The North London Derby - Spurs v Arsenal [R] Pre/Dur/Post Match

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by Skizz, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunneRy

GunneRy Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Chicago
    A recommendation- listen to the reaction of the announcer after Fab's goal.

"OH! DYnamite! AB-SO-LUTE Dynamite!"

I was too busy screaming at the time to hear it. Great day. A Cubs double header sweep and this will be the best day of my life.

2. kanonier

kanonier Member+

Nov 7, 2005
    Bloomington, Ind.
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Eduardo, you mean? What was he, 8 million?

3. ShoogarTheBarbarian

Jul 21, 2005
    Indianapolis, IN
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Concidering my comments earlier this week concerning Adebayors possible involvement in this match, all I have to say is this. I have never been happier to have been proven wrong. Who knows maybe he has a place in the starting 11 after all. I'm sure he'll start on Wednesday unless we play a 4-5-1 in Europe then it's a crap shoot on which striker starts.

Cesc IS the genuine article! Last year I though he would be the guy who just set everyone up and that he had a weak shot. Boy has he gotten some power in his boots this season.

Spurs have 3 people to blame for this...Keane, Berbatov, and Bent...those 3 were so shit today they couldn't have scored in a whore house on 50% off day.

4. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    :D

Almunia was shit. Out of position all the time. God knows why some of you want him instead of Jens. Diaby was diobolical. He should have been shot for his "efforts" today. Disgraceful. Adebayor should have had 5 goals. We played well over all and looked good. Top of the league - so remind me why we need all this investment and bullshit? Fcuk off Dein.