The Pathetic Shame Of Fc Porto!!

Discussion in 'FC Porto' started by benficafan100, Jan 2, 2006.

1. benficafan100

benficafan100 New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    Oshawa Ontario
    First a Porto member attacks LFV,and get what he deserves in an ass kicking in an airport full of Benfiquistas,now

Day after day Porto and his board members show how they are.

The Moretto incident was the last case, they tried to sign him without setubal know anything, they told him that Benfica already had a new keeper and didn't want him anymore.
    Locked him in a room with no contact with any other person including Setubal's president,and forced him to sign a contract, wich Benfica president showed on TV, where it's written that Moretto would stay in Setubal until 2007, and then would join Porto on a free transfer.
    Then in Brazil they bought securities to avoid that someone of benfica could contact him. José Caldeira his agent who has close relations with Porto contacted Victor Diniz another guy who belongs to his society (Unifoot)but works in Brazil, and that guy threatned Moretto and Luis Filipe Vieira, and even slapped Luis Filipe Vieira with the help of some securities trying to stop Vieira to go in that plane, and bring Moretto to Lisbon. This is a big shame to Porto, but from the the team is coming from is nothing new though.

Marco Ferreira who also signed for Benfica said that 3 years ago he was about to move to Benfica, but due to non football matters he was forced to go to Porto, abd he didn't wanted to.

Seitaridis who moved to Dinamo Moscow some months ago, also gave an interview to a greek TV saying that he didnt want to join them, and was forced by Porto to move.

PATHETIC!!!

and no i did not write this myself

2. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    thats the high cost of business thats why i got no respect for benfica or porto when it comes to this stuff.thye are bullies and if they want a player they will get him>money talks when its front of your face.

FORCA SPORTING!FOR GIVEN THE YOUNG KIDS A CHANCE AND NOT HAVE TO SIGN BIG OVERSEA PLAYER

i believe you cause why in the blu hell would seitaridis would want to come to portugal after winning the euro>it doesnt make sense and really its a security issue cause his head would be bashed in by a portuguese fan :eek:

3. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    what's forgot in this posts, LFV got assaulted and push by the Porto agent in Sao Paulo, Brasil

4. sportinglisbon1

sportinglisbon1 New Member

Jan 2, 2002
    Mississauga, ON.
    and these are the days of our lives....

5. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    it all starter in Sao Paulo
    Futebol/Benfica: Presidente agredido em São Paulo mas chegou a Lisboa com Moretto O presidente do Benfica chegou esta manhã ao aeroporto da Portela na companhia de Moretto, o guarda-redes do Setúbal que deverá assinar por três anos e meio com o clube da Luz. “Agrediram-me no aeroporto de São Paulo, mas o certo é que estou aqui com o Moretto. Queriam impedir-me de viajar com o guarda-redes, mas não conseguiram”, disse o líder encarnado aos repórteres em serviço à chegada a Lisboa, sem se alongar em mais declarações. O líder encarnado disse que foi agredido que se disse "amigo de Moretto" e "dirigente da Portuguesa de Desportos". À chegada a Lisboa, o indivíduo, de seu nome Vítor Dinis, viu-se em apuros na Portela e acabou por ser agredido. Luís Filipe Vieira não confirmou a contratação de Moretto, mas a verdade é que o guarda-redes brasileiro vai ser apresentado durante o dia de hoje.

6. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Perhaps some posting on the Benfica forum with reminders of Azevedo's glorious and certainly praiseworthy time as Benfica's president would do Benficafan100 a world of good. :D

7. jec1

jec1 Member

Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Was That A Diss?or Could You Please Clarify What You Are Saying

8. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Who Are You Talking To? Is It Me? Or Frank? Or Sportinglisbon1?

Could You Please Clarify

:D

9. jec1

jec1 Member

Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    im dissin lfv the worst place to steal a player is sao paulo

10. leafster

leafster New Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    All this for a keeper that neither team needed... :D

11. FCPorto_Dragao

Jun 15, 2005
    E DUBs
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    agreed...I guess we;ve just gotten so many over benfica like: Maniche, Deco, Jardel, etc that they felt any interest shown by Porto in a player that they must get him...very nice gk situation you've got there boys...I'll be happy to take Moreira when he's done with you there...good ole boy from the cidade invicta. :cool:

They were saying we were kidnapping Moretto? Well, we were just using benfica tactics if that was the case...I recall a certain player from the Sporting affiliate club in Lourenço Marques (aka Maputo) in Moçambique and a certain club kidnapping him to a Portuguese hamlet until the story waned and they signed him...I forget his name and the club...it will come to me soon.

