The Panama/Guatemala Friendlies Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by boliviankidd622, Mar 21, 2011.

1. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^^^+1:mad:
    There is always one

2. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    -------------------------------Carlos Arias------------------------------
    ----------------------*Ronald Raldes-------Schiapparelli(Rivero)---------------
    --E Rodriguez(Hoyos)------------------------------*Ignacio Garcia(Bejarano/Gutierrez)
    ---------------------*Nacho(Miranda/Aguirre)--------*Chumacero(Melean)-----------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---*JC Arce-----------------*S Galindo(M Saucedo)-------------Campos(Cardozo)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------*M3(Pedriel)----------------------------------

* key players/different

3. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I cant deny the fact that Galindo is already a better player than vaca but if vaca wasnt so small then he DEFINITELY couldve been better

and whether you guys like it or not vaca's staying with us..you guys know

4. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    He's nothing like Donovan. Donovan has attitude. Vaca Doesn't.

Vaca has talent, but he lacks fight. He's too easily intimidated. Doesn't belong with the nats with this attitude.

Dude had a decent game, but if he's not going to give 100% in all the games, then he needs to stay on the side line. Dudes got it, but he lacks heart.

The only consistent thing Vaca has done was be scared of playing the game.

5. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
    1MADDOG on point 100%

He must be talking about another Donovan and not the one below.
    [​IMG]

6. Suyuntuy

Suyuntuy Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    Vancouver, Canada
    Actually, even though I do love Landon, I know he can get intimidated if he gets treated roughly in a game. I've seen it a few times. I don't think it's cowardice, but intelligence. He makes his living by playing football, and if they break his knee his livelihood will be gone.

Probably the same with Vaca.

When you're a small guy, if the ref is allowing hard fouls, you'd have to be a bit stupid to not become super-careful. Your fans are not going to pay your mortgage if they break your leg.

7. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Did anyone see Paraguay vs. USA match?

Paraguay played their style, and it worked.

Their style was ugly and misleading, but it worked great.

Paraguays speed isn't much faster then ours. But man did they play smart. Defense. Everything was defense. When they countered, they did so in a way that was efficient. USA dominated, but clearly that's what they wanted.

THis is the style that Italy, Uruguay and many other teams around the world implement.

8. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    VACA is NOTHING compared to Donovan. Donovan has shown how he can step his game up over and over again at the highest level, the WC. Vaca has yet to do this for bolivia. He is too small also. Donovan although smaller at 5'7ish, still has 2 inches and more muscle then vaca.

Eitherway, I think vaca is good for bolivia, maybe ecuador (leagues), and less physical leagues. But the NT level is ALOT higher then most leagues. This is what hurts him. He just isnt up to the level, tighter marking, faster pace, and less time on the ball. It messes him up.

I remember when we tied Brasil in Brasil, I swore he was going to cry or pee his pants with how he constantly wasnt trying to show for the ball.

9. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    It's so funny how every so often Vaca is the debate. And it's always the same thing.
    "We dont have anyone else to step up" TRUE
    "Vaca is weak and gives up when roughed up" TRUE
    "Vaca has no balls,other wise he would be a Toro" TRUE
    "Vaca has the talent" TRUE

In the end it is what it is and we all want Galindo to be the guy, until then we're stuck with a talented Pu$$y, who can make the team better, until he gets knocked around like a little girl, and then he just becomes a shrunken teabag after being in the cold water.

10. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Vaca´s been in the talks for too long. I am going to Trinidad in a Charter with Oriente on Sunday. Any questions to these guys? I will ask them to Vaca, Conejo or Jhasmany.

11. Pzygote

Pzygote Member

May 21, 2007
    Awesome! Tell Jhasmany to keep working out :D he's bulking up and that's helping; and maybe Vaca should eat more and work out as well! :p

For Arce, we miss him - it's great to see his entrega; hopefully they can all do more drills and work out a large stable of set plays plus play with more urgency -- I think Arce can help encourage that.

And tell 'em we're watching every move we can catch on broadcast tv so don't disappoint -- and last but not least a big Thank you for playing for Bolivia!

Thanks and Enjoy!

12. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Ok I will tell them! I just bought tickets in their small plane. Piffy..I got ur reservation just in case!
    --------------------------
    captacion@cluborientepetrolero.net
    Vamos a Trinidad con ORIENTE PETROLERO!!!
    Viajá con el campeón a Trinidad!!! son 25 espacios disponibles por sólo 700 bolivianos (Bs. 700) ida y vuelta
    - Vuelo Charter Privado
    - Salida desde el aeropuerto Viru Viru - domingo 3 de Abril a Hrs. 9:00
    - Retorno el mismo día
    - El mejor viaje que podés realizar ? ida y vuelta con los jugadores del plantel profesional del campeón
    Adquirílo ahora en:
    La Oficina de Captación de Socios en la Calle Manuel Ignacio Salvatierra # 186 o llamános al teléfonos 330-5262
    NOTA: (El precio no incluye la Tasa de aeropuerto ni la entrada al partido)

13. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    ARCE: Does he prefer wing or forward position. How does he think he can be useful to the nats.

VACA: Had a good game vs. the Guates. But ask why he tends to show fear when he plays with the nats? Like he's scared to get the ball. Has he been traumatized?

Feel free to ask all the following

- Who they feel is the 3 top u-20 players for Bolivia right now.
    - Who would be the top two players they'd like to see nationalized?
    - What is the nats weakest position?
    - Who is the fastest player on the team?
    - Moreno or Pedriel on top?

14. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC

$100 for a flight that will bring you back home. Only in Bolivia. Even that price is alittle high, but man, compared to what we see here, $100 is still an awsome price for what you got.

Represent BigSoccer well!

15. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I got your questions printed!! BigSoccer represented!

16. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Dale Player!!!

Enjoy it for us bro! YOur in a dream position for many of us!

Ask the general questions first, and if you want, ask the more personal ones afterwards.

TO be honest, pics will do fine! haha!

17. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  18. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Ask them how they manage to play for a team like oliente when we all know their heart is with Blooming :D:p

Or what's it like to play for the second most popular team in Santa Cruz

Jhasmani - What happened when he went to Ukraine and Gremio, and does he have any offers (doesn't have to name them)

19. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I will ask Jhasmany cause he is from Florescitas and the other guys are all Orientistas. Specially our killer Mauricio Saucedo!! 10 goals in the league!

20. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Ask Jhasmany and Arce if they've gotten offers to play in Argentina or Brazil, because they certainly desrve it!
    If they've gotten offers to play in europe?

21. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
    No questions ... But plz stop by the plaza/mercado and buy a set of testicles for Vaca. tell him a Gift from the Bigsoccer family. If anything i know you can take him.

Maybe those testis will help him pass puberty!

22. ansuarez9

ansuarez9 Member

Nov 15, 2004
    Arlington
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Ohh man, maybe you should send them a link to this forum. Hopefully some can read English. Wouldn't it be awesome if Quinteros was apart if this forum and took into consideration what we had to say?

23. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007

^^^
    That would probably be a REALLY bad idea :D

24. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yea some of these guys dont know what theyre talking about:p

25. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Ok I will have Melean read all your comments, he is american with bolivian parents.