The official Soccer bittorrent Download

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by pc4th, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeekLTK

ZeekLTK Member

Mar 5, 2004
    Michigan
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Well when (if) I get this downloaded I will leave it up as much as possible to be a 'seed'. I'm at 29% right now, just below the average for the file (which is 34%). It says there are only '2 seeds' right now and 12 'leeches'. I'm guessing that's why it is going so slow?

2. phillys

phillys New Member

Mar 16, 2004
    Malaysia, SE Asia
    I'm looking for seed to download the 1986 WC match between England and Argentina. The quality isnt that good on the Yahoo site :(

3. ZeekLTK

ZeekLTK Member

Mar 5, 2004
    Michigan
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Alright I got it. Sweet! :D (And I left it on as a seed for anyone who still needs it).

So does anyone have links for some of the more recent international matches? Friendlies or World Cup Qualifying. Some of the matches I'd really like are:

-Norway vs Russia (4/28)
    -Netherland Antillies vs Antigua & Barbuda (2nd leg of WCQ aggregate)
    -Fiji vs Papua New Guniea (Oceania WCQ)
    -Dominica vs Bahamas (2nd leg of WCQ aggregate)
    -Bermuda vs Montserrat (1st leg of WCQ aggregate)

But if you have ANY links for international matches, post them. :D

4. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Hi, sorry to disappoint you but the games you are requesting are probably only shown in the countries you mentioned, so unless someone there format the video for the internet chances are they dont exist...norway - russia may be the expection but it has been so long, seeds are prob all died if they existed...but if i see any internationals i will post them up here

5. Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico Member+

Mar 22, 2002
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    hey i saw this a couple weeks ago. I have a yahoo user name, but it doesnt show any foortage. A new window pops up with the 2 team logos and other stuff. Then it says initializing and it goes up to 30% and thats where it stops. I would really like for help with this. And are they just highlights from all the games or the full games? thanx.

6. pc4th

pc4th New Member

Jun 14, 2003
    North Poll
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's full game and You can watch it LIVe and Archived.

I believe why it is not working for you is because your windows media player is not upgraded to version 9.0.

Go here to upgrade/download Windows Media Player Version 9.0

I didn't have that version before, and when I downloaded it and install it, the games on Yahoo works perfectly fine.

You can also download the latest Real Media Player.

7. persiantiger

persiantiger Guest

There was this iranian site torrentpersia.ir but it has suddenly disappeared for some reason, they had all the wc98 games and the speeds u got was way faster than the ones on suprnova i will let you guys know if i find out where it went cause iv heard they have moved to a new server. I think at the moment soccer-media that chinese site is the best site for soccer torents but the fact that you have to keep using a translator is pretty annoying.

8. pc4th

pc4th New Member

Jun 14, 2003
    North Poll
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    that's would be Great. soccer-media one I can't use because I can't get the translator to work.

SuprNova is awsome for movies, TV shows and musics, too bad there isn't a sports section. Anime bittorrent is great for anime.

It would be good if there is a soccere bittorrent site similar to suprnova or ascarywater.net.

9. Riverdale Goalie

Riverdale Goalie New Member

May 12, 2001
    Bowie MD
    I just finished the first 19 epidodes of Naruto which I guess completes the first saga of the series. All I can say is thank you so much for bringing this show to my attention. Just fantastic all around. Very possibly the best anime I've ever seen. It can make you laugh, cry, and be in awe of the action all in one episode, tying it seemlessly together. Oh man, I just hope this thing doesn't get licensed before I get caught up, or ever really. Doubt the English version will ever match this...

10. burn fc

burn fc New Member

May 20, 2003
    Made in America on bittorrent

Anyone gonna put the Made In America show from Fox Sports World on bittorrent? Please let me know.

It airs today at 3pm on FSW.

can't see it.

11. pc4th

pc4th New Member

Jun 14, 2003
    North Poll
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just found a new, very unique and amazing anime series (with 5 episodes out thus far), so I thought I would like to share with though who want to check it out. It's totally awsome. It's titled "GANTZ" (a giant black sphere). It's under the genre 'action, horror, suspense and mystery.' Kinda Hitchcock like. I finished all 5 episodes in less than 2 hours and can't wait to check out the next episode.

To see Seeds/Leeches Number

Go here to download

Or you can go here

p.s. Recommended that you have high internet access (cable, DSL) which take about an hour per episode; otherwise (56k) it would take forever.

