The Pathetic Shame Of Fc Porto!!

Discussion in 'FC Porto' started by benficafan100, Jan 2, 2006.

1. ChopSoccerDude

Dec 3, 2004
    New Jersey
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    e o Scolari so' o deixou ir a' Seleccao se ele se comprometesse a comprar o novo Socio Kit do benfica que por acaso foi o # 300,001...

2. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    sometimes the truth hurts....but when you speak from the heart people are just gonna rip it out :eek:

3. FCPorto_Dragao

Jun 15, 2005
    E DUBs
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    dragao4 and chop... :D haha its one thing to post ingorant messages in your team's forum...at least I'll never see it in the benfica forum...but its another thing to talk absolute nonsense in the Porto forum like you know anything about our history or what not.

4. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    were all contributing bro but porto and benfica fans fight more then sporting does with any team here.

5. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    Alright what is this guy talking about. Since when has Deco played for Brazil and Real Madrid. Thinks he is big coming out here and doesn't know anything, dumbass.

6. FCPorto_Dragao

Jun 15, 2005
    E DUBs
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    :D :D :D I hope you are being sarcastic benfica...I pray that you are. Either that or get a clue.

7. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I find that a lot of the Benfiquistas we've been getting lately aren't all down with the sarcasm thing. :(

8. FCPorto_Dragao

Jun 15, 2005
    E DUBs
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    aveirenses...I understand, but this guy is either being sarcastic himself to an equally sarcastic post by dragao4...or he is an absolute ignoramus...take your pick...either way, its evident he's a benfiquista

9. Portoholic

Portoholic New Member

Sep 4, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I've always hated the term they use on the internet, but this is definitely one case where it must be utilized - pOWNED!

10. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    oh no 2DRAGAO4 you just got Spanked. Welcome to chilhood homes...lol....nah really though, your behind is red like roses right now...

11. |--LdC--|

|--LdC--| New Member

Nov 16, 2003
    Lisboa/Portugal
    Dracul said everything.

12. |--LdC--|

|--LdC--| New Member

Nov 16, 2003
    Lisboa/Portugal
    Ohh don´t remind them about this! Benfica and LFV are such great examples to us! :rolleyes:
    Curiously i don´t know if anyone said this but Benfica is run by 2 Portistas lol Veiga (his dream was to be FC Porto president...) LFV was socio of the big 3 when he was in Alverca obviously he was expecting an opportunitty to appear as a saviour in one of this 3 teams, lucky benfiquistas!!!

P.S. Me and PdC and most of the portistas love LFV, yes thats true we did some good business with him, Deco comes to mind! Thank God for LFV! Hurray!!! :cool:

13. Dracul

Dracul New Member

Sep 25, 2004
    So...

After the direct participation of Benfica in the "death" of 2 football prtuguese clubs...another dies after beeing "sucked" by Benfica!

After Salgueiros (even in the begining of this season they robbed 2 players from their nº1 filial...and payed nothing to Salgueiros.)

After Alverca (remember those deals of Manu+Amoreirinha+Zé Rui+Rodolfo Lima+Artur Futre+Filipe Falardo...etc...etc..that all went to Benfica almost for free. And how Benfica used Alverca as their "waste bag", sending there the players that they didn't want. Also, the present Alverca's administration still claims that Benfica hasn't payed what they were supposed in Mantorras' deal!!! They even put in court Benfica who leader is the ex-president of Alverca...that, as president of Alverca, assured that Mantorras went to Benfica and not FC Porto because Benfica's offer was better (AHAHAHAH!!!) and it was on "pronto-pagamento"!!!)

Now Estoril! http://www.abola.pt/nnh/index.asp?op=ver&noticia=94678&tema=1

Next victim?
    Vitória FC (Setúbal)...

14. ferreirajl

ferreirajl New Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Yeah but... :rolleyes: you know... they were just trying to help.

15. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Alverca is very thankfull of the help :D

16. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    Honestly, i don't see the point of this thread.

Yes, there are many things Porto should be ashamed off, but this is not one of them.

17. PassItOn

PassItOn New Member

Dec 29, 2004
    NJ
    Don't forget Estoril, their also feeling the love. :rolleyes:

18. |--LdC--|

|--LdC--| New Member

Nov 16, 2003
    Lisboa/Portugal
    One thin i find curious about this news is what everyone knew but no one talked during last season...
    --» Estabelecemos contacto entre uma pessoa interessada em tomar conta da SAD e José Veiga, pessoa que detém 80 por cento das acções da SAD mas não chegaram a acordo», refere António Figueiredo, a uma rádio nacional.

Veiga owns 80% of the Estoril SAD, so last season when Benfica played against Estoril and moved the game to Algarve, this wasn´t not only in the best interests of Estoril in order to help them get more money but also in the best interests of Benfica...obviously i am being sarcastic since Estoril is doomed and Benfica won the league... at least one of the teams Veiga was fullfilled their objectives...

Anyway what i ask you guys now is: What will the league do about this? Point deduction? Investigations? If i am not mistaken everyone said (even Veiga)last season that Veiga sold his shares in Estoril in order to have a major role in Benfica?! i could be wrong...

19. JuveleoRules

JuveleoRules Member

Jun 8, 2002
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    wow...corruption in Portugal...

Somethings never change:D

20. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    Sporting still sucks!!! You are right, somethings never change. :D

21. Portista Sempre

Portista Sempre New Member

Dec 11, 2005
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Great post Dracul.

22. benficafan100

benficafan100 New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    Oshawa Ontario
    Eusebio wasnt kidnapped actually,he signed a contract and was brought to play in a smaller place then later called up by Benfica

23. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Did Eusebio even know what he signed? I don't think he knew how to read.

24. Zezinho

Zezinho New Member

Jul 13, 2004
    Mississauga, ON
    He learned that day he signed and forever wrapped a white towel around his writing hand.

25. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    I think the towel wasn't white originally. ;)