The official Soccer bittorrent Download

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by pc4th, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeddyBear

TeddyBear New Member

Apr 4, 2004
    Bonnie Scotland
    I'm getting a Cannot find server on the England vs japan match, sad really. Also when i tried to download the Real Madrid vs. Barca game it said could not connect to host or something along those lines, anyone know anything 'bout that?

2. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I can't get any download (or upload) on that Peru Uruguay game... anybody know of this torrent is seedless?

Peru y tu?

3. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    Currently 7 seeds and 20 peers.

4. ZeekLTK

ZeekLTK Member

Mar 5, 2004
    Michigan
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    I'm trying to download Peru vs Uruguay and it's gotten up to 68% but now it's come to a screeching halt as I've only managed to download 0.1 MB in the last several minutes. :/

5. benjags

benjags New Member

May 29, 2004
    Anyone have the Chile v/s England Wembley 1998 game?

6. phillys

phillys New Member

Mar 16, 2004
    Malaysia, SE Asia
    You can PM me :)

Oh yeah...hehehe.... well, I thought I'm the only one because people simple refused to post soccer torrents and ended up posting freaking animes instead...so, I guess it's about time this thread be nudged into the right direction :) So, where do you host your torrents?

7. ZeekLTK

ZeekLTK Member

Mar 5, 2004
    Michigan
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    The Peru vs Uruguay game is in RMVB files.... WTF? What do I need to play those cuz apparently they don't work with Windows Media Player. :/

8. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    Real player.

9. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    brazil v argentina WCQ

http://bt.gamesir.com/torrent/fa82ad4252546e294e1937c6a10ae8d31441dd41.torrent

Havent finished dl yet but probably chinese commentary, real player is needed. Hopefully plenty of seeds left in the morning...

Philly, some of us just post it directly from the website, this case gamesir.com. Soccer-media no longer allows people to directly post their links, so only chinese readers can find the files with ease.

10. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Come on people... the more you download the faster it will be... so download these puppies... especially the Peru Uruguay game! ;)

Peru y tu?

11. vico

vico Member

Aug 6, 2001
    Stockholm, Sweden
    could someone please seed uruguay vs peru?

12. sudaca

sudaca New Member

Jun 2, 2004
    Bethesda, MD
    As soon as I complete the download I'll be able to host (hopefully tonight).

Vamos Peru!

RAUL

13. Dark Savante

Dark Savante Member

Apr 24, 2002
    Become the Tea Pot!!
    Thank you for posting this torrent. Much appreciated. :)

Does anyone have torrents for:
    WC 1994
    WC 1958-1978
    Football legends.

Any would be greatly appreciated.

14. PacMan

PacMan Member

May 18, 2004
    Where do people find torrent links?

15. vico

vico Member

Aug 6, 2001
    Stockholm, Sweden
    it would be cool if someone could seed uruguay vs peru i have only about 25% left

16. Jawz10

Jawz10 Moderator

Feb 27, 1999
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I'm downloading Naruto episodes so unbelievably slow, but my upload rate isn't half bad. I don't understand it. 1k download, 10k upload. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

17. pc4th

pc4th New Member

Jun 14, 2003
    North Poll
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No, if you just started, it would be slow, once you have a sizable junk of the file, your speed will increase.

It also depends on these two factors:

1) your internet connection
    2) the number of people who are seedings and leechings (the more there are, the faster it is).

If you are downloading episode 86, there are about 1000 seeds and 2000 leeches right now, so it would be fast. But if you are downloading the first few episodes, it would be considerable slower. (http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/3.html ) to see the seed/leech statistic.

p.s. Naruto ROCKS.

if you are downloading the newest episode of Naruto, there is a none-bittorrent website that has Naruto 83,84 and 85 available.
    It's a regular download, just right click and save.

click here: http://www.kragamuffin.com/index2.html and click on Episodes Download for Naruto 83,84 and 85. It took me about 15 minutes using Univeristy Computer in the Library. P.S. you need DivX.com for it to work.

18. pc4th

pc4th New Member

Jun 14, 2003
    North Poll
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://torrent.guilfoos.com/

FOR USA-HONDURAS game.

40 people are downloading it right now.

There is a DONATE at the left bottom corner if you can spare a few bucks for bandwidth space.

19. ZeekLTK

ZeekLTK Member

Mar 5, 2004
    Michigan
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    I dunno if I am doing something wrong or what, but the Holland vs Ireland and England vs Iceland links do not work at all.

Also the USA vs Honduras one only goes to a webpage. On that webpage I clicked on 'USA vs Honduras' but it only went to another page that gave me an error. :(

Also, are there any seeds for Brazil vs Argentina? I've had the download running for like 10 minutes and still haven't even gotten 0.1 MB done...

20. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    HUH??? They worked fine for me. What do you mean they don't work? When you clicked the link it sent you to some other webpage? Can you explain more? See if I can help.

21. ZeekLTK

ZeekLTK Member

Mar 5, 2004
    Michigan
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    It says "Bittorrent was passed a filename that does not exist. Either clear your Temporary Internet Files or right-click the link and save the .torrent to a disk first."

I tried the right click and that still didn't work and my Temp Internet Files shouldn't really have anything to do with it...

22. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    I tried again, it worked. The torrent links came from a Chinese forum. So perhaps you need to sign up first in order to get the torrents from there. Sorry about that.

If you really want it go to http://bt2.btchina.net/?categoryid=24
    The england vs iceland 2nd half torrent file is the 8th one(count from the top)(316MB), the 1st half is the 9th one(245MB), and the holland vs ireland is the 13th one(445MB).

Let me know if you need more help...