The Official Hajduk Split Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Croatia' started by el-capitano, Nov 13, 2007.

1. el-capitano

el-capitano Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 30, 2005
    Sydney
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    [​IMG]

Its been missing- so here's the thread on the biggest club in Croatia.

Hajduk Split

:D

2. el-capitano

el-capitano Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 30, 2005
    Sydney
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    For those who are having trouble keeping in touch with the Croatian League.

Here's some links results and tables.

Unfortunately, the team hasn't been going so well this year, with a number of draws, especially away from home that has proved to be achilles heel of this season.

Also, that 'other club' ;) has been going remarkably well and is on the way for another win. Grrrrrr.

3. catenaccio_L'pool

Oct 21, 2005
    Top Of The Table
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Things will change once Rapaić shows up...I wonder how long Jarni will last though - we go through coaches rather quickly.
    Damn, I wish I could see Hajduk in some Euro competitions.

4. whitestones

whitestones New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Toronto
    Im wondering how long Kalinic is gona stay there. Croatian clubs are so broke, as soon as someone throws any kind of money at them they sell their best talent away (Hajduk or Dinamo should really have bought Sharbini).

Also whats up with Rukavina, why is he sucking??:rolleyes:

5. zagorje_do_meksika

zagorje_do_meksika New Member

May 4, 2005
    wine cellar
    WoW

FC Loan-Sharks from Split now have official thread

6. whitestones

whitestones New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Toronto
    what are you talking about the dinamo front office is a lot more corrupt than the hajduk's (hajduk board doesnt have as much to steal:p), look at mamic the guy's been banned from football, yet he's still the general manager and agent (to dinamo's best players):confused:

7. zagorje_do_meksika

May 4, 2005
    wine cellar
    Let's play "Association" game, shall we :D

What's in common with all this people?

1. Luka "someone kicked my ass" Bonačić
    2. Ante "Šošo bought me a BMW" Rukavina
    3. Siniša "I'm a killer and football agent" Šošo
    4. Sergije "I'm not going to select the squad with baseball bat" Krešić
    5. Heribert "how I negotiated with Šošo and unknown men instead club's board" Bruckhagen

And the answer is?

*The winner gets 1 million euro (loaned, of course) :D

8. el-capitano

el-capitano Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 30, 2005
    Sydney
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    If you like, the Hajduk boys, can use one of Liverpool's lines for when we play Chelsea, against Dinamo.

along the lines of.....

F... off Dinamo FC
    You ain't got no history
    19 cups, 17 leagues
    that's what we call history!

9. zagorje_do_meksika

May 4, 2005
    wine cellar
    And then throw up a party serving Debrecen sausages :p

10. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    there goes the neighborhood... :D

11. MetroFever

MetroFever Member+

Jun 3, 2001
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    We need him more on the field than on the sideline.

12. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    rukavina scored 2 goals for the under 21 in there 4-3 win over greece..

13. whitestones

whitestones New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Toronto
    thats great, I was really hoping that our u21 team finally qualifies for a major tournament. I think we're group leaders now, ahead of greece. It will be great for the development of our youth, and its also nice to see rukavina actually score:cool:

14. catenaccio_L'pool

Oct 21, 2005
    Top Of The Table
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Wooohooo...we beat the ever dangerous Slaven Belupo...Poljud rejoices at 1-0 through Kalinić...watch it Dinamo, we are only 16 points behind now:mad:

15. catenaccio_L'pool

Oct 21, 2005
    Top Of The Table
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    It's derby time...Hajduk will finally defeat Dinamo with the score 2-1...Kalinic will score 2 and Modric will pull one back.:D

Our "hard-core" Torcida group is back from the shameful trip to Vukovar, where they not only embarrassed our country but were also friendly to BBB...

Anywhoo, gooooo Hajduk and gazi, gazi, gazi Purgera (in a strictly figurative way, of course). :p

Does anyone have any internet links for this game (although I doubt Chinese and Arab TV stations care much about us)? I'd love to see some Hajduk - ahh, nostalgia.

16. DinamoTFC

DinamoTFC Member

Jul 9, 2007
    Toronto
    What happened in Vukovar?

and yeaa, some links would be awesome, but i doubt them

17. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    you know result by now, but I can't believe you thought Hajduk U12 team can beat Dinamo at home. What was their average player age, 11? :D

18. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    hajduk is a disaster.. kalinic should leave that club asap as he is a very talented player..

