The Official Valencia Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Comunidad Valenciana' started by The Double, Jul 30, 2003.

1. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    Y vos? sos mod de donde???

2. AndSomeAreAngels

Jun 7, 2003
    Brokelyn
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Valencia - Real Madrid

Too bad Valencia couldn't take home the Orange Cup today. They played a pretty good game, and if not for a few shots off the post, they would have easily taken the match.

Oliveira looked pretty good out there. I'd really like to see him and Carew up front with Aimar at center attacking mid.

The Mestalla looked about 90% empty today? Was the lack of support due to bad weather and a pre-season friendly? I would think the Valencia faithful would pack the stadium to see them battle rivals Real Madrid. ???

3. aloisius

aloisius Member

Jul 5, 2003
    Croatia
    Could you post the lineups from his game?

4. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Against Real Madrid, Oliveira was amazing..... his run into the box in the 2nd half was amazing....

I think Valencia would be a great team this season. I always thought Aimar is the best playmaker in La Liga after Zidane.

5. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    To me Aimar is on par with ZZ, the french simply disappears for long stretches of several games, Pablo is more consistent!

6. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    Valencia: Palop, Garrido, Ayala (Pellegrino, m.46), Marchena, Carboni; Jorge López (Sánchez, m.66), Albelda (Verdejo, m.83), Baraja (De los Santos, m.73), Vicente (Canobbio, m.46), Aimar (Carew, m.59) y Oliveira.

Real Madrid: Casilla, Salgado, Pavón, Helguera, Roberto Carlos; Beckham (Guti, m.63), Cambiasso, Zidane (Solari, m.79), Figo (Núñez, m.84) Ronaldo (Portillo, m.75) y Raúl (Morientes, m.84).

7. aloisius

aloisius Member

Jul 5, 2003
    Croatia
    Carboni is still starting? Where is F.Aurelio? Kily is still a great player but if they want to start Vicente, why don’t they sell him? Is he currently injured?

8. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    He's about to sign for Inter.

9. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    Hercules CF 1
    Valencia CF 2

From www.ciberche.net-

Valencia CF has beaten Hercules CF of Alicante in the friendly match played last night at the Rico Perez Stadium, in the presentation of the blue and white team and that besides served as a tribute to Paquito, former player of the club from alicante. The players of Rafa Benítez took advantage of the few opportunities that they had to win, although they received the first goal of the pre-season.
    The match was characterized for the scarce goal opportunities and the ones that there was ment the three goals that lighted finally in the scoreboard. Valencia shot only four times in the whole match. The goals of Canobbio and Jorge López gave the victory to a Valencia of circumstances, that had to count with several players of the branch team due to the numerous absences of the habitual players, who had attended their commitments with the national teams.

10. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    I havent been much on the ches news, is that JOrge Lopez the former Villareal with contract disputes?

11. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver

Sip.

12. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    "We Must Recover the Strength that made us Champions"

From www.ciberche.net -

Amedeo Carboni, defender of Valencia CF, emphasized the motivation that the team has before the next season and assured that the key to be the team that conquered the League two seasons ago is to recover the strength and quality. "We must recover our strength, the one that has given us the force and quality in Spain an Europe"...

Latest News:
    Diego Alonso is transferred to Malaga CF
    Kily still has not reached an agreement to go to Inter
    Vicente: "I almost prefer that Beckham has injured me"
    Pelegrino: "Our target must be the return to the Champions League"
    Ortí discards that the start of the league can be suspended

13. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    From www.ciberche.net

CORDOBA CF 2 - 0 VALENCIA CF

Cordoba inflicted Valencia CF of Rafa Benítez a severe defeat one week before the start of the league, after winning 2-0 in a boring party in its first half and that was encouraged in the second with the arrival of the goals. The match came out with many imprecisions, with a hasty Cordoba for the desires of pleasing the supporters in its presentation, and a conservative Valencia, that arrived at Cordoba after tying at La Rosaleda versus Malaga.
    Valencia, that presented a starting lineup full of substitutes, suffered the first defeat of the pre-season. When the first quarter of the second half arrived, precious assistance of Pulpo González left Olivera alone before Palop, and had no difficulties to score the first goal in the 58th minute. The worse thing was about to arrive in the 71st minute, when the andalusian team scored the second after a corner-kick when Olivera, once again, scored the second with his head.

14. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    hey doble xeneize, it's that the same Pulpo Gonzalez former Arsenal de Sarandí???

15. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
  16. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    Seriously!

WHERE THE *************** ARE ALL THE VALENCIA FANS?!?!

17. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    cool, I guess I mixed their names, who moved to Cordoba? where does he come from?

18. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    I'll get back to you on that soon, Mario.

Ya se fue Kily a Inter. :(

19. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    maravilloso! el Kily es siempre una amenaza!

20. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    hey griego doble Peru!

aqui esta porque me confundi de jugador!

"`Pulpo` González y Berruet estarán con el Córdoba ante el Ciudad de Murcia"

El jefe de los servicios médicos, Lorenzo García, confirmó la recuperación de Berruet y `Pulpo` González, y al igual que los jugadores, incidió en el mal estado del terreno de juego, dado que `puede causar lesiones`, además de advertir `que no es bueno tanto cambio` campos de entrenamiento, aunque asume que `no hay más remedio`.

http://es.sports.yahoo.com/030906/63/2xsrr.html

21. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    jaja, doble griego peru.

22. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    Is there an Osasuna thread?

If there is I can't seem to find it.

Thanks in advance.

23. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    feel free to create one, Im not sure you are going to have answers though.

24. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    I was searching in the forum and noticed that a lot of the threads have only a few posts.

I take it there are other sites in Castellano and Catalan where fans are posting.

25. onetouch

onetouch New Member

May 4, 2003
    Dallas
    OMG THAT SITE IS GREAT!!!!