The Official Club America Thread #6/Forito Oficial del Club de Fútbol América #6[R]

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by sidspaceman, Jun 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sangreazul

sangreazul Member

Nov 17, 2003
    Belmont, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  2. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    Good, we didn't need him.

3. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    Wow I just watched Contacto Deportivo and you are right! He is from Cameron and he in on Trial with America. They said that he is from the Sub-17 Cameroon NT! He must be really good if he got a trial at that age with America.

4. Gordo XI

Gordo XI BigSoccer Yellow Card

Aug 14, 2004
    East Bay
    Re: The Official Club America Thread #6/Forito Oficial del Club de Fútbol América #6[

I think that Biyik got him to try out and show his game!

5. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria
    Re: The Official Club America Thread #6/Forito Oficial del Club de Fútbol América #6[

Too bad the Ole Ole(what a great name no?) he won't be able to stay with America, the only thing they can do is signed him and loan him to another team and see if hes ready to play in the Mexican League.

6. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001

guy..... for all offical press releases... go to esmas.com/clubamerica

7. sangreazul

sangreazul Member

Nov 17, 2003
    Belmont, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

You mentioned in another thread that we're going to be deep on offense and we'll be better than last year. What worries me is the defense. They let Talihuan,Ortiz, and Mario Perez go. They weren't starters, sure, but they did add depth. Salinas has a history of being injured and is good to miss a few games a season. I'm willing to say the same about Gringo. It looks like they brought back Carlos Infante. Looks like somebody from fuerzas basicas is going to have to step up (which is the way it should be ..)

8. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    They also brought Ismael Rodriguez who I think is a central defender.

9. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001

Remember... Carrillo came to the club during someone else's process (i hate that word). So, the club... execs, coaching staff will want to head in a new direction.

Canedo White and Azcarraga (and its rare for him to speak about club decisions) is that Americanismo will return. By that.. he is referring to offensive output. I wouldnt be surprised to see Navia, Blanco, Piojo, Kleber, Padilla all in the same line up. All of those players are multifunctional. They dont play upfront and wait for a pass... they go down field and help setting up

Mario Perez is and was a dead beat for us. He was given a lot of chances. Good luck to him in Necaxa but he sucked for us.

10. Aguilas Del America

Oct 28, 2002
    Nido de Coapa
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Damn im soo pumped for the start of the season...

11. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
  12. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i want valenzuela to stay. he is a good player.

13. Haole

Haole Member

Feb 14, 2005
    costa mesa, ca
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Paolo Montero??

14. lperez808

lperez808 Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Houston
    Has anybody seen the new America Jerseys for 2005-2006???

15. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria
    el piojo se va del america?

Claudio López se encuentra a la espera de que el Zaragoza le ratifique el interés y le pague 1.5 millones de euros libres de salario (1.8 millones de dólares) para salir del América y jugar en el balompié español la siguiente temporada.

Según la página de internet del diario As español, el equipo maño se encuentra indeciso en adquirir los servicios del 'Piojo' o bien decantar por el delantero uruguayo Walter Pandiani, quien lleva la delantera frente al argentino.

Miguel Pardeza, director deportivo, y Pedro Herrera, secretario técnico del Zaragoza, ya dieron el visto bueno para la incorporación de López, quien llegaría con carta de libertad, es decir, sin traspaso, situación que agrada al Zaragoza.

En ese sentido, La Lazio lo cedería gratis y el 'Piojo', asevera la publicación, aguarda impaciente la determinación ya que tiene sobre la mesa la oferta del América y desea tener su futuro asegurado en un plazo que no rebase este lunes.

16. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    Gooool del Paranaense :)

2-1

17. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    The announcer that goes for Chivas just said the PK was non existant but who cares. They can give them another 2 and it's still over.

18. sangreazul

sangreazul Member

Nov 17, 2003
    Belmont, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Anybody else going to celebrate ??? I think I'll start my weekend early !!! Unas cervecitas to celebrate chivas elimination. Whoops. I think that's politically incorrect around here. I meant to say to celebrate AMERICAS championship (again.)

Salud Paranaense !!!

P.S. Nice too see all the closet chivas (cruz azul and pumas) fans cry also. I guess the only way they're going to win is off the backs others.

19. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    Naw.............. I care about my own.

20. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    Klebers team from Brazil Is Atletico Paranaense so that alone makes me like them more than the goats.

21. sangreazul

sangreazul Member

Nov 17, 2003
    Belmont, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    What are people's thought on Irenio Soares ??? Do you think he's a good pick up for AMERICA ??? I personally am not all too convinced he's better than a couple of the guys we let go such as Chuy Mendoza or even Valenzuela. Plus he seems he can be somewhat of a nut case. Hopefully things work out ...

22. SoulflyTribeFC

SoulflyTribeFC New Member

Mar 24, 2002

Speaking of Kleber, has he bothered to show up yet?

23. sangreazul

sangreazul Member

Nov 17, 2003
    Belmont, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

He's in, but was fined $15,000 ...

http://www.esto.com.mx/050701/futbol/25futbol.asp

24. SoulflyTribeFC

SoulflyTribeFC New Member

Mar 24, 2002

I like this part:

"I advised them that I had family problems and I would be getting there late. I spoke with Monolo (the mob boss) and Cuau (the capo) and there were no problems."

25. sangreazul

sangreazul Member

Nov 17, 2003
    Belmont, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

You see, blacks are treated fairly in Mexico !!! :D