19. whitestones

whitestones New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Toronto
    nah, he needs to stay there for another year or two, to become a truly good striker so he could compete for a position in the international squad or a decent European squad and earn a good transfer fee for Hajduk.

20. catenaccio_L'pool

Oct 21, 2005
    Top Of The Table
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    After 0-1 to Dinamo (pfffuy, yuck, blah), Hajduk beats Šibenik 4:1 and is now 2nd in the table:
    1 Dinamo (M,P) 58
    2 Hajduk 40
    3 Rijeka 40
    4 Slaven Belupo 39

21. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    2 more goals for kalinic he is now the leading scorer in the hnl..they way he is playing this season he will probably get a call for euros..

22. whitestones

whitestones New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Toronto
    its possible, im assuming they will take on 4 strikers, of which olic, petric, and klasnic are sure to go, they last spot is budan's to lose

23. catenaccio_L'pool

Oct 21, 2005
    Top Of The Table
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Varteks - Hajduk 4-0 ... all 4 in first 35 minutes.:mad::(:confused:
    Iz Slobodne Dalmacije:
    KoREJOgrafija: Tko će sada dati ostavku

Majko moja, pa što je ovo, koja je to poplava golova? Gotovo je, Hajduk je razbijena momčad, to više nije sastav nego jedan raspadnuti mozaik. Izgubiti onako, primiti četiri gola za 35 minuta, prikazati se kao družina zalutalih, pa to je baš strašno.

Hajduk je ovako katastrofalno izgubio s 0:4 na Rijeci, ali ipak tada Splićani nisu izgledali tako bijedno kao sad u Varaždinu. Jer, ono je bila Rijeka i Kantrida...Tada je otišao Branko Grgić, kasnije i trener Sergije Krešić. Tko će sad otići? Ili će netko kazati da je i za ovo kriv Željko Jerkov sa svojim ljudima, koji je kao unio nespokoj, nervozu, muku svojim idejama o stečajnom postupku?

Najprije o sastavu Hajduka. Protiv Dinama trener Jarni je izveo pomlađenu momčad, koja se žestoko borila, pomalo i ustrašena, da ne primi golijadu, pa su svi bili sretni kad su izgubili minimalno. Sad su od tih mladaca u sastavu ostala trojica plus Ljubičić. A u Varaždin su otišli napumpani da će pobjediti, da će protiv Varteksa najaviti renesansu. I tako je postavljena momčad, sto posto ofanzivno, s tri napadača i četvrtim Cernatom, koji ni ne pomišlja na nsudjelovanje u destrukciji, osima da eventualno glasom plaši protivnika.

Sad o trenerima. Kako god okrenuli ruka trenera se vidi na terenu, objektivno Dražen Besek je zasjenio Roberta Jarnija. Podsjetit ću vas, Varteks nije u prva četiri kola ovog prvenstva osvojio niti jedan bod, onda je na klupu došao Besek, pa su Varaždinci izgubili još četiri utakmice, onda izveli senzaciju i pobjedili Dinama (4:3). Od tada Varteks igra sve bolje, jednostavno vidi se trenerov rad...

Na kraju o igračima Hajduka. Kako ta obrana prima golove (opet iz prekida, poslije kikseva)... A kako napadači iz ipak nekih prilika nisu u stanju zatresti mrežu Mađarića. Ma tko to igra u veznom redu, jesu li to igrači od paučine?
    Neka Jarni snimku ove utakmice barem još deset ******** pokaže svojim igračima, a onima koji ne osjećaju strast, žestinu, motivaciju za dres bijeli, e takvi neka za pokoru gledaju svoju sramotu dvadeset dana uzastopno. I pritom neka ispaštaju, moguće je da bi poneki i shvatili bijednu dimenziju svojih sposobnosti i znanja.

Ovo što se dogodilo protiv Varteksa bila je prava pretvorba Hajduka, ona koja navijačima splitskog kluba pada mnogo teže od svih blokiranih računa i dugova. U Varaždinu je Miljenko Mumlek sa svojim dečecima izveo preoblikovanje Bijelih od kluba s dionicama nade u rasprodaju do likvidacije.

Zdravko REIĆ

24. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    i think bilic will take 5 strikers..my picks would be petric olic budan klasnic kalinic..

25. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    hajduk beat inter zapresic today 7-2..if only they could play them every week..:p