News: The Other Club Teams Thread

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by DRB300, Mar 30, 2012.

1. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Watched bayern Munich vs Bayern Leverkusen and must say it was like watching NT on how they play build up from the back soccer. Alot of back passing but were good in build up phases thiugh.The only drawback was they couldnt connect when it mattered the most. The final touches let them down. Apart from Patrick Schick's goal, Neur was only troubled once or twice. BM looked dangerous on the counters though especially when BL lost possession in attack. I would say evenly matched game but the BL defense can only look back and blame themselve for the loss. Two howlers and two goal including lewangolski's injury time winner. Was a heartbreaker. I reckon the title will be decided between them and who ever slips or drops point will be out of contention.

Sinkgraven played well I would say and like I said, got caught out of position few times when BL were dispossessed leading to BM counter attacks . After from that he kept coman at bay and then Sane again when coman got injured. Did look out of gas towards the end of the game.

The question on whether he is good enough for NT, I would say he plays confidently around players like Amiri in the middle and Diaby on the flank. He combines well with them as both are very technical players in terms of their individual qualities. havent looked at his stats but it will be good for sure. He had alot of back passes as well but delivered some good crosses and again linked well with Amiri and had those triangle pasess execuated well. Made both inside and outside runs creating spaces playing one two with Amiri.

What I cant see is ,him replicating the same squence of play in NT especially with Wijnldum and who ever is on the wing around. Babel/ promes/ bergwijn. Even though wijnaldum is such an experience player and playing at top level, I would say he doesnt have tbe cutting edge of what Nadiem Amiri has. This guy will be make it big in near future for germany.Same I would say if depay is on the wings. Diaby is very simple left footed winger who if given space can be very detrimental. With depay he likes to hold onto the ball taking on the defenders. This kind of kills the play down and gives defenders time to regroup and with big team you cant do this. Again Diaby is young and keeps things simply. Receive the ball, get around the defender and either pull the trigger or feed it to the in position forwards. This is basically the tatic deployedby Bosz at BL. Build up from the back, release the wingers on flanks and into the box.

feyenoordsoccerfan repped this.
  2. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    What a game Dest is having for Barca right now against Valla :eek:

I'm still kinda pissed he chose USMNT over Oranje :(

3. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    DeLigt played a HORRIBLE match and left the game injured :eek:

3-0 Fiorentina

:(

4. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    #2005 Brilliant Dutch, Jan 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
  5. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  6. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  7. This is nonsense. Ziyech didnot play for over 4 weeks because of an injury, so to expect him to hit the ground running is a bit daft.

8. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    How much do you wanna bet he'll be loaned out??

9. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Schalke routed Hoffenheim today so the won't set the futility record of winless games. A US teenager, Matthew Hoppe (unknown to me), scored a hat trick!

10. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    US could be dark horse come qatar world cup. I mean he is just a add up to their growing list of talents who are making headlines playing at competitive level.

11. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Qatar I think will come too early, but 2026 they could be very dangerous, especially since they will be at home

12. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Koeman switching frenkie to the right has really brought pedri into the spot ligt and the whole team seems to be clicking now.busquets also gets his place back and I wonder if it was mistake by koeman to reshuffle the midfield.

13. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Depay scored again today. He's 8 in 11 now.

His contract ends this summer, so he's available on a free transfer. I think this is why he's playing so well right now, he wants a move to Barca

14. Helmond Cup update:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach 3:2 Bayern Munich
    Next: Saturday 16 January Bundesliga, 16. Spieltag
    Stuttgart v Borussia Mönchengladbach ...

15. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I think serie A should be his next move particular inter under Conte.

If you look at big name causalities at Barce and with Messi's dominace in the team, its gonna be a big gamble.

16. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Orange14 repped this.
  17. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    lang is now 6 goals and 3 assists in 12 games. both him and dost scored on his debut for club brugge

18. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    #2019 Brilliant Dutch, Jan 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  19. Martin Ødegaard is unhappy under Zidane and wants a transfer.

20. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I'm cueing him up for the Freddy Adu award if he flops elsewhere

21. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Why am I not surprised. Had he moved to Ajax rather than Madrid as a youth his trajectory would have been much better. Sadly, they never learn.

Brilliant Dutch repped this.
  22. No way he will flop. He's been doing well in his loan in Spain and taken back one season earlier than his loan was supposed to last.

23. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I agree with this. The problem is that he is not good enough for Madrid.

24. BaritoPutra

BaritoPutra Member+

Jan 26, 2007
    Oh dear. How fast Liverpool crumbling.... with Virgil sidelined. First home defeat in 3+ years. Against Burnley o_O