The Real Madrid Forum

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by astabooty, Oct 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TruReds

TruReds New Member

Jun 12, 2004
    KL
    Really this Sinko that bitchy? Like that I must hop into Crap Madrid forum soon, don't wanna miss the action. :D Any thread/link that is particularly hilarious?

Can't agree more with Mario, he is cool and generous with even the newbie posters. Three cheers for Mario!!! :D

2. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

i think the real/deportivo thread is the one that got them disliking me so much :D

anyway sinko doesnt do crap now cuz he knows he was wrong and that i was right.

3. Fuller10

Fuller10 New Member

Sep 4, 2004
    Jamaica
    If Real wants to win they should buy a central midfielder and let beckham play on the right

4. TruReds

TruReds New Member

Jun 12, 2004
    KL
    Did you bring up the issue to the supermods? Is sinko's behaviour a result of getting rap by the big boss? :D

5. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

i wrote to huss who referred me to darkknight, who knew of the situation before i even messaged him, by that time it had stopped.
    so ya maybe DK said something, but until i know otherwise, it is because sinko was scared and tired of being proven wrong by me :D

nice avatar too huh? wooo
    toma figo!

6. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    I got a 2 week ban from the Real Madrid forum a Month ago. The mods aint even answering my PMs. I guess ill have to ask Dark Knight. But what you say is right about the Real Madrid Forum. Some guy made a thread saying that Ashley didnt want to go to Real because of the Racist Chanting and the All the Real Madrid "fans" got started flaming the posters for no reason.

7. Achtung

Achtung Member

Jul 19, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Madrid forum? Basically one huge circle jerk where they get all hot and steamy over which Gay-lactico to bring to the team next season. Talk all you want to about Chelsea's riches, but at least the Russian (or the folks who work for him) knows how to build a proper team. The majority of Madrid's management as well as Madrid fans, and certainly the ones in the forum here, have a hilariously poor understanding of the game. Got a personal attack on there once, reported it, and of course their mod did positively dick about it. Oh well. Good for a laugh once in a while though.

8. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    There are some cool people on the RM boards - Ctowner is cool. And he's a mod. I've never had a problem there. I mean, you're Barca fans. You should expect a hostile reaction. As a Lazio fan, I don't post on the Roma boards very often. No need to antagonize the bastards.

Oh, and:
    Are you still bitter because you, while in a drunk stupor, dared a supermod to ban you, and he did? ;)

9. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004

I agree, But it only the Avatar that makes him look cool. :D

10. Lucho-the-Legend

Nov 9, 2004
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    The RM forum regulars cant accept differing opinions or people not accepting there excuses. Sinko is the worst of the all. I think his full time job is the RM forum monitor.

11. United Forever

Apr 16, 2004
    Barbados
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Barbados
    I have been only to the Real Madrid forum about twice but if you want a really pissy forum go to the Liverpool one. Bunch of crap mods and foolish fans!

12. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
  13. echineko

echineko New Member

Jul 7, 2004
    Malaysia
    you got that ban because you deserved it, and you know it. you can complain and b*tch about it all you want, but thats the fact. and not everyone there is as bad as you go on about, ask any of the others who show up every once in a while, like asta and nice.

p.s if i was like you i'd diss you on spelling, but i'm not so i wont.

14. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004

Asta is the guy that made this thread. :rolleyes:

Oh and I dont really correct peoples spelling, you must be confusing me with that fool Kaberon10.

15. Lockjaw

Lockjaw BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 8, 2004
    Kaiserslautern
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I really have not seen that much hostility to people that actually want to come in & talk issues in the RM forum. However, in many instances, all the RM regulars have already given their thoughts on the majority of issues brought up by Barcelona visitors. I remember when Iberian came in to the Barcelona forum last summer & tried to talk seriously - but because these were on sore points about the Barcelona team, they didn't go any where. I sort of understand this. RM regulars like to talk about Barcelona weak points & Barcelona fans about RM weak ones. Maybe we should set up a neutral forum in the Spain Clubs category. Hala Madrid.

16. elchico

elchico Member

Dec 13, 2003
    Lebanon
    I'm sure if you go back and read his threads and posts, you'll actually wonder how he's even managed to create a username and password.

17. CrazyElBarca

CrazyElBarca New Member

Oct 27, 2004
    PLEASE DELETED THIS ******** MADRID-FORUM.

