The Official FC Dallas Happy Thanksgiving Thread

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by ArsenalTexan3, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Native Aztexan

Jan 27, 2002
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm not going to waste my time going back and reading it. Your crying...err...I mean rants is close enough as it is.

Anyway Keyes (pictured below) is the U.S. Senate candidate who had his ass kicked by Barack Obama in the November election in Illinois.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41255

[​IMG]

Oh boy! You DEFINITELY don't want Sharpton and Keyes in the same room. That's a volcanic eruption about to happen.

Yeah. Your grandma avatar really sucks! :p

2. boomersooner027

May 13, 2004
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahamas
    Do not worry Burning I was just looking for a way to get sharpton into the conversation, nothing more

3. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

damn this guy loves to hate huh. ;) Well for your info its not my grandma, its the sex show host on Oxygen (anyone else see this? she's freakin hilarious, she knows everything about...well yea). Ok now everyone thinks I watch some women's network and on top of that a sex show and I'm a perv. Awesome :rolleyes:

It was funny to me

4. j.r.'s mom

j.r.'s mom New Member

Jul 13, 2004
    Carrollton, Texas
    I won't even watch Oxygen, and I'm a girl! Next are you going to give us program reviews for WE and Lifetime?! :D

Just kidding ya'.

5. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's OK, someone needs to watch Oxygen and Lifetime, since their movies provide gainful employment to Nancy McKeon, Melissa Gilbert, and other '70s and '80s teenaged TV stars.

6. Jonno

Jonno New Member

Oct 28, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Haha I love that show. Especially when she pulls out the little dolls to illustrate!

7. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just wondering: how did you ever come across this show in the first place.

8. justscore

justscore Member

May 31, 2004
    Southlake
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I stumbled upon her show a few times and she is too funny. When she uses the "props" to demonstrate it makes me laugh!!!! How the he!! did SHE get that gig? :confused:
    I tried to rep you for your picture choice a few days ago....but you know how it goes....you must spread BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

9. 3rd Degree

3rd Degree Member

Feb 6, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's funny. Hammond gets so annoyed having to drive to Blue Sky two or three times a week to drop some player crap off.