The Panama/Guatemala Friendlies Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by boliviankidd622, Mar 21, 2011.

1. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Actually go to Quinteros himself, because we do speak spanish(well I know a few guys here including myself DO) I say go straight to Quinteros, just don't say much hand him the link and his curiosity will lead him here.

2. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Sure. I wonder how many times a week he's requested to entertain a web site.

He'll toss it. Celebs are requested to do crazy stuff every week.

Give it a try, but have humor if he exhales loudly as note is tossed into a pocket or bag full of other .....stuff.

If your really trying to get amused, ask a player what shoe size he wears.... then wink.

Seriously bro, have a good time and take man pics. Enjoy!

3. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    taking suggestions from fans that compare vaca to landon donovan and chumacero to gattuso :p

4. ansuarez9

ansuarez9 Member

Nov 15, 2004
    Arlington
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    yeah, well hopefully they take constructive criticism well :D otherwise Vaca might start crying while reading the thread lol.

5. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ask Melean in the future if he ever gets called up to play both for Bolivia and the US which would he choose? Oh yea if he reads this all Bolivian players need a little extra time in the gym, stock up on those protein shakes. They should sign an Oriente and a Bolivia jersey and sortearla in this forum :cool: with a contest or something.

6. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    I forgot about Melean. Hey Melean if you're reading this (I know you are) what made you go down to Bolivia. Did you try the MLS/USL route and it didn't work out and what's your overall impression of the league and speed of play (be honest, we wont tell;))

Oh yeah, and DON'T show Vaca this thread. lol

7. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
    here i leave a nice vid to motivate my peeps!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ckC-P-rmp0&NR=1"]YouTube - 2011 BEST Soccer Skills Video[/ame]

8. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    these kids pay thousands of dollars to learn skill???
    what happened to love of the game and hard work.

9. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
    I wonder why Tauchi is still in business?

10. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tahiuchi is pretty expensive..i have friends who attended it and said it was about $10,000 for 3 months

11. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
    Wow... 10k for 3 months if its accurate, business for tahuchi is great then ... But I remember back towards the end of 2009... i met a couple that had a 15 year old son, and the kid wanted to go for 2 months during the summer time; however, the father told us it was 5k and change for the two months.

But the father had mention that he was going to send his kid to a Brazilian soccer school instead of tahichi, because tahichi from his point of view... was not doing a good job anymore, he stated that tahuchi was living more from his past than from his present.

I remember he was mad and sad talking about tahuchi. At that point i stopped asking. But the mother has said, i want to take him to one/max touch school in northen va.

Are there any good/decent soccer schools in va or east coast per say?