I don't like this forum.. Why could ******** madrid forum here on Barca forum??? Deleted it please.

REAL MADRID SUCKS!

18. echineko

echineko New Member

Jul 7, 2004
    Malaysia
    this is rapidly descending into a farce, so i'll just say this. theres no reason for me to hate anyone just because they're a barcelona fan, i'm not even spanish! and i'm sure there are at least some people here who think the same applies vice versa. instead of letting some random trolls stir things up between the two forums, wouldnt it be better to at least be a little bit more tolerant? i dont really have a problem with anyone from here posting at the madrid forum if they really have something to say, and not just being annoying, and i'm sure i'm not the only one. to just generalize a whole bunch of people based on who they support is just wrong, at least to me. so how about it? more civil conduct between the two boards? or am i just being naive?

and as for neo, i know asta started this thread, but he thought he was wronged. i dont know what really happened there, but if it went down the way he said, it cant be easy to accept. you on the other hand were a blatant(and self confessed) troll. dont even try to justify yourself. there are many others in this forum who have said things about madrid in the past, but i dont see them being annoying trolls in the madrid board, so i can at least respect them for that, even though its unfortunate how they feel.

19. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Its not just Asta, Its most Non Real Madrid Fans that post on that board. Ive seen Sinko insult other members and mods in public many times.

WTF is Trolling? If I was Real Madrid fan I woulnt get in trouble for anything I've said on that board. I only talk about football, If Ive ever personally insulted anyone on that board it was in retaliation. Sinko is unlike any other mod I've came across on Big Soccer. Thats all Im going to say about him.

Oh and My Ban has Dissapeared.

20. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    hey, come on guys, we're not all that bad, in fact i dont think there are any of us that are that bad, but each to their own opinions.
    id just like to say for you guys not to judge all of us just down to your disagreements with sinko, i can remember 2 occasions wer astabooty has pos. repped me for my comments so even you cant think we are all that bad :)
    i for one dont really see the point in creating hatred over the message boards and so would like to be able to post in your board, and for you to post in ours as freely as we all want. after all, if you look there is a rather small percentage of members on bigsoccer who actually follow la liga, so we might aswel discuss it with everybody.
    i have read the threads wer astabooty has posted and in general i have to say they are not trolling.
    The problem with the many boards, not just ours, is that this word trolling comes into play far too often, try the arsenal board ;) i have been critcised so often there for stating an opinion about their problems this season, and all i get is neg. repped :( i think this culture is the problem all over big soccer, fans of a team reject any opinons made from 'outside' even if they are perfectly valid
    to be honest i think we should put the issue to bed, and id like to feel i can post in the barca board without getting jumped on, and id like any barca fans to feel the same way with our board

ps it hasnt been a great 12 months for us, can you blame the touchiness ;)

21. elchico

elchico Member

Dec 13, 2003
    Lebanon
    Gazza, everyone is always welcome to post here anytime they feel like it...especially you, since your posts have always been fun to read...In fact,aside from Iberian, who absolutely thrashed our board with thread after thread after thread of jibberish (everything from "Perez: Eto'o will NEVER go to Barcelona" to "Barcelona are teh suxxxxorzzzzzzz"...well, this last one is not an actual quote, but you get the picture), I don't recall any of you guys getting jumped on on our boards, at least not since I joined Bigsoccer more than a year ago. As for us posting on the Madrid forum, and I will only speak for myself here, I'm not at all encouraged. I think my total post count there doesn't exceed 5-7 posts max... Check your fellow Madridista Lockjaw's reply to my 2 posts in the Numancia match thread, regarding the Barca-Sevilla game, to see what I mean...i used to think he was on ok fella.
    I will not recycle the Sinko subject, but it doesn't help when your moderator isn't too well acquainted with the word "moderate".
    I don't know, maybe it's a matter of fact, that Barca and Madrid supporters can't get along...

22. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

hahahahahahahahaha

23. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    HAHAHAHAHA! I feel like Pavon or Zidane now. A poster in the Real forum (jokstein i believe) coined the term "The Astabooty Conumdrum" to describe the problem they face about non-real fans being allowed to post in the forum.

He was pretty cool though.

:D

24. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    I second that. :D

25. Lockjaw

Lockjaw BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 8, 2004
    Kaiserslautern
    Club:
    Real Madrid