt us. ;)

5. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

just stop. what their call anti-race is kumbayay shit. how much aussie history talk murdle aborgines? how much american history talk smallpox and syfilis ravage indians, camps for Indans, deliberatly give Indians cheap likker so they get diseased dead.

history is write by people who kill their enemys. they dont want to feel bad about it so they throw in kumbaya crap say we're good folks when their just bunch of azzwipes.

6. lilcookie

lilcookie Member

May 6, 2005
    choc chip mountain

rephrase what i posted, if you want further explanation then
    i meant schools teach us anti racism because people have learnt through the decades that such virulent behavior as racism is morally wrong,
    and educators don't try to make themselves look better, its because they have learnt from the past mistakes.

I know in reality the world is pain in the posterior, I know people who have had relatives that died from ethnic cleansing, I know how its like to be a victim of racist remarks, so don't tell me to shut up.

one thing, if you going to reply, fix your mistakes, so i can actually read what the hell you are saying, because it does not make sense.

7. goru_no_ura

goru_no_ura Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Miyako of Zipang
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

*** FROM THE MODERATOR ***

This thread is about a SOCCER PLAYER.

Leave your political propaganda out of here. This is NOT what this forum is about. There are many other places online to discuss the political issues of China, Japan and Korea.

From now on, any message in this thread that is not DIRECTLY related to Ri Tadanari will be erased, and infraction-points will be given to the author. :mad:

Thank You, Arigatou and Kamsa Amnida. :)

8. Giallorossiguy

Feb 2, 2007

Well if all is said and done maybe i should close the thread

9. Giallorossiguy

Feb 2, 2007

For gods sake all i was trying to do was make a thread about a player then the kankokujins and chuugokujins to fight about politics

10. goru_no_ura

goru_no_ura Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Miyako of Zipang
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

No, this is potentially a VERY good thread, and in order to preserve it, I will simply delete from now on whatever is unrelated to Ri Tadanari as a soccer player.

Exceptions: Comments to Nippo-Korean relations and other culture-related issues will stay ONLY if informative, partial and polite.

11. WuTang2002

WuTang2002 Member

Mar 13, 2002
    Bundang, Korea

I read from several posts above that he/she thinks their PM should make a public apology but he/she thinks we should move on. Wouldn't Koizumi's apology the best solution to put past behind for Japan's neighbors and ultimately for itself? and then perhaps all can move on? (well at least on WWII) Or is the poster's setiment not shared by Japan's general public?

12. goru_no_ura

goru_no_ura Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Miyako of Zipang
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

You are ignorant twice.

First of all because Koizumi (who is not PM anymore) has apologized.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/1599642.stm

Second, because I just asked NOT to use this thread for nationalistic propaganda, and you just did.

Keep your political crap out of here, ok?

13. inobino

inobino Red Card

Mar 13, 2007
    Behind You

dude, you shouldn't really talk. How can a non-japanese ever grasp the brevity of the situation. Youre just gonna say oh well blah blah blah i have a masters in asian history blah blah.

And plus, whats the point of apologizing if your apology is not sincere? Koizumi apologizes than visits Yasukuni Shrine. hell, real sincere individual!

14. Fuzzums

Fuzzums New Member

May 11, 2006
    North Carolina
    Personally, I have nothing against the Japanese. We're a very similar people and at times I feel connected to them similar to Lee.

It's the Japanese government I strongly disapprove of, the right wing nationalists. Nationalism taints friendship imo

15. goru_no_ura

goru_no_ura Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Miyako of Zipang
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Geez... even before the Master I knew the difference between "brevity" and "gravity"... So funny to se peeople who wants to make big argumentations, and can't even use English... :rolleyes:

I have no idea and I could not care less.

Again, this is a thread about soccer, so keep your propaganda out of it.

16. goru_no_ura

goru_no_ura Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Miyako of Zipang
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Guys get it straight:

Every comment about politics gets an infraction.
    I am SICK[/U] of people coming to a soccer board to pollute it with nationalistic propaganda. Especially considering how you wanna-be-demagogues are for the most unarticulated ignorants who can't even put a decent sentence in English together.

Mind you: this goes both ways, for the pro-Japanese and pro-Koreans/Chinese.

For the last time:
    THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT SOCCER :mad:

17. goru_no_ura

goru_no_ura Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Miyako of Zipang
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Ok guys, I am tired.
    You leave me no chance.
    This thread is closed, and with it the chance to use soccer to find a common point between Japan and Korea.

CONGRATULATIONS to the trolls.