I think this Vitor guy was sportinguista anyway...I don't know what he has to do with us...but anyhow...should be a few interesting days in court for Vieira/caganeira's goons who were dumb enough to slap the guy on national tv...good one boys.

But, the penalty shouldn't be too harsh as well all know...benfica runs the country right? ;)

12. Dracul

Dracul New Member

Sep 25, 2004
    :rolleyes:

Marco Ferreira was forced? Why...because he said that in his presentation, with Luisinho by his side? Because he said what every Stupid lampião want's to hear (trash about FC Porto...just like Argel did in his presentation)? Didn't FC Porto pay him? Was he a slave here? Was he threaten? If so, why doesn't he present a complain with the help of Luisinho? He also said FC Porto stopped his career...will he win the Champions League with Benfica?....when even some days ago many people (including lampiões) were saying that it was fantastic how such a crappy player could have in his curriculum such an achivement...

It's funny how you pick Seitaridis example. He went to russia to gain a higher payment (like every other ex FC Porto player), still...as it seems he wanted to stay! Did we had cases like Miguel or Tiago (who said that no mather what...they wouldn't play again for the Lampiões)? Do we put a claim in court ex-players of ours just like you did with Miguel? Do we force players to read statments to let then move to "greener pastures" (aka Miguel)?

About Moretto.
    First of all, the contract that Luisinho presented was not with FC Porto. It was with José Caldeira (you better be more precise with the claims you make! Isto não é cuspir para o ar a ver se cola...ò chico esperto!). Secondly, Moretto came to Porto by his own free will (remember that we aren't the club that kidnapps players!)...and like he said in the presentation "Há que dizer a verdade a proposta do FC Porto era muito boa"! If he was to stay in Setúbal until 2007...it was with Caldeira's money, not FC Porto's. Chumbita has said, with Luisinhoat his side, that FC Porto called him, not once but twice!, and that they were working to sign him now...not in 2007! Chumbita even said that in one of those calls he informed FC Porto staff that he already had an offer from Benfica (was it presented before the game?)! Wasn't Luisinho, in Manduca's presentation, that said that Moretto wasn't going to sign with Benfica...while having a guy in Brazil and with a bid already made to Vitória? Wasn't FC Porto's offer better? How did he turn around the situation? Was that guy in Brazil...or the "obscure deal" with Vitória?

That pathetic figure named Diniz works for Caldeira. Even Luisinho has admitted that in the presentation. NOT FC PORTO! If Caldeira did whatever he could to avoid that a second player of his (the other was Nélson) would go to Benfica without his profit...that's a problem between Lampiões, the player and Caldeira. Don't even think about messing FC Porto's institution in the mieddle of that.

So what if he spoke with Fernando Gomes+Pinto da Costa+Antero Henriues...can't we bid for the same player? Is it against the law? Can't he speak with a player that the lampiões also want and present him his future contract? After all these events (remember Fontes' case) who assures me that Moretto wasn't even contacted before the game against Benfica? Do you know why he didn't resign aswell? Because Chumbita wasn't dumb...and always payed his salary, afterall, he was the team's best player (along with Janício). I saw Moretto chit chatting with Benfica players before and after the game...and greeting Veiga (even TV got that moment!)! Did you see any other Vitória player with the same behaviour? Obviously not...I wonder why....
    Wich club had an agent or security in Brazil? From what I read in the papers all this time...the only club mentioned was Benfica! Have you ever read that FC Porto had a guy there WATCHING Moretto's every move? Maybe whispering in his ear? I read in Abola (Lampiões official newspapper) and Record that Benfica had sent a guy to Brazil! Did Pinto da Costa fly to Brazil to "bring" Moretto home, getting in a fight aswell? Or didn't Pinto da Costa waited to the 2nd of january, like Moretto had asked for, to Moretto return and then see what he has decide? Wasn't it Benfica that waited Moretto in the airport with 5 "Gorillas"+Colaço+Veiga? Were you trying to put a leash on Moretto?

