The New Generation of Superstars

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by botch, Jan 8, 2007.

1. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    Yes, in the summer at the under 21s Euro.

2. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I doubt that very much. Only that will happen if the younger generation gets moved up to the senior level.

Nani, Djalo, Manuel Fernandes, Veloso, Mouinho, come on now...

and thats god damn halirious that you referenced a completely other team. Show how insecure you really are when Portugal encounters Holland...I am pretty sure the whole time we were talking about SENIOR level.

3. ForeverRed

ForeverRed Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    If you can't be mature about this, then theres no place for you in this discussion.

4. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Yeah I would have to agree still.

5. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    You asked me when Holland will beat Portugal. I said in the summer as our under 21s are drawn in a group with Portugal. Simple answer to a simple question.

I've realised what's wrong with you by the way. You don't actually KNOW any footballers outside of the Portuguese.

6. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I don't know any player from Holland. I could care less about that team. The Senior level of Holland I know about.

And we were talking about Senior level. Honestly....

7. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    Thank you for proving my point. Ask yourself this: how can you be so sure that you're better than Holland when you DON"T EVEN FRIGGIN KNOW ANY OF THEIR PLAYERS.

8. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Because Portugal keep beat Holland on the senior level. 3 International Tournaments in a row, we have gone father in the past 3 International Tournament.

That constitutes that in a head to head matchup, and in overall play, currently

Portugal > Holland.

Just like how France has beaten Portugal consistently in the past Tournaments and actually gone father in past tournaments leads me to say, currently.

France > Portugal

Its not Pre-Med. Its futebol. Get your weight up.

9. saosebastiao

saosebastiao New Member

May 22, 2005
    Ronaldo has been one of the Premiership's best wingers ever since he started there. The difference is that this year he is by far the best winger, and many would agree to call him to the best player in the premiership this year.

10. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Exactly.