The Official 2012 Korea NT Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Seol Korea, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Guys, just report. No use talking sense into them.

2. TMfan177

TMfan177 Red Card

Oct 9, 2012
    Club:
    Perspolis
    That was a response to Concerner who referred to us as "you fcukers".
    What I meant that the ones who started was Korean members, So I'll take back the "you guys" part, not all of you are like that. There are indeed more respectable Korean members.

3. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    o_O

which is it? singular or plural? :ROFLMAO:

4. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Guys lets stick up for Randomized.

PM Huss and explain the situation.

If nothing is done then ******** bigsoccer I'll migrate to edwolve's subreddit. No point in staying in a forum that shits on its members + I spend way too much time here anyhow.

woorijim, olijolly, skimmilk and 2 others repped this.
  5. TMfan177

TMfan177 Red Card

Oct 9, 2012
    Club:
    Perspolis
    I agree pointing out the treatment of Iranian women in Iran, is not racist. But those are not the comments I was talking about. Mainly talking about batteriesnotincluded posts.

6. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    And man tmfan you must really be obsessed with Korea to be wasting time like this.

olijolly repped this.
  7. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Who along with you was RED CARDED iirc. Go PM with him. Stop trolling the rest of us.

olijolly repped this.
  8. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    He can't. His Korea obsession is too high.

olijolly repped this.
  9. TMfan177

TMfan177 Red Card

Oct 9, 2012
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Haha the only part I will agree with is that this is a waste of time, no point in arguing anymore. Ill leave it up to the mods to clean it up.
    At least something positive was gained from all of this, which is Randomized being stripped from moderation on the account of him not leaving up to his duties as a moderator.
    Obsessed is someone who keep track of what players from the opposing team say, and then be all butthurt about it.

See ya 16th :)

10. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    모래 깜-둥-이 새끼들. . . .

11. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Your chronology is incorrect though. The numerous non-football related racist comments on this thread were totally unprovoked, and predated by days, the other incidents that took place here yesterday involving the Iranian member in question. I'm not justifying his actions, he threw gasoline on the fire, and acted inappropriately, but he did not start the actual flame.

TMfan177 repped this.
  12. LDG20

LDG20 Member

Chelsea
    South Korea
    Jul 2, 2007
    Toronto
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    the hypocrisy and bigotry of the iranian posters are hilarious.

Coach Hong, olijolly, ChaBoomer and 2 others repped this.
  13. seoulman9

seoulman9 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    I have read all the posts. And if you read some of my posts on other threads in this subforum, you'll see that I firmly urge my fellow posters here to refrain from discriminatory remarks. My main point, however, is that you deliberately came here to incite such a reaction. You can’t then claim to be shocked when it comes. Anyways, I’m done going back and forth with you. I appreciate you acknowledging that there are “more respectable Korean members.” I try my best to be one of them. I know for a fact that the same goes for Iranian posters. However, with the way that you have conducted yourself here, you absolutely cannot claim to be one of them.

olijolly and Mudang repped this.
  14. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Sorry doesn't wash. Your willingness to come back and post here plus the fact you tried oh so hard to get randomized in trouble speaks of an incredibly insecure and petty persona.

Hooray for your little Internet victory. Please seek mental help.

olijolly repped this.
  15. TMfan177

TMfan177 Red Card

Oct 9, 2012
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Thank you for trying to urge other members to follow a more respectable conduct. I appreciate it, and you do come off as more rational and friendly. I know for a fact that there are many other Korean members that are more classy, so by no means do I want to put you all under same banner and generelize. I appoligize for some of the posts, if they have come off that way.
    I did say I came here to incite a bit of rivalry talk and trash-talk in response to what some other Korean members have posted in another thread, but I did not say I specifically came to incite further such racist/discriminatory attacks. You have to differentiate a little.

And maybe it was wrong a wrong way to go about it. Indeed the thread has been cluttered with useless flame-war, which I admit I am responsible for. But I would not have done it, if it wasnt for those Korean members baiting us, albeit in another thread.
    Next time, I will report the posts instead of relocating the garbage talk to your forums. I just hope that proper actions are taken, because so far I have not seen it. And that is part of the frustration.

16. edkwolverines

edkwolverines Member+

May 21, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Dear lord guys, fighting on the Internet is pointless. Take this to PM or reconcile and talk football. Ad hom attacks and insults won't help either side make any progress.

Coach Hong repped this.
  17. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    okay. Apologies and forgiveness on both sides. Now please stop trolling here.

olijolly and edkwolverines repped this.
  18. TMfan177

TMfan177 Red Card

Oct 9, 2012
    Club:
    Perspolis
    LOL fair enough Mudang. No more trolling from me. :)
    But Iranians and Koreans always get into heated arguments prior to an important match, so at least give me some cred for keeping that tradition alive. :D

haha Im just joking. Sorry for the sh*t-storm. Anyway hope to see a good exciting match. Iran-Korea clashes usually are. Good luck to both teams.

19. LDG20

LDG20 Member

Chelsea
    South Korea
    Jul 2, 2007
    Toronto
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  20. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Apology accepted but to be honest should Iran win you will probably come back here to troll yet again.

olijolly repped this.
  21. TMfan177

TMfan177 Red Card

Oct 9, 2012
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nah, not really.
    But possibility is there that other members will do that in "rub it in your face"-fashion. Goes for both sides really.

22. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Its unreal how the BS guys won't let us mod this forum and just let us waste pages of forums on pointless attacks from Iranians, Mexicans and White Anime loving japanophiles all in a span of a couple months.

olijolly, komina12345 and Mudang repped this.
  23. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Just use this liberally. I don't even care if I miss out on anything anymore. It's all the same.

Seriously. I'm only here to talk to the BSK regulars anyhow.

I mean apology accepted and all that TMfan but I expect the more of the same from you in a week's time so good luck to your team and good bye.

[​IMG]

olijolly and skimmilk repped this.
  24. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I don't like the new ignore function. You lose the ability to get context when regulars respond to retards.

olijolly repped this.
  25. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    "Don't argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Greg King

olijolly, jinseokyang and skimmilk repped this.