The Regiment

Discussion in 'Charleston Battery' started by Whitecaps10, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Whitecaps10

Whitecaps10 Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Long Island,NY
    Club:
    Vancouver Whitecaps
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would like to know more about the regiment. How could I join?

2. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    well as el presidente I can answer that question!

Our website is "under construction" at the moment (anyone know a good web designer that works for free?) We had membership forms on their that you could fill out but we have two levels.

Regular and Premium
    Regular is $20 and this year included a t-shirt with the regiment logo. Last year it included a Scarf (might do that again next year)
    Premium includes choice of a dry fit, jersey style top or a polo shirt.
    both include 10% off at the proshop, discounts on the bus trip, free tailgates, invite to the Player appreciation picnic, regiment lapel pin.

Any money left over after admin cost goes to funding banners, flags, front money for scarves, or other merch, subsidizing the bus trips, and donating to charities (each year we donate more than $1000)

If you PM me your email, I can send you the form but honestly we do our memberships for the season and as it is entering into post season you might want to wait to do one for the 2013 season but we'll take your money if you want! (and send you a shirt of your choice!)

We have a facebook page www.facebook.com/pages/The-Regiment/179290777617 that we use to spread the word about events and other things.

3. Whitecaps10

Whitecaps10 Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Long Island,NY
    Club:
    Vancouver Whitecaps
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll wait for the 2013 season to join the Regiment. Is the Regiment an official supporters group or unofficial?

4. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Its an official supporters group. We really haven't had any issue with this as the Battery are totally on board. In fact there are a lot of perks we have they typically give us an autographed jersey to raffle off for each home game among some other good things.

Whitecaps10 repped this.
  5. Brook

Brook BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 13, 2001
    Cleveland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Whoa ! I don't plan on giving up my self-defined status as the northern most member that easily !

6. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry Brook, we have a member in Alaska now and a couple guys from Toronto too....Unless you want to move....