The Official Welcome Raphael "The Fabulous" Varane Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Vector-SS, Jun 27, 2011.

1. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    You called him a childhood friend then doubled down saying Dajziri was his best friend.

All of that was a lie. I provided proof Dajziri only met Benzema at 15 in order to represent him as a professional. Another poster provided proof Benzema dissolved his professional relationship with Dajziri as well.

You just can't admit you're wrong. You were wrong and Dajziri has as much right as you to comment on Real Madrid on a forum or twitter. He has no conflicting relationships.

This is a pathetic agenda driven by a media who props up Isco and Asensio as heroes and victims. Then carried by people on here who will hope on anything that attacks any player who isn't their favorite.... especially forum pinata Benzema.

2. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Lol take your own advice and "zip it".

He has the same right as you to comment on the match and if you check his twitter he comments on many things not just football matches.

This is pathetic.

3. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    When did i say he only comments football matches? He can comment on fries and sandwiches all he wants, but to pretend like a guy Benzema has a relationship with, since he was a child publically calling a team mate trash has zero impact is pretty funny.

Again, shit like this happens at Barca and you guys fall over another on the other teams thread with laughter. I'm not saying this is some severe red alert stuff, but it's low class regardless.

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  4. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Where did I say you did?

This is moronic. He had a professional relationship with Benzema since he was a teenager and they have ended that relationship years ago.

Yeah simpletons bite that bait. I mock them no differently.

I mean how stupid is it to take what an ex-representative says and run with it to the point you compare it to what spouses and siblings say.

Lol as I said Trump level reach and spin ITT amd all agenda driven.

5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He's been speaking for Benzema even after 2018 regardless. Like when Lyon's president spoke about Karim joining Lyon. He wasn't his agent back then, still spoke for Benzema as a guy from his circle. Are you going to pretend these guys don't have any relationship despite both of them doing the opposite?

I'm not saying this is Benzema's opinion, but this is the opinion of somebody that said "Benzema is a lifelong friend to me and nothing will ever change that" in his message when they parted ways, which was after Benzema got his new deal in Madrid, so he made sure his man got paid before he switched to the mega agency that was created around the Madrid players with legal troubles around that time.

6. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Lol is he banned from speaking about a client he had for over a decade just because that client chose to go with other representation?

Ramon Calderon isn't Madrid's President but anytime he gets a chance he speaks on things regarding Madrid no matter how right or wrong he turns out.

Does that mean Florentino gives him nightly updates? You're reaching so badly you're trying to assume how strong the relationship of a guy who's entire connection with the other guy was professional.. whom by the way was fired years ago.

Lol seriously stop this nonsense.

More reach.

At least you stopped the "childhood friend" and "best friend" bullshit angle.

7. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    OK, Benzema doesn't know the guy, lol

Let's go with that.

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  8. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Pathetic.

Using an extreme no one ever stated to deflect from the fact you were wrong about them being childhood friends and wrong about them being best friends.

You can't even admit your wrong or at least just stop posting.

Nah, you keep digging and digging. Now you're moving goal posts lol.

9. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Lol

[​IMG]

MiamiNative0722 and Lyra repped this.
  10. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    This!!

Not only that, he was factually correct (as agreed on by the majority here) AND used very polite language and said nothing personal.

11. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    I know right. It's almost been 10 years. How long will they hold a grudge?

I don't even think Higuain resents Benzema.. at least no where like this lol

12. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Bro this is SUCH a stretch from the guy’s actual words.

13. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Lol they are big mad he said the same thing they said during the match.

Imagine the turmoil in the lockerroom.

Varane probably confronted Benzema like "yo what your ex-agent you fired two years ago say about me :mad:"

Shay Z repped this.
  14. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    I don’t think people realize that athletes aren’t as sensitive to stuff like that as we (spectators and fans) think they are. I’ve heard people say so much worse about their teammates to other guys while they were in the same room. Players gfs calling other players on the team trash or calling the coach silly names just because so and so didn’t pass the ball enough to their guy. While they were sitting court side or pitch side.

I wish Benzema hadn’t said what he said to Mendy, it was childish. In a perfect world would i want that nobody says anything bad about anybody and there were no snakes? Sure. But that’s not real life.

15. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Honestly athletes are sensitive as ******** lol.

Just not about what your woman, mother, family, etc is saying. Don't care; just check your people or the rest of the lockerroom will check you. Usually when you suck you know because teammates, staff or the environment will tell you.

16. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Just funny seeing people outraged a guy who doesn't represent Benzema, whose entire relationship with Benzema was tied to his professional career..... should be burned at the stake because he expressed an opinion every one either expressed or thought in the heat of the moment.

Lyra repped this.
  17. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    That was the point I was trying to make. Thanks. Of course athletes can be super childish. Lol.

18. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    OK responding to a tweet saying Varane is trash with "He's been a shadow of his former self" is much better. :ROFLMAO:

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  19. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Apparently Ramos and Ronaldo stopped speaking to each other after what Ronaldo's sister said about Modric, and Ronnie's comments about Madrid being a business and Juve being a family.

The players live online. They read all this stuff.

20. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    According to who? The same media who tries to sensationalize stories to sell papers?

What I saw was Modric say he didn't care and has never stopped being in contact with Cristiano. What I saw was Ramos taking pictures all smiles with Cristiano and Bale. What I saw was Ramos a little dejected his son was hoping to see Cristiano but he had to remind him he doesn't play for Madrid.

See... those things actually happened and are verifiable. Yet you chose to ignore them and bring up some rumor created with an agenda which hasn't been verified.

21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Mama Mia, like a hen mother. I'm out of this.

MaxY repped this.
  22. Varnagel

Varnagel Member+

Nothing
    Sweden
    Jun 4, 2017
    It's an blatant lie that Benzema said to Mendy not passing the ball to Vinicius, I already debunked it on Vinicius thread.

23. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    He also never played part in the tape scandal

He also never missed any shots. Those sitters he has missed throughout his career were videoshopped.

Benzema is life

4x4s, yoanaidarov and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  24. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    [​IMG]

4x4s, PigBenis, yoanaidarov and 7 others repped this.
  25. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    You should have been out a page ago when you were proven wromg about the closeness of their relationship.

You don't always have to double down. Just admit your wrong or at least stop posting lol