The one and only Adidas F-50+ all F-50+ posts must go here!!!

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by speedyturtle4, Oct 30, 2004.

1. gullit

gullit New Member

Nov 3, 2004
    Does anyone know when the old F50's will get marked lower and go on sale? I'm looking to buy some but the lowest price I can find is in the 130's.

2. Phil_Stangl

Phil_Stangl New Member

Dec 7, 2003
    Austria
    Does anybody know when this boots will be released.
    I don't know why, but I like these boots.

3. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    I like them too! I guess either next January (along with the gold/white and silver/red ones I think) or next summer.

4. BOLTON2004

BOLTON2004 New Member

Nov 8, 2004
    BOLTON
    dont know ow the hell any1 can like the white f50+ on the picture above dey r mingin :mad: :mad: :mad:

5. arcticduane

arcticduane Member

May 1, 2004
    Bradford, England
    Guys the Black/Blue F50+ will be out before sunday right? If so I may buy them. Its my 14th on sunday you see. :D

6. gullit

gullit New Member

Nov 3, 2004
    Is it me or does that look like regular kangaroo leather in that photo instead of the blown kanagaroo on the original F50's?

7. om4ever

om4ever New Member

Apr 16, 2004
    Droit Au But
    Who's the guy who said 'gimme the ball' after Tottenham's striker Jermain Defoe in F50+ movie??

8. speedyturtle4

speedyturtle4 New Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Crawley ENGLAND
    I saw the + s in a adidas store in Oxford street and they are basically exactly the same as the originals apart from velcro which covers laces and the material is more clothey than mesh so they may be more waterproof.

9. scotty_11

scotty_11 New Member

Dec 5, 2004
    Re: Adidas F-50+

have you got a pair of the new adidas f50+'s

10. magav

magav New Member

Oct 13, 2004
    Bristol UK
    I don't know how to post links but if you go to www.ebay.co.uk type in adidas f50 and a pair of sample F50+ A3's are on there, it is the red and white ones. They look almost as bad as the blue/black ones.
    Give it a couple of weeks and the prices of normal F50's are going to drop. Then i am getting me a pair of them. What fools adidas are. They will hopefully lose lots of money on the F50+ and then they may realise what a huge mistake they have made.

11. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Don't get too excited!
    When the pulses were released, I was hoping the Mania's would be dropped in price, but they've held the initial "sport-soccer" price (£80-90 instead of original £120 retail) since then. Basicallys seems (UK anyway) that such discount chains get soo many pairs in hat they release them reduced, forcing the other shops to drop their prices, all in the 1st few weeks a new shoe is out. From there they tend to hold their prices and u don't seem to get the real financial saving that buying last-years model used to give.
    Pulses were released at £90-95 in sportsoccer, and this has dropped mebe £5-10 in the months they been out, even with the release of both Becks editions (not even reduced now they white/blue's are out). Seems the soccer shoe industry is mimicing the basketball sneaker trend, and I wouldn't expect the F-50's to b ereduced by much when the +'s come out!

12. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    adidas will never lose money from the F50+ they are going to make so much money...i dont know how you would get that idea of adidas losing money

13. yourself

yourself New Member

Sep 19, 2004
    Tucson
    If they do go down in price, is it going to be before Christmas?
    Maybe they will keep them high because a lot of people are buying gifts right now.
    How long do you think it will take?

(And how much did the mania's drop when pulses came out?)

14. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    Had a good look at the F50+ this morning. I didn't try them on as I was in a hurry but found some differences with the original F50.

Firstly the leather on the front is much softer (seems a little thinner) and the stitching is not so pronounced so it seems flatter. You also get the little velcro fastener to keep the laces in place which seems like a good idea. The fabric is different on the outside. I don't think it will help the waterproofing problem though as it still seems pretty porous. I also though the boot didn't seem as flexible. I realise now that is it because the fabric doesn't have any cushioning whereas the mesh on the original one is pretty thick so that's what makes the difference. I couldn't comment on the weight or the size but overall I'm not totally taken by the look still. I prefer the looks of the silver/black ones.

