The Official Tiffany Cherry appreciation thread {R}

Discussion in 'Rugby & Aussie Rules' started by babytiger2001, Apr 3, 2005.

1. babytiger2001

babytiger2001 New Member

Dec 29, 2000
    Melbourne
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was thinking more along the lines of a sideline reporter/"boundary rider" type of role, and particularly on MLS broadcasts, which I think she would be very well suited for based on both what that sort of role has been in the past on ESPN's broadcasts, and the fact that -- yes, you know it -- she's more than easy on the eye, she's a good reporter and interviewer, and she is passionate about sport or any kind.

And ESPN sure does like its hot chick, eye candy type of sideline reporter babes! :)

And FWIW, even as Queen Tiff doesn't exactly qualify as the "bi-lingual" type (English is English, no matter where its speaker is originally from, and Australian English is a lot closer to American English than it is to British English, based on my seven years of experience), she's really more apt to be classed "multicultural", if anything at all along those lines.

2. babytiger2001

babytiger2001 New Member

Dec 29, 2000
    Melbourne
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And by the way, she hasn't seen me yet in and around Melbourne -- even though my day job is just a bit to the east of Melbourne Park, in the inner eastern suburbs. :p

3. jasonliu18

jasonliu18 New Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Our Tiffany and Co Jewellery web shop are dedicating to offering authentic discount Tiffany jewellery and satisfied service. Currently collections of tiffany and co jewellery: pendants, bracelets, earrings, rings, etc. These are popular to the exquisite craftsmanship and stylist tiffany uk design.Our tiffany bracelet Jewellery store provides designer jewellery, including Necklaces, tiffany rings, Bracelets, and the like to customers at the cheapest prices possible. We guarantee that the merchandise are authentic and fashionable. Were positive that you may be happy about our exceptional tiffany 1837 products.