The Palestinian flag - a symbol of freedom in Europe?

Discussion in 'International News' started by Mr PaLesTinE, May 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Show must go on..

Born and raised.

2. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    And you care more for the Holocaust, than you do for the Ukrainian ''genocide''?

More Ukrainians were killed under Stalin's regime than Jews under Hitler.

Just incase you didn't know.

3. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    :confused: I am not sure about your point here. What is one monstrous act in history of my people have to do with another?

Ukrainians, Russians, Jews, etc - all who lived under Soviet Regime during the Purges, late 1920's and 1930's were subject to horrendous ordeals. More than 50 million of Soviets were killed during that time by Stalin.

However, Holocaust was meant to anhilate one specific group of people - Jews and Hitler did a hell of a job getting close to his goal. By the way, many Ukrainians were part of speciall SS squads who took part of exterminating Jews. But again, so what, what is your point about this?

Also, last time I checked, Ukrainians are currently not involved in any wars meant to destroy them as people or Ukraine as a country.

Thanks for the lesson though. Please re-read what you posted as it is pointless and meaningless at best.

4. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    I only said so because I happen to have couple Ukrainian friends, and unlike you, they care very much for their country's historical events. I'm not saying you don't. They often whine about how badly they were and are treated by the Russians. Yet you, a Ukrainian Jew, favor your religion over the country you were born and raised in, and I don't recall you ever mentioning anything about Ukrain, let alone defending its rights and history, that are often abused by the Russians.

Let me get this straight. You're Ukrainian, and you've had your own share of ''genocide'', but you furiously fight and defend a state that has nothing to do with your origins, but your religion? Why? Because they're in war?

Is there a difference between you and a none-Iraqi fighting in Iraq?

That was my point, dummy.

5. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    How do you manage to have gone this far in life without hurting yourself?
    What the hell do you know about living in Ukraine, what the hell do you know about living in Ukraine as a Jew, what the hell do you know about my history?
    You're an idiot, and a big one at that.
    The only thing Ukraine has to worry about now is getting into NATO. Why would I discuss somehting that happened not only to Ukrainians, but all Soviet people under Stalin? What the hell does that matter now? I care about Israel because of my roots, my friends, relatives and because that country faces serious troubles from bunch of backward, hate-mongers. What the hell does Ukraine have to do with it.
    I have family in Ukraine, who I care for, but there is nothing to discuss - it is a free nation with her own problems like any other nation.
    Defending Ukrainian rights and history?! WTF does that even mean? Defend from whom and discuss it with you. If you care or want to talk to me about it, go over to our Former USSR forum, that's where I "defend" Ukrainian righs against awful Russians :confused:

6. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    I love Ukraine, but Im a Jew, you dont know anything about Ukraine, what the hell do you know, omfg we need to join nato, cause hate-mongers are backward and I have friends in Israel, and what the fk are you saying man?

#19, I didn't mean to hurt your Ukrainian pride (LOL), I'm sorry, and yes, you are right, I don't know shit about Ukraine, and its history (tho it only dates back to maximum 1917), in fact I don't think anyone here knows anything about your piss revolution result of a country. So we'll just give it a rest, for now.

You may now attend your duties as an Israeil msg board guardian, cause that Palestinian flag and its whole symbol of freedom business is getting outta control.

/Peace'd

7. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    Back on topic, as the original poster thinks Palestinian scarves signify support to the Palestine, does he also think that the millions of European youngsters who wear Che Guevara t-shirts are all commie bastards?

8. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    nah, they just all have really poor taste in clothing.:D

[​IMG]

9. Boudster

Boudster New Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Dubai
    Club:
    Palestino Santiago
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    People who wear Guevara shirts might be trying to make what they perceive is a political statement whearas most wearers of the "trendy" Palestinian scarf in the West see it as no more than a fashion accessory.
    To my knowledge the original poster didnt mention the scarf though,hence the thread title.

10. JumpinJackFlash

JumpinJackFlash New Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Soviet Britannia
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Kazakhstan
  11. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    It's fairly easy to argue that the French commies in the 60s were very cool indeed.

12. JumpinJackFlash

Mar 15, 2007
    Soviet Britannia
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Kazakhstan
    Ms. Bardot says and I doubt that she could ever be wrong.
    [​IMG]
    "This Love Machine Kills Commies Dead". You have to looove BB. :cool:

13. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    I don't know where you live but where I live, the average homosexual is much cooler than the average heterosexual.

14. Naughtius Maximus

Jul 10, 2001
    Shropshire
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I'm not entirely sure what that means :confused:

15. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    Better dressed and better taste in general.

16. pasdare-enghelab

pasdare-enghelab New Member

Sep 5, 2007
    In the Name of God the most Merciful

I still remember the day when Imam Khomaini ( God Bless ) kicked out the Israeli agents from their embassy in Tehran and invited the PLO and within a few hours the glorious flag of Palestine rose side by side with Iran’s glorious flag outside of the compound which the Israeli agents used to spread their propaganda . That was one the best days of the Islamic Republic new born history.

17. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Yes, but how does that day compare to the day when your all mighty and all maginificent President Ahmadinejad (God Bless) told the world that he solved the problem of homosexuality in Iran?

18. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    Only idiots respond to idiots.

To each his own!

19. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    QFT

20. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
  21. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Damn! I had come up with a very good response to pasdare's post, but in light of the wisdom of this message, I better keep it to myself.

:D

22. JumpinJackFlash

Mar 15, 2007
    Soviet Britannia
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Kazakhstan
    Are you using the term glorious ironically? Like "make glooooorious communist state".

23. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Best use of the word Glorious is in the title "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan"

24. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

So true.
    A great movie.

25. syrine

syrine New Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Club:
    Fort Wayne
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    First of all Israel stole the land of palestine, they occupied it for 62 years.
    And egypt is the one helping israel and the u.s to continue killing the civilians. There are now 4,050 people dead, and they are mostly woman and the babies and the kids, and over 1 thousand injured. Palestine lack food, water, and don't have electricity, no heat. There houses were all destroyed. They put the big wall around Gaza, so no one could come in nor escape. The wall is still there!
    The american news such as abc news, nbc 10 news, fox news, and the media... they are all liers about the gaza people and the hamas and taliban and al-qaeda, and the hezbullah. These small groups are just defending from the invaders not to mention names, america.
    These news station twist the story making them bad people and the israel bad. I watched the news yesterday, and this jew was being interviewed by al-jazeera( now the french news such as france 2, and al-jazeera, they tell the truth!) and so the interviewers asked him about this war going on. He told them that he supports palestine. and first of all israel had went over the limits. In the torah it says that the jews were expelled from the palestine(the holy land).:eek: Israel should not have a state, nor a land, because they disobeyed god. It also says that in the muslim book about the jews. He also said that killing woman and children is against there book, no children nor woman should be killed, only the fighters. That also says in the muslim book.