15. magav

magav New Member

Oct 13, 2004
    Bristol UK
    I also had a good look at the F50+ today. I have to say seeing them in real life has completely changed my opinion of them. They do actually look really appealing and i am now considering purchasing them instead of normal F50's. I personally felt that they might be slightly heavier than the old F50's though. The velcro is a very good idea, and the spiderman design doesn't actually look that bad in real life. The leather did feel quite a bit softer than the normal F50's and i think that the new meshy type material will prove to be much more waterproof than the old ones.
    I might get some, but i will have to get rid of my predator manias first

16. Diego77

Diego77 New Member

Dec 6, 2004
    Hey guys im new to this forums and was lookin through and i am a huge fan of the adidas f line, and especialy the brand new f50+.

I was wonderin if you guy could give me sum help in fidin the boots on page 7 , the white ones, lol

The look superd and i av looked all over and cant find them , i play for a football acadamy and these boots a rare and i would like 2 purchase them. Can any 1 give me a link were they no were i can purchase them from?
    undefined

17. Andraay

Andraay New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    Glasgow
    Hey welcome! Those boots u're looking for are unreleased. Try ebay. Specifically try searching under a seller called shoebacca on ebay. He's got a lot of unreleased boots for auction, but they usually only are available in size 9 US.

18. Diego77

Diego77 New Member

Dec 6, 2004
    Cheers m8 but nothin on ebay under shoebacca :(

19. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    The Arsenal / Rosenborg match was FULL of players wearing F50+s.

20. Phil_Stangl

Phil_Stangl New Member

Dec 7, 2003
    Austria
    I also love the white F50+`s.
    According to Athleticum.ch they will be released June/July.
    Athleticum will be the exclusive distributor of these boots in Swizerland.

21. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Finally peeped the black/blue +'s in the leather, and I actually kinda like them! Especially the new velcro bit, which seems to have been overlooked by peeps for it's ability to make the personalised. The Outher tongue can be folded over and forward, which in itself looks kinda kewl in a Copa sort of way, but it's obviously plain with unsightly velcro on show, plus as we all know with folded tongues, the bigger the better. Then u got the inner tongue which itself is folded over, again showing velcro.

Soo.......

Why not make ur own tongue that could be Velcro'd atop the existing two pieces! If sum1 could get a blacked out mania tongue, Blue-out the stripes (to match the side detail), it'd look "real money" (props to the guy whop posted about the asics with Italy's kt for that one, been using it everydang where!).

Yes, I know the point of the F-fiddy's is they have a tongueless, laceless strikezone, and that sticking a predator tongue on a Adidas boot deliberately designed sans kinda defeats the point, but it's also an affront to the designers, and there's greatness in obstinence! Plus it'd prolly look damn sweet, and fiddys have some different performance properties than Pulses (quickly displeasing me now) that perhaps would make the "uniqued-lesser spotted-tongued F-50+" the elite adidas kick!

22. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Wore my new F50+ for the first time this weekend;
    They were real comfortable, first boots i've ever had when after the first time playing in them i had no blisters. The one problem i had was when going in for the 'harder' challenges, the velcro would come apart and mud would get stuck to the velcro, stopping me from putting the tongue together again, which was quite frustrating. I also wasnt too keen on the colour, so when i got home and cleaned them, i got some black polish out and completely blacked them out, apart from the three blue stripes joining from the sole to the outside of the front. Turned out to be quit a cool effect being all black. The leather is propper soft adding to the comfort!

All in all, about 7/10

23. Aratari2

Aratari2 New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    What did some one to the asics cleats... dont they come in the white and blue colors

24. UCLAsoccer008

UCLAsoccer008 New Member

May 5, 2004
    Are the somewhat light..

Only adidas cleats i've ever tried were the Predator's..in Gun Metal..and i'm sorry but they are just not cleats made for a forward..

I'm really liking Vapors and Total 90 II's as of now..

are these good boots in comparison..

how light are they compared to vapors