THE OFFICIAL BRAND SPANKING NEW TRANSFER THREAD - Part 2

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by stphnsn, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Anyway, Milan just announce the MesBAH and Zaccardo swap. Zaccardo given a contract to 2017.

http://football-italia DOT net/29886/milan-complete-zaccardo-mesbah-swap
    Cristian Zaccardo’s agent has confirmed a transfer to Milan in exchange for Djamel Mesbah to Parma. “His contract will be to June 2017.”

The right-back turned 31 last month and has been at Parma since 2009, after spells at Bologna, Spezia, Palermo and Wolfsburg.

“Milan is a great opportunity for Zaccardo and a real high point in his career,” agent Alessandro Moggi told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“His contract will be to June 2017, as Milan have bought out the existing deal from Parma. Zaccardo hasn’t given up on anything.”

The transfer had already been in the works earlier this month, but abandoned after Zaccardo refused to accept a shorter contract.

Mesbah makes the move to Parma in exchange and both players are expected to undergo medicals tomorrow.

Signing a right-back also fuels speculation that Milan are about to sell Ignazio Abate to Zenit.
    ---------------------

So an important point, which begs the question; why another RB? Who's going to be sent to the other side?! I'd rather keep Abate than have Zaccardo. Maybe the thinking is that Zaccardo won't mind riding the bench for DS?

2. Balotelli Massive

Jul 5, 2012
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Ooooh - you've been a fan of Milan for 4 years now. Good for you.

Go troll a different forum - nobody likes you here

GMangs repped this.
  3. Balotelli Massive

Jul 5, 2012
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    You're missing out bro...

4. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I'm too old, and if I did...I'd get nothing else done ;)

5. Balotelli Massive

Jul 5, 2012
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'm 35. You older than me?

6. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    38. One year, I think it was 2002, my girlfriend at that time bought me the game for PC for Christmas. I did nothing for 1 week but play it. I think 8-10 hours a day went by and I did nothing but play and gain about 5lbs. Granted I was on a 2 week break from work, but I recognized at the time that if I were to keep the game my life would be over. Too addictive. Had to make the decision to cut my losses ;) and move on, lol!

7. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I think he was saying it would be more beneficial to sell Robinho for less than what we value him today( i think we got an 8mil offer and we wanted 10 from a Brazilian club) than to keep him until he really threatens to go back and we are lucky to get half of that. Robinho wants to go back to Brazil and I dont expect him to be in Milan for that much longer. If we are selling Abate to get funds for Balotelli( thats the rumor, yet we dont know) than Im OK with it, but not happy. Zaccardo is a back up, and can replace the RB on our off days while it looks like Constant is the #1 LB and DS is RB #1. I think Drogba is a dream, Kaka is too complicated, and Balotelli is a deal we could/should take.

Calcio Pauly repped this.
  8. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Dude GTFO before I report you for being goddamn retarded as ********
    I've been following Milan since 2002 BTW

9. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    We got our champion lol [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I played FIFA 2002 in my PC as a 6 year old with my Hand Broken...Beat that [​IMG]

11. Balotelli Massive

Jul 5, 2012
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    2013 is the best I've ever played....there's so much to do and it's extremely interactive with what's going on in the real world.

12. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Don't tempt me bro! ;)

13. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    2005 is the best one...gameplay wise...not manager mode(cuz 05 didnt have that mode).
    It felt so real...when I played with Milan it matched the tempo and flow Milan 2004/05 did on real life.It felt exactly the same as watching them play on TV [​IMG]

14. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Here we go again. Someone is asking for a vacation.

15. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    What happened to this being the Milan transfer thread?

16. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Look at his qoute.He was asking for it.Take a hike

17. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Balotelli Massive started the FIFA Discussion.Why do you quote only my posts?

18. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    How quickly you forget. I'll remind you.

19. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Balotelli Massive started the FIFA Discussion.It's fine talking off topic once in a while.But we were not linked to Paulinho...and frankly there's alot of players that we should get but we won't cuz Galliani is a cheap ********.And also you were talking about Paulinho was linked to Inter...do that in the Inter Milan Section or in the "Other Teams Thread" thank you

Anyways here's a rumour:
    Milan and Bologna could sign the goalkeeper Yann Sommer in a co-ownership deal. His value is in the vicinity of €5m. [Mediaset]

AFAIK Sommer is a good prospect for a GK

20. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I forgot, sheva's house. He makes the rules.

21. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Dude.Just admit it.You were talking about Paulinho...a player who was linked to Inter...NOT US...in here.
    All I did was pointed out that "This is the Milan Transfer Thread" not the "Inter Merda Transfer Thread" or "The other teams thread".I don't care with who other teams are linked to.If I do I'll check the other sections or the "Other teams thread".Get it Now!
    If you don't you're a lost cause...b-bye

22. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Sheva, can you please please just stop being so reactive and insulting on every 2nd post you make? Just try to stick to the football discussions and you'll find you get less of it in return.

23. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I got it. Am I allowed to quote myself or do you not like that?

24. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    You have to ruin every thread don't you?

25. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I was.Balotelli Massive started the FIFA Discussion...not me.And you were responding to him too.But he chose to quote only me.He's a butthurt kid...that is all