THE OFFICIAL BRAND SPANKING NEW TRANSFER THREAD - Part 2

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by stphnsn, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Milan and Verona have reached an agreement for 50% of the midfielder, Jorginho. He's expected to join Milan in June.

2. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Galliani: "We're happy with the signing of Zaccardo. He is a good player."
    Galliani: "How the rest of the transfer market will go? I don't know. There's still time until the 31st."[​IMG]

Galliani: "Berlusconi is right. I always hope and then I look at the numbers and stop [​IMG]. But who knows if you find something."
    Galliani: "If we will sell any players? There isn't anything in particular going on. There are no offers from Russia."[​IMG]
    Galliani: "If I have spoken with Kakà? You never know..."
    Milan and Parma also spoke about Acerbi today. His agent has been informed. The final decision will be made by the player. [Sky]

3. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Zaccardo Official :facepalm:

4. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Can you guys please be nice to each other. I dont care who starts shit someone on here has to be the bigger person and let things go.

5. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I read them.
    Read Antonini might be going next.Also read Milan showed interest in Belhanda, but never made an offer. I saw Montpellier play this summer. Wasn't really impressed with them much. He is young though, but depending on the price there are other guys I would rather have.

6. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Can we fool them and give them Nocerino and Boateng for Belhanda?[​IMG]

7. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I like Nocerino.

8. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I'm puzzled by how many Milan Fans love this mediocre player.Is it just cuz of his goals last seasons?
    He really is bad...even for a back-up.I wish we would have given Noce along with Mesbah to Parma on our Zaccardo deal

9. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I like him too. He has good energy. Sheva doesn't like him cuz he's Italian.

william6 and 3 quaters and GMangs repped this.
  10. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Mourinho: Milan return good for Kaka
    http://football-italia DOT net/29936/mourinho-milan-return-good-kaka
    [​IMG]
    Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho has admitted that a return to Milan would be good for Kaka.

The Brazilian playmaker has been linked with a move back to the Rossoneriover the past few weeks, however vice-President Adriano Galliani has conceded that an initial deal was called off due to 'fiscal reasons'.

The Portuguese Coach though, thinks that the 30-year-old would be happier with a return to San Siro.
    “First of all I want Kaka to be happy,” he told a Press conference. “I think Milan would be a good solution for him.

“For now though, he remains a Madrid player.”

The former Inter tactician then revealed that he could himself make a move back to Italy in the summer, potentially to the Nerazzurri.

“I still want to have another 20 years in football,” he added. “And during that time anything could happen.

“And that includes a return to Inter.”

---------------------------

Mou trying to keep the Kaka deal alive?

11. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    BREAKING: Francesco Acerbi has been loaned to Genoa. [via @GazzaMercato]

12. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Alright people lets get some shit straight here right now ! If this idiotic back and fourth shit continues bans will happen do you all understand this hell the whole milan section might even get shutdown do you all understand me ! I do not want any smart ass response to my post either,

All I want is for all you to understand that this shit has to stop and if it doesnt someone on here is going to become very sad when they no longer will be able to post on this forum. CAN I GET ANY CLEARER ABOUT THIS !?

I dont want to hear "well he started" or "he is problem" or anything be adults or children making an adult decision and stop the idiotic back and fourth think about the other posters who come here for news or hell even just talk about crap that going on.

IF YOU CANNOT STAND SOMEONE PUT THEM ON IGNORE. THIS IS THE LAST WARNING ANYMORE OF THIS CRAP WILL BE DEALT WITH SEVERELY.

william6 and 3 quaters and stphnsn repped this.
  13. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Tell me who here is making the problem worse by commenting constantly huh? Both you and sheva are causing the problems on this forum. You by constantly trying to make him look like an idiot and trying to force the mods the ban him over a personal vendetta you have on him and Sheva for commenting back making things drag out.

14. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Let's just lock this and let everyone breathe until we get things settled

15. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Thread closed till we mods get things fixed around here.