The (Official) Real Madrid Online Shop

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by ruudgullit, Oct 26, 2004.

1. ruudgullit

ruudgullit Member

Aug 29, 2004
    Peace Up,A-town Down
    When is the Official shop at Realmadrid.com going to open...if ever? Why is it closed? Every other major team seems to have an open shop on their website yet this marketing and merchandising juggernaut remains without an open online shop...Are you kidding me?! Does anyone have an answer to this?

2. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    it would be nice to see the shop open, but is it not just as easy to use other sites, does it have to be an official shop that you buy from? eg subside??

3. bkn0528

bkn0528 Member

Aug 2, 2003
    nyc
    he has a point, though. I've been confused by that for quite some time. How hard can it be for them to get that going?

4. Bernabeu

Bernabeu Member

Oct 16, 2004
    Madrid, España
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    That's right, it's remarkable that RM's web site is still so poor. I personally know a guy who works exactly on it (RM - web site maintenance) and told me it's a lot of work for too little people, but they have been working to make it much bigger and for many languages.

Apparently, the club is not paying enough attention to it. Maybe it's not profitable enough. Strange...

5. ruudgullit

ruudgullit Member

Aug 29, 2004
    Peace Up,A-town Down

6. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    yes, the 2 stores in the bernabeu are suberb, the main one (not the one under the stadium) is the best, got a whole host of stuff from there. you can get nearly anything you want in there with the real madrid logo on!

7. ruudgullit

ruudgullit Member

Aug 29, 2004
    Peace Up,A-town Down
    Please...don't rub it in, LOL. And you asked me if Subside would do, LOL. Let me know next time you go, I'd love to have a Real Madrid thong for my girlfriend...now could there be anything better than that?!