The Random Thoughts In Record Time Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by speker, May 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zaqualung

zaqualung Member+

Jun 17, 2015
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Has anybody ever said anything more to the point on this board?

2. Wingtips1

Wingtips1 Member+

May 3, 2004
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Ken, you have been incredibly elusive in the entire debate.
    Willing to criticize and lob bombs wherever possible at the right, but will not respond to any simple question of competence on the part of the left. I know the left expects the media and other lib cardholders to never speak ill of another, but c'mon, there is no way you can't actually answer.

3. usscouse

usscouse BigSoccer Supporter

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    #453 usscouse, Jul 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    English understatement. Shakespeare of Shit! :)

For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace – all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed. So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss. He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of shit. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum. God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid

el-capitano, delaynomo, owian and 2 others repped this.
  4. SamScouse

SamScouse Member+

Jun 1, 2015
    Toronto
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I was JUST ABOUT to say all that ! :)

5. usscouse

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Now that could be funny if it wasn’t serious.
    I’ll ask you the same question I asked stilts.
    Do you get your news from any other source than Fox “News?”

You twohave been yammering on about this inconsequential bullshit for a dozen pages now totally ignoring, the most import news.

I put up Two 2 posts of Trump kissing Putin’s knob end as News broke about the bounty being paid to the Taliban for murdering US and Brit soldiers. Then him having the temerity to invite Putin back into the G8. You two immediately buried your heads in the sand.
    Perhaps Fox hasn’t reported it yet!!!

Don’t either of your dare to quote one of the WH denials.

6. usscouse

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Trump: If New York Wants Ventilators Cuomo Better Start Kissing the Ring
    (The ring around his Orange arse.)

On the off chance it was previously unclear or existed in a gray area for some people, the coronavirus crisis has confirmed, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Donald Trump is a complete and total sociopath. Last week, in response to a softball question about what he would say to the millions of Americans who are scared of the deadly virus sweeping the nation, Trump told a reporter, “I say that you’re a terrible reporter.” On Sunday, after taking the pandemic semi-seriously for about a week, he started pushing to “open” the country by Easter, arguing that the economy is more important that actual lives. And during a virtual town hall with Fox News on Tuesday, he appeared to suggest he’s willing to let thousands of New Yorkers die because Governor Andrew Cuomo hasn’t sufficiently sucked up to him.

7. speker

speker Member+

May 16, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Trump is petty and vindictive. The latest example is pulling US troops out of Germany because Merkel wouldn't attend the G7 in the US. Meanwhile Putin must be laughing his ass off.

delaynomo and usscouse repped this.
  8. usscouse

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    He’s a child vindictive mean spirited child in a man’s humongous body.
    Chauncey Gardiner's evil twin.

An undeveloped toddler who has sent half his appointees to the cornfield. But never mind it’ll be a good day tomorrow.

a big sloppy kiss to the first to source the last comment.

9. speker

speker Member+

May 16, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Peter Sellers ...............Hold the sloppy kiss , please.

10. usscouse

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    #460 usscouse, Jul 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    Bzzzzz, you’re safe. Got to try harder. I know you’ve seen it.

I meant the last paragraph.
    Yes, Peter was Chauncey.

11. usscouse

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend!!!
    Or rats who can see the water coming aboard.

Hundreds of former Bush officials launch super PAC to support Biden:

On Wednesday, Reuters reported that hundreds of former members of the George W. Bush administration have formed a super PAC to support former Vice President Joe Biden against President Donald Trump.
    list in the link.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/hu...als-launch-super-pac-to-support-biden-report/

12. usscouse

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Ok, got to admit I’m playing catch up.

After about an hour yesterday morning Verizon took a day off. It felt really weird, I kept checking my phone all day feeling I was missing something. My PC is linked through them as well.

These days I don’t get out and meet people and Ringo has a limited vocabulary. It did encourage me to clean up my side yard and take a trip to the dump.
    Stopped at the garden store for potting soil to refresh my raised veggie beds. Then sorted out my workbench in the garage.

Then realized that this is/was normal life. So I grabbed a beer and watched a bit of crowdless footie with canned noise.

Obviously Verizon is back. Damn I was planning pouring concrete for the driveway today.

13. SamScouse

SamScouse Member+

Jun 1, 2015
    Toronto
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    sounds like the Lincoln Project v2 .... ?

14. usscouse

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    It does in a way. Remember when we thought that Dubya was the worst pres ever. Well it’s going to run close, we’re still trying to sort out his Middle East mess and all the deaths since, ignored by Trump and his cabal. but it’ll be a close with him and Putin’s orange arse kisser.

SamScouse repped this.
  15. SamScouse

SamScouse Member+

Jun 1, 2015
    Toronto
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    for a few months now Scaramucci has been talking about how "old school" Repubs were quietly getting their act together in the background to work against Trump. maybe we're starting to see it now.

16. usscouse

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Nobody answered my riddle yet but I’ll bet you all know it. Where’s Zaq?

post #458

17. SamScouse

SamScouse Member+

Jun 1, 2015
    Toronto
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    do you mean this bit? An undeveloped toddler who has sent half his appointees to the cornfield. But never mind it’ll be a good day tomorrow.

18. usscouse

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Yeah

19. CB-West

CB-West Member+

Sep 20, 2013
    NorCal
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    He'll respond to this next week, along with about a dozen other posts that very few of us read...;)o_O:rolleyes:

20. SamScouse

SamScouse Member+

Jun 1, 2015
    Toronto
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    the only thing I can think of is Field Of Dreams.

(a movie BTW I never have, and never will, watch.)

21. usscouse

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Don’t blame you. It’s crap. Heaven is a cornfield.

try
    Twilight Zone 73. :)

22. SamScouse

SamScouse Member+

Jun 1, 2015
    Toronto
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
  23. usscouse

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Don’t blame you. It’s crap.
    The 6 year old killing off (sending them to the cornfield) people who piss him off, really smacks of trump.

98C6C9A8-A41F-47DF-8BC5-2D3CD2FAB73A.jpeg

24. usscouse

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Time to quit this and go and do something useful, I mean the arse game. Norwich are leaking again.

25. SamScouse

SamScouse Member+

Jun 1, 2015
    Toronto
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    can't believe you can remember a TV show from 47 years ago !!!!