The official we hate Chivas thread.....

Discussion in 'MLS: Clubs' started by Guinho, Oct 28, 2003.

1. Chizzy

Chizzy Member+

She/Her
    United States
    Aug 7, 2003
    Upper Left, USA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Booooooooooooooo!

Alien club team

2. Khan

Khan Member+

Mar 16, 2000
    On the road
    Re: Re: Re: Chivas and All FMF clubs

OOOhhhhh... "There's been a couple?" What a feather in the hat of a league that's existed as long as the MFL! The US has had a league for all of 8 years, and the US can also brag about "a couple" of players of note.

And, of course, the operant word was "SINCE" Sanchez, whose heyday is now, what going on 20 years ago? But reading is a skill with which you obviously struggle.

Face it: Mexican football is pure crap. Mexican players are best at diving and whining. And La Seleccion Mexicana esta a la M****da.

Cheers!

3. Chizzy

Chizzy Member+

She/Her
    United States
    Aug 7, 2003
    Upper Left, USA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This should be an interesting thread for a long term.

Keep it up! ;)

4. Aguilas Del America

Oct 28, 2002
    Nido de Coapa
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Chivas and All FMF clubs

Aren't we forgetting the NASL you dumb*#*#*#*#. The NASL was prob the best League in the World and where did it take the US? Yeah, Nowhere.

Name them smartass. I feel like laughing.

And this coming from a fan of a league that has 10 teams, no relegation, crap foreginers, and no fans whatsoever.

5. Chizzy

Chizzy Member+

She/Her
    United States
    Aug 7, 2003
    Upper Left, USA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chivas and All FMF clubs

NASL did not have any good American born players, and most of the players are made of foreign born imports. Unlike MLS.

6. Khan

Khan Member+

Mar 16, 2000
    On the road
    Re: Aguilas Del Tontisimo

The NASL? The "Best league in the world?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!

We're still waiting for the "Great" Mexican Player to emerge. We're still waiting for Mexico to produce a player with enough WORK RATE to keep his spot on an MLS club. We're still waiting for a Mexican player to have enough ability to be a star in MLS.

Hell, even The Great Jeff Sorber started in Mexico! [LMFAO]

Campos, who was Mexico's portero in 1998, got humiliated and b!tch slapped by an American keeper with virtually no professional experience. Campos later crawled back to Mexico with his tail between his legs.

The great Luisa, who was as lazy as 90% of Mexican footballers, couldn't contribute to LA. He too crawled back to Mexico with his tail between his legs. This happened after having his SS handed to him in MLS, which doesn't permit as much diving and whining to the officials as in Mexico.

Shortly after these two "luminaries" returned to the joke that is the Mexican League, they continued to contribute to/start intermittently for their 'seleccion,' and hold down starting jobs for their clubs in Mexico. HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!!!!

The US has been at this for 8 short years, and has perhaps 10% of the financial muscle that the FMF has been at it. The Mexican League [snicker] has been around for what, 75, 80 years? Let me know when something of import happens down there.

Oh, and even Espana won an Olympics gold medal. Mexico cheated/cheats in age-group competitions AND STILL COULDN'T/CAN'T WIN SH!TE!

Cheers!

7. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    Re: Re: Aguilas Del Tontisimo

Actually I think Campos drove a Porsche back and Luis a Ferrari. Thank you MLS.

ha ha ha

8. Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe Member

Sep 5, 2003
    St. Looney ^the CB&J
    What hypocritical idiots you guys are...You want in this 'sucky' league or not? I wonder how long this team will last? Will (m)exican fans support a Chivas loser? Maybe they will, they're used to being goats...
    My advice to you is - Keep trying really hard to believe your own nonsense, and repeat it as often as possible... That way, you won't look bad.....just stupid.

9. Chizzy

Chizzy Member+

She/Her
    United States
    Aug 7, 2003
    Upper Left, USA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ok, that's it, now I'm starting to hate Chivas de San Diego!

And I'm going to need those damn lemons for protection. ;)

10. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    Re: Re: Aguilas Del Tontisimo

If you call the Mexican league a joke then I don't know what you'll call the MLS.

From your post it is safe to assume you did not watch The Concacaf Champions Cup.

Morelia 6 - 0 Columbus
    (global 6-2)

L.A. Galaxy 1 - 4 Necaxa
    (global 2-6)

carry on...

11. Chizzy

Chizzy Member+

She/Her
    United States
    Aug 7, 2003
    Upper Left, USA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    MLS just completed its 8th season of existence, and MFL has been around for many years now. Get real, dude!

BTW, how do you explain the fact that the USA, which made by MLS players, out scored Mexico 7-1 from the last 6 matches?! Including that little tournament called, the World Cup.

12. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    Once again here are some real facts in response to Khan calling the Mexican league a joke:

Morelia 6 - 0 Columbus
    (global 6-2)

L.A. Galaxy 1 - 4 Necaxa
    (global 2-6)

Khan should wait for his league to be all grown up before before he/she goes trash talking other leagues.

That's fine, but you are comparing apples and oranges. MLS and the MFL are completely different than USMNT and the Mexican National Team.

13. Chizzy

Chizzy Member+

She/Her
    United States
    Aug 7, 2003
    Upper Left, USA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As I said before, don't forget that fact that the Major League Soccer just completed its 8 season

Hmmmm..... was that your only explanation?!

If so, how can't it be that most of the US MNT players are MLS bred.

14. The MFL have ACTIVE National Team players from all Conmebol excepting Brazil. (Yes, Argentinean national team players too). What does the MLS has? "Fishy" Ruiz?

Anyway, according to your logic Korean League is better than Seria A and la Liga.

15. Chizzy

Chizzy Member+

She/Her
    United States
    Aug 7, 2003
    Upper Left, USA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hmmmmm... :rolleyes:......and your point is?

16. That you are a dumb and the MLS s@#~€

17. Chizzy

Chizzy Member+

She/Her
    United States
    Aug 7, 2003
    Upper Left, USA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk...

You definitely need some kind of medication on that Tourette Syndrome of yours, and come back with a better and more civilize response.

Cheers.

18. Khan

Khan Member+

Mar 16, 2000
    On the road
    Re: Re: Re: Aguilas Del Tontisimo

...And all he could think was, "Damn, I suck... But at least I'll have a safe and secure job in this half-assed MFL."

19. Khan

Khan Member+

Mar 16, 2000
    On the road
    ...And just imagine how badly Mexican players/La seleccion Mexicana will be b!tch slapped when MLS turns 80!

Wait, I think Luisa just dove again... Better call him up for Mexico!

Cheers!

20. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    that the MFL is full of internationals (non mexican) and if you go by logic national team players are the best a country has to offer (we all agree on this)

then he said mls only has "fishy" ruiz as an international for guatemala (lol fishy?)

21. Chizzy

Chizzy Member+

She/Her
    United States
    Aug 7, 2003
    Upper Left, USA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't think Ruiz is the only international player playing in MLS.

22. Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe Member

Sep 5, 2003
    St. Looney ^the CB&J
    Several....Elliot & Nelson, Ralph, Marshall & Williams, and Bo (just off the top of my head)...And several others who don't see first team action...Not to mention MORE than our fair share of recent International retirees, Youth Nationals, and 'second teamers'....

I don't think MLS is 'better' than MFL right now, but it will be in the very near future....MFL has been pretty stagnant for quite a while now, but every single year in MLS there is a marked improvement in talent, and play...Teams are actually developing their own distinctive styles (finally). Player development is accelerating, and working (thank you P-40!). This year I actually witnessed 2 of the worst teams in MLS play a match that I would have turned off the EPL to watch, the passing, tackles, ball control, dribbling, tactics, speed...it was all there...one of the best matches I've seen in any league all year...(Crew vs DC, in midseason..).
    I admit I was worried about the future of MLS just 4 or 5 years ago, but I have no doubts now...It's expansion time! We can support 2-4 more teams now, and once they stabilize, 2-4 more, we have a ton of young talent comin' up through the ranks, and even more after them, expansion won't dilute us....We're here to stay....

23. riverplate

riverplate Member+

Jan 1, 2003
    Corona, Queens
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    For everyone's information, the Mexican League was formed in 1944. This is their 60th year.

Americans have never been great about respecting their elders.

24. Khan

Khan Member+

Mar 16, 2000
    On the road
    So it's "only 60 years." Mexico's league is still poor, and Mexican players are still weak, lazy, and unprofessional in the main. What does Mexico need, 120 years before they can produce a seleccion of any value?

25. efren95

efren95 Member

Apr 20, 2000
    Republic of Texas
    Re: Re: Chivas and All FMF clubs

Being Mexican, my first reaction would be to take offense to your comments.

Unfortunately, being intellectualy HONEST AND OBJECTIVE, there is truth to your words.

MFL is a corrupt organization, full of rotten presidents whose only motive is greed and power.

As far as the players, again, you're right. They behave like prima-donnas, vedettes or "stilletas" whose only dream is to accumulate unbelivable salaries, bonuses and benefits.

There is no correspondent result on the field to so many years of existing league.

And I said it before: The U.S. will become World Champion before Mexico does.

It hurts to say it, but you cannot deny reality...

And, by the way, get rid of your "hate Chivas" campaign. You and your buddies will love them when you start seeing the rivalry effect on MLS...