The Official Thread of the Haitian National Teams

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by touppouyo, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Why are you so concerned about what Jamaica does? Well get our wins at home... something you couldnt do in the netherlands tie.:D

2. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Lets what and see what happens then. Didnt you have the fastest man four years ago too? what happened? why didnt yall qualify for Germany 2006 wit the fastest man.;)

3. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Yet another team cancels on you huh? Lebanon..hmnnn...maybe Trinidad will cancel too...lol:D

4. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006

5. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

6. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    Hmm actually Haiti is suposed to play T&T on wednesday because Panama cancelled on them ( T&T). But nice try.

7. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

So in other words..the socawarriors gave you a game because everybody else dont want your scraps.:D

8. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    Umm yea thats what happened....whatever makes you sleep at night lol

Panama cancelled on T&T so they begged Haiti for a game. We took a while to answer but then thought it would be a good training for our game against Suriname....

9. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    I highly doubt they begged you. You would take a game against anybody including the Solomon Islands at this point in time.;)

I read the reports, the Panama team couldnt get their squad ready in time for their set date so they cancelled and in walked the poorest team in the Western hemisphere.:D

10. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    are we having the haitians vrs warlord fight again?(2008 edition)

11. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    I doubt it because he now has a Jamaican thread that a haitian created. Lets see if he will post more here or in his own countrie's thread...we all know he is obssesed with haitians, but lets see.

12. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    We would beat the Solomo Islands...no way we would embarasse the Carribean and Concacaf like Jamaica did last year in Asia...how pathetic was that. Now when it comes to the T&T- Haiti match...you actually took my comment seriously? lol Do us all a favor and educate us on Jamaican football in the Jamaican section...if you can.

13. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    no we did not have the fastest man on the planet 4 years ago, we didnt have half the team we have now 4 years ago, and Jamaica should pray we dont because at the end of the day when we enter the office, its lights out, people are gonna be leaving by half-time. simply if you can't beat the likes of Indonesia,Vietnam,Costa Rica or Grenada, then you have no shot at beating any of the teams in our group.

14. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    There arent enough of jamaicans on here for me discuss our football so no I wont really post much on here. But youre welcome to visit the reggaeboyz site to see all my threads and comments.;)

oh and btw..i have no obsession wit haitians even though your women seem to have one wit us jamaicans:D

15. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

dude the losses on the asian tour is like almost 2 years now and the administration has changed since then.;)

Im not sure you would beat Solomon Islands or Madagascar NT for that matter if you couldnt beat Netherland Antilles over two legs..lol:D

But hey the freebie you got from the socawarriors should help your hapless team's image and maybe other teams will stop cancelling games against your scraps.;)

16. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

To my recollection Suazo has always been considered for your national team. Im sure he was around the team, before the last cycle. I wouldnt get carried about the losses on the Far east tour almost 2 years ago. That was under a different coach and different squad back then, but id really like to see how you fair at the office. We've had Honduras number many times before and that aint gone change Suazo or no Suazo. ;)

17. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    you havent done much research on the fact that Suazo has never really played for our NT...he was one of the players that would never come to our games and would never bother replying to our call up, before he played against Ecuador, he had 17 caps...and now we have the chance to call up Suazo,Costly,Palacios,Alvarez,and other players that play abroad that didnt show up for the last cycle. so again, more then half the players we have now weren't with us in the last cycle, last cycle was tyson and pavon, this cycle your team will have the honor of getting outclassed by Costly and Suazo and the other new players from abroad we will have this cycle. enjoy the highlights of 98 cuz that was yalls once in a lifetime opportunity. can't wait to see what we do to you guys in Tegulcigalpa.

18. FlashEP

FlashEP New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Waltham, MA
    with all due respect, take this argument to another forum....

19. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Suazo has been in your squad before and Im well aware that he has had some issues and never took playing for you seriously but what does that have to do wit today? You can have whoever you want on your squad but if youre realistic you'll know that nobody has it easy when they play against the reggaeboyz in WCQ just ask team USA and Mexico. We have always done well against Honduras and I really dont see that changing.

And tell me how long ago did Honduras qualify for a WC again? Youre in the same boat wit the Haitians. Its been well over 2.5 decades..lol;)

20. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    he wont budge to another forum...he cant even defend his own country in the WCQ forum in the concacaf section.

21. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Jamaica, i speak for the world when I say, this cycle the most you will get is 1 point. and thats a draw against Canada in the office, other then that mexico will no doubt outplay the sh*t out of you mediocre players and so will Honduras period, and the last time we went to the WC was 86...and the ONLY time yall went was 98, so again dosent matter cuz your also in the same boat with us.and yes Suazo with us has mattered cuz we've beaten Ecuador,Colombia and Chile teams you guys would fold 5-0 under. Im done here

22. FlashEP

FlashEP New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Waltham, MA
    [​IMG]
    Haitian Louis Dieulifaite returns the DCC trophy on behalf of his country to CFU President Jack Warner

23. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
    Did Haiti play Puerto Rico NT in Orlando on Sunday ? Result 5-0 ?

24. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
    It was not the Puerto Rico NT but a local team , dont know what team.

25. savicevic

savicevic New Member

Apr 13, 2004
    Miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Actually Johnny, Saturday they played their second team against a local team in Port St Lucie. Result was 5-1. The coach even played in that game. Sunday they played a team made up of college players and guys that used to play back home and moved to Florida. The game had to be stopped at Half time because of the run. It ended 0-0.That game was in Orlando. One player that caught my eye was young Pascal Milien who plays for the University of Tampa. He is pretty good.