The new San Jose Earthquakes app

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by Goodsport, Feb 12, 2020.

1. NedZ

NedZ Member+

May 19, 2001
    Los Gatos
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    I also use printed tickets, but on Feb. 22 there is a STH event:

"Season Kickoff Event
    Join us at Welcome to 2020, an exclusive event just for Season Ticket Holders on February 22 from 12:30 - 2:30 p.m. It will feature a player panel, chances to win prizes and free personalization for the first 20 fans that purchase a jersey. Sign up and we will add your mobile ticket to your Account Manager (PDFs will not work at this event)."

The "mobile ticket" is not in my account and is not on the app. I told my rep who added it to the account and then emailed me and told me he had done so. I've checked the account and it still hasn't shown up there. So my confidence about using the app to get in that day is not high.

don gagliardi repped this.
  2. bsman

bsman Member+

May 30, 2001
    MadCity
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Somewhat related: for a stadium that advertised itself as "the first web-enabled stadium", I always found WiFi at Avaya to be terribly deficient, spotty, and almost useless. The WiFi is just about as proficient as our teams have been...

markmcf8, tenfourteen and Earthshaker repped this.
  3. NedZ

NedZ Member+

May 19, 2001
    Los Gatos
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Today the Feb. 22nd ticket and my parking passes for the season appeared on my app. I didn't do anything, they just showed up. It looks like I will be in Parking Structure 1 . (I have been in the platinum lot since the stadium opened).

4. ThreeApples

ThreeApples Member+

Jul 28, 1999
    Smurf Village
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's always worked well for me except at halftime when everyone tries to use it at once.

5. don gagliardi

don gagliardi Member+

San Jose Earthquakes
    Feb 28, 2004
    san jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    My parking is now loaded into my app, but not the February 22 STH event.

6. NedZ

NedZ Member+

May 19, 2001
    Los Gatos
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Last week I had no Feb 22 and told my rep. He then got back to me saying he had loaded it. But it only showed up today. So you might see if your rep has to load it.

7. don gagliardi

don gagliardi Member+

San Jose Earthquakes
    Feb 28, 2004
    san jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Yeah, exactly what I did this afternoon. My rep said he loaded it but it might not show up until Friday. :eek:

I suspect the app is doing double duty recalculating the Iowa caucus results. Deval Patrick may have been awarded my tickets for Saturday.

2in10 repped this.
  8. SoccerMan94043

SoccerMan94043 Member+

May 29, 2003
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Was looking at the stadium parking map (https://www.sjearthquakes.com/earthquakesstadium/parking-directions) and noticed a potential change for VIP (Audi Lot) parkers... it looks like they've extended the size of the Audi lot and we're now supposed to enter through Earthquakes Way (rather than Newhall).

I've reached out to my ticket rep for clarity.

9. SoccerMan94043

SoccerMan94043 Member+

May 29, 2003
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Heard back from rep... we're still good to use Newhall.