The Prince That Was Promised - Bienvenue Kylian Mbappé

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Raul-7, Jun 1, 2024.

1. lecannois

lecannois Member

Real Madrid
    France
    Jul 6, 2023
    He played, with the other France players that didn't play against the Netherlands, in an exhibition game against the local football club SC Paderborn today (2nd division Germany). Went hard, looked very quick and fast (surprising), and scored a brace. Didn't seem restricted in any way. Played with a mask the whole time too.

Nice team too:

Samba
    Clauss - Pavard - Konate - Mendy
    Zaire Emery - Fofana - Camavinga
    Kolo Muani - Mbappe - Barcola

Nathanial Essex and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  2. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What a strange honor, you're in Paderborn and get to suit up against France. Like sparring a world champion on vacation just because he happened to be there.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  3. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Deep Pal repped this.
  4. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Deep Pal and saadomar repped this.
  5. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    So Right Back it is son.

Deep Pal and saadomar repped this.
  6. Bear Crotch

Bear Crotch Member+

Jan 2, 2008
    Ohio, United States
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    He should fire whoever instructed him to give those interviews last month. His performances are one thing but those answers were propeoserous. Press conferences are going to be unnecessarily more tense for him.

7. russian hattie

russian hattie Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Right back to the bench ;)

Deep Pal, arcane, Raul-7 and 1 other person repped this.
  8. Raul-7

Raul-7 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 17, 2006
    Please keep it on Mbappe, not Rodrygo. :)

9. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #409 saadomar, Jun 26, 2024
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2024
    Former employer: "You are being ungrateful by making comments about me not paying your wages. I kept you on the bench to keep you fresh for the Euros and your next employer! You should be thanking me for not paying your salary! You owe me for leaving me at the end of your work contract without compensating me for losing you!"

Labor law violations mean nothing to Prison Saint Germain, I'm sure. But I'd love to see how it plays out in court. Especially since verbal agreements aren't gonna hold up very well. Not to mention how future players will look at it when PSG comes in with a job offer with big money.

I'm just glad that Florentino decided to go the route where Madrid didn't owe PSG a dime. Next player they come for, make them pay triple.

Deep Pal, Excape Goat and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  10. Nir_O

Nir_O Member+

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Mar 16, 2019

11. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    :D :D

Deep Pal and Raul-7 repped this.
  12. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Anybody else concerned with the subpar performance in Euro? Even if we take the coach out of equation, his finishing has really been average…

13. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    I hope we don't overdo it. We generally have a great sense of what's cringe and we tend to stay behind that line. Hope this follows that trend. We don't need a whole concert.

14. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Overdoing it is what we do lol.

They all hate it and are jealous of it in the end anyways. They were critical of our celebrations calling them over the top. The reality is they're brutally jealous and the way we celebrate our achievements and players reminds them of how small they are in comparison.

Another perfect example of how the mediocre will always hate the excellent so ******** them and do you.

Deep Pal repped this.
  15. Raul-7

Raul-7 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 17, 2006
    We need it to help pay his wages: 80,000 fans = $$$$$$$! :D

16. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Not really because nobody has really taken the tournament by storm so far. Some players have shined in moments (Musiala, Nico for example) but I find it hard to say that a player is THE GUY at the euro so far.

17. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The Ronaldo Un Dos Tres Hala Madrid was absolutely cringe and horrible at the time but it became a "so bad it's good" moment and many others did it after. :D

Deep Pal, hector_br and J-Mezzy repped this.
  18. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    I just hope they drop Seven Nation Army when we celebrate La 16a. FFS, find another song.

white_raid2 repped this.
  19. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Kylian Mbappé laments ‘catastrophic’ French election vote for National Rally
    • French striker says runoff vote is ‘urgent situation’
    • ‘We can’t let France fall into the hands of these people’

• “It’s an urgent situation,” he said when asked for his thoughts on a parlous state of affairs that saw National Rally win 33% of the popular vote in last weekend’s first round. “We cannot let our country fall into the hands of these people. It is pressing. We saw the results, it’s catastrophic. We really hope it’s going to change: that everyone is going to rally together, go and vote, and vote for the correct party.”
    Mbappé emphasised the importance of voting “now, more than ever”.

Speaking on Monday after their victory over Belgium, the defender Jules Koundé said he was “disappointed” with the level of support for a party that “seek to take away our freedom and take away the fact that we live together”. He stated that previous non-voters must be persuaded to the ballot box in order to ensure the extreme right do not gain an absolute majority.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ench-election-first-round-vote-national-rally

20. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Classic Mbappe, not even daring to say what the "correct" party is. Just shut up and dribble, man.

Deep Pal and hector_br repped this.
  21. Forcamadrid2

Forcamadrid2 Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Dec 13, 2017
    Jeez, your hate for him is blinding you. He cannot be more direct - dont vote for RN, vote anything else. You know that there will be 3 parties in the run off. Left block have agreed with Macron party they will pull out where they are third so those 2 join votes. That means in some areas correct party could be the left block and some others Macrons party.

PigBenis, Dr. MvN, natenate101 and 3 others repped this.
  22. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Macron and the left have done wonders to France in last years, I'm sure the population wants more of that in the coming years.

Deep Pal and Nathanial Essex repped this.
  23. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Macron is not the left and neither was Hollande. They are neoliberals. The actual left has not been in power. So if Mbappe tells people who to vote, just stop beating around the bush and say your buddy Macron.

24. white_raid2

white_raid2 Member

Real Madrid
    May 9, 2023
    We Are The Champions to top it off in innovation department.

hector_br repped this.
  25. Forcamadrid2

Forcamadrid2 Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Dec 13, 2017
    Who said Macron is left? Did you read what I wrote, and are you really following election news in France?

Edit. https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/...ity-in-second-round-of-elections-poll-reveals