Though if it's your first time checking out anime, go download Naruto, you will never regret it. Drama, Action, Comedy, Great Story Line, Fighting, Adventure, Ninja (kinda), Animation, Warfare, even some Romance, and Sexual Comedy on top of a great beginning and ending soundtrack.
    I can 95% guarentee if you watch the first several episodes, you will not regret downloading it. It's great and addicting. I know at least 10 of my friends are anxiously waiting for new episode that is coming out every week. One of them got me into watching it, I just want to spread the wealth with the BigSoccer community.

12. pc4th

pc4th New Member

Jun 14, 2003
    North Poll
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    does anyone else check out Naruto, GANTZ or Full Metal Panic Fumoffu? Or the soccer anime of Captain Tsubasa Road to 2002, Wild Striker and Whistle?

If so, what do you think?

p.s. the first 5 episodes of Naruto set up the story, comedy, characters and such. The fighting picks up from episode 6 onward where they go on a mission to another land. The war didn't take place until later on but there are a whole lot of fighting in between. I am viewing Naruto for the second time last night and it was even better second time around.

Oh, the faster you get it the better, because if the series get licensed by a DVD company or something, the series will be taken off the internet (aka, no longer free).

13. phillys

phillys New Member

Mar 16, 2004
    Malaysia, SE Asia
    Please stick to the topic :(

14. Treetaliano

Treetaliano Member

Jun 29, 2002
    San Diego
    Comedy.

15. 1953 4-2-4

1953 4-2-4 Red Card

Jan 11, 2004
    Cleveland
    Why not go to an anime message board? Maybe everyone here thinks anime is stupid. I sure do.

16. ZeekLTK

ZeekLTK Member

Mar 5, 2004
    Michigan
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Amen to that!

More posts about actual soccer matches that I can download (USA vs Mexico is good, but I'd like others too!! :D), less (preferably none) about anime please.

17. ZeekLTK

ZeekLTK Member

Mar 5, 2004
    Michigan
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Amen to that!

Less (preferably none) posts about anime, more posts about actual soccer matches that I can download (USA vs Mexico is good, but I'd like others too!! :D)

18. Riverdale Goalie

Riverdale Goalie New Member

May 12, 2001
    Bowie MD
    This thread has gone off topic but it's not like that isn't the earmark of Bigsoccer anyways people. Half the threads here go off topic at some point or another, the guy started the thread so give him some slack. But pc4th, your non-soccer recommendations would probably go over better elsewhere. One of the off topic Bigsoccer boards is a good place to go. But for the record, although in the minority, I appreciated your recommendation of Naruto.

19. pc4th

pc4th New Member

Jun 14, 2003
    North Poll
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Much thanks to andrewt14 for uploading the following SOCCER-RElated Links. It works now, but in the future, it might be taken off due to bandwidth cost and high internet space.

p.s. I can post non-soccer-related all I want: all you have to do is ignore it. (like skip ahead to where it is soccer related?) I'm sure you can do that. Beside, soccer anime is soccer. If you don't want to watch soccer cartoon TV shows, just move on to the next reply and find your precious soccer related download.

20. rgrayson

rgrayson New Member

Jan 20, 2004
    how would one go about doing this?

21. Foosinho

Foosinho New Member

Jan 11, 1999
    New Albany, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Depends on your router. Usually it involves pointing your web browser (on a computer behind the firewall, of course) to 192.168.1.1 and logging in to change the settings.

22. Treetaliano

Treetaliano Member

Jun 29, 2002
    San Diego
    much thanks to me and fidlerre for giving him all the goals you mean.

23. rgrayson

rgrayson New Member

Jan 20, 2004
    im using a linksys router.

24. pc4th

pc4th New Member

Jun 14, 2003
    North Poll
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Praise not the suppliers, praise be with thou who deliver the goods.

As far as I am concerned, andrewt14 should deserve most of the credit for hosting those files. But you and fidlerre should get the credit also for giving him the goals. Sharing is a good thing, especially when sharing the goods that are rare and enjoyable. In this case, soccer video and awsome anime series that make Spiderman, X-men cartoon series look pale in comparision, too bad some people don't want to enjoy it or don't even know how to enjoy it.

Anyway, I have more goodies I just found. Enjoy.

Collection of Some of the Best Soccer Commercials from NIke, Addias...etc..(downloable)

SoccerClips. Tons of downloable well-known classic goals.