Once more, what we see is the "cleaning" in the press of another dirty operation made by the reds from Lisbon. And don't be as stupid as believing that all that was said in the Luisinho's puppet made presentation is crystal pure! If you want believe in Luisinho's every word (or his puppets) like he is some kind of God...do so! Luckly for me, I have the brain and the education not to believe in all that is presented before me...and use the "contraditório" whenever I think it applies!

I'm happy you got Moretto. We don't need him! If there is a Gk that I want is Diego Benaglio (in one season time!)...not Moretto nor Moreira!

Não há nada mais irritante que Lampião armado em parvo...

13. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    Haha I couldn't stop laughing when I was watching the news last night. Dinis was saying that he is a Sportingista but that he respects Porto and didn't like Viera talking bad about them and his people.... I don't understand that, and obviously this guy is real stupid. OH and BTW when you say you've gotten players we want, we didn't want Deco when he was with Santa Clara and Jardel would defintely choose Benfica over Porto any day, as he once stated one of his dreams in life is to play for them, but obviously we didn't want him and he chose Porto. Plus, Vieira never said Moretto wasn't coming he said one player, it could have been Moretto, it could have not, that doesn't matter. He was keeping it a secret. It was Pinto Da Costa that told Moretto if he went to Porto he'd get double of what he would get at Benfica.

14. Dracul

Dracul New Member

Sep 25, 2004
    The days when Jardel would pick Benfica over FC Porto were the same as when Deco played for Santa Clara...

It never happened...

:rolleyes:

15. ferreirajl

ferreirajl New Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Lisbon, Portugal
    And you must be so proud of that :rolleyes:

Would he? He wouldn't be the first or the last to turn his back on Benfica in order to sign for Porto.
    Wasn't Benfica also after this kid Anderson that we bought in pre-season?

LOL! Benfica didn't want Jardel? Let me correct that for you: Benfica couldn't afford Jardel. Just like it couldn't afford the Robinhos and the Tomassons that they're always trying to buy.

16. ferreirajl

ferreirajl New Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Lisbon, Portugal

Maybe...

(Just maybe... I don't know...)

because we were...

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS?? :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Could it be?!
    I don't know... :rolleyes:
    What do you think?

17. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Our Hitman was way over weight to complete his task. SLB is lucky this time, next time, we will have a more competent hitman.

18. FCPorto_Dragao

Jun 15, 2005
    E DUBs
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Who is this kid? Deco played for Santa Clara? hahaha Buddy, he was brought to Portugal by benfica and then they put him on the b team, Alverca and then Salgueiros...then we bought him and he was a star. and Jardel wanting benfica over us?!?! Haha...that's why he joined us instead of you from Gremio...buddy, get a clue! get your facts straight before spewing this jargon. Nothing funnier than delusional benfiquistas :D :D :D

19. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    :D :D
    rep for you

can't be done
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to VicVR6 again.

Its a shame this still happens, special with the cameras still rolling.

20. marvlis

marvlis New Member

Oct 26, 2005
    Mississauga, Ontario

Sticks and stones make break my bones but names will never hurt me

Jealousy and envy are sins you know

21. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Pathetic - kinda like sending a player to the "B" squad because he refused to sign a contract extension? Or kinda like getting rid of players because they don't want to change to player agents that the team has good "relations" with? You see, when you post crap like what precedes my post, then you start stuff, nasty stuff, unwarranted stuff. If you don't want something to bite you back in the arse, watch what you post and where you post it - call it a lesson learned ;) ...

22. ChopSoccerDude

Dec 3, 2004
    New Jersey
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I have to be impartial and admit that both Porto and Benfica have been known for that... :cool: but Sporting on the other hand has been known to be very gullible in their handling ($$$) of their young and sure to be future stars: Futre, Simao, Quaresma and C. Ronaldo to a lesser extent! :rolleyes:

23. 2DRAGAO4

2DRAGAO4 Red Card

Nov 20, 2005
    Toronto, Porto
    DECO on SANTA CLARA was an ALLSTAR!!! I could understand Benfica didnt want him, but look at what he's given to BRAZIL!! the Country he plays for internationaly, and I recall nowadays he aynt doing so bad on REAL MADRID!! HAHAHAHA IGNORANTE FILHO DA ********!!!

24. ChopSoccerDude

Dec 3, 2004
    New Jersey
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Well it's not Benfica's fault he became the goal-keeper he is today! :D

25. PassItOn

PassItOn New Member

Dec 29, 2004
    NJ
    Entao nao e verdade que ele ja era "benfiquista desde pequenino".