The New Ecuador

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by ecuafutbolfreak, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  2. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yea no offence but he was kinda basura.

3. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    disrespect man,he died at least be decent and don't disrespect the dead,besides I can't believe he was that bad I mean he didn't play for barcelona :rolleyes: lmao....soooo

4. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    on some real though....ebelio had amazing potential

5. SankaCofie

SankaCofie Member

Aug 8, 2000
    Skorgolia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    That article is spot on.

Kaviedes... Benitez.. Caicedo... these are not the style of player we are missing, or needing. Yes they all have the potential to dribble around and make a pretty goal...

but Delgado was the kind of player who put the ball in the net... pretty, ugly, didn't matter. It was in. He was tall and he made it so our whole midfield didn't have to press forward and leave poor Hurtado all alone for the impending fast break counter attack.

6. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    yeah, that's what I've been saying...in fact we have to many dribblers and no finishers. I pray that Victor Estupinan from Liga keeps progressing and turns into a goleador. That would be awesome. And with someone like Marcos Caicedo putting in all those sick crosses and assistances we'd have 2 new great assests for our NT.

7. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    we need atleast two good finishers... two real goleadores... I don't care if they come from, Barcelona or Liga, or from Panama or Municipal Canar.....

Ecuador needs a new Tin and a new Kaviedes (without all the bullsh!t)

8. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    why disrispect? am I supposed to say he was the best thing since alberto spencer because he died?

I'm not attacking his private life which I have no doubt he was probably a great guy.

But from the football stand point he sucked plain and simple, and he didn't have a very good discipline either, specially in his eating habits.

9. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I have no Idea WTF chiriboga is thinking but there are going to be Tons of Friendlies between here and the World Cup. Every national team out there is going to want to play different teams from different Confederation is order to get ready for the World Cup. Just because ecuador didn't make it doesn't mean it has to stop. This is the opportunity to test new players, different format, etc.. What jackasses!!!

10. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    amen to that

11. SankaCofie

SankaCofie Member

Aug 8, 2000
    Skorgolia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    When we drop 3 points to Venezuela and start slow for 2014 and fail to qualify we can all look back at this time period where we totally neglected to test out our player pool as the reason.

And then kill and eat Chiriboga (there is alot of him, why let him go to waste?).

12. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Not only that, But its a good time to SELL Footballers!!! Everyone is going to be looking at these games and coaches as usual will be looking. The FEF amazes me!!!

13. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    should I write a letter?

14. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    If it helps. I don't understand the lack of vision of the FEF.. Everyone in the world will want to play south american team leading up to the World Cup..its not like Ecuador sucks!!! Its ********ing fustrating. get 11 new footballers out there and play against top European and african teams. Winning or losing doesn't matter right now. The important thing is being present. Maybe a couple of player get lucky and get transferred.

15. SurOscura

SurOscura New Member

Nov 11, 2007
    I say we all write one letter sign or initial our names. Requesting that we not wait until after the world cup.

16. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    WTF is the FEF thiniking...epic failures in the making by Chiriboga and Co.

17. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    DEAR FEF,
    WTF?!
    KTHXBYE,i
    DE

18. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Peru which came in dead LAST just played a friendly with Honduras. Peru has already started the New process. Ecuador didn't go to the World Cup not because benitez couldn't score or an aging defense but because the FEF started a new process at the worst time. What would Ecuador give to get those 3 points from Venezuela right now? Its also BAD MARKETING!! Go sell your futbol!!

19. SankaCofie

SankaCofie Member

Aug 8, 2000
    Skorgolia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Exactly.

...and given that 4 of the S. Africa stadiums are over 4000ft above sea level (man if only we'd qualified) teams might even agree to come play in Quito.

Generally I think letter-writing campaigns are for old people w/ nothing better to do or parents who don't like actually raising their kids and would rather just write angry letters about the state of modern movies / music / video games to their congressman...

but in this instance I say.. desperate times call for desperate measures.

I hereby declare we should all write an angry letter to one newspaper in Quito and one in Guayaquil asking how come the FEF has not picked a new coach given the atmosphere of friendlies and chance to get some ideas for the next qualifying cycle BEFORE we've dropped our first 5 games.

Tell your friends and family to do it too. Lets get this golpe de federacion on.

20. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    agreed!

21. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    For some reason I want us to play Russia.

22. ECUAlex

ECUAlex Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I want to play Niger or Madagascar. Al least we can say we went to africa.:D

23. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    this is interesting:

Aparece un candidato para suceder a Chiriboga
    Patricio Torres aspiraría a la presidencia de la Ecuafútbol
    2009-12-07 15:25:05
    Guayaquil

El gerente de Liga Deportiva Universitaria de Quito podría convertirse en el principal rival del ingeniero Luis Chiriboga Acosta de cara a las eleciones del nuevo presidente de la Federación Ecuatoriana de Fútbol (FEF).

El mandato de Chiriboga lleva algún tiempo al mando del organismo rector del fútbol ecuatoriano. A pesar de que ya ha estado durante mas de una década allí, el actual presidente de la FEF pretende postergar su permanencia.

En 2011 se llevarán a cabo las elecciones para el alto mando de la Ecuafútbol. Según lo declarado por el vicepresidente de la misma, Carlos Villacís, la intención de Chiriboga es postularse para una nueva reelección.

Sin embargo, algo podría obstaculizar el camino del actual mandamás del balompié nacional. Un rumor empezó a correr con fuerza en los medios porteños. Un serio rival, estaría con pretensiones de alcanzar la presidencia de la FEF.

Se trata de Patricio Torres, uno de los principales directivos de Liga de Quito, quién estaría analizando seriamente postularse como contendiente para el puesto. Todavía no se podría hablar de algo concreto.

Por lo menos, no de momento. Entre otras cosas también se menciona que existe una corriente en la FEF que estaría apoyando a que se mantenga el formato del campeonato de este año, para el 2010.
    (DEO)

24. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    that dumbass Chiriboga should just get a coach already.WTF is he waiting for??? DAMN!!But if Fossati is really leaving Liga at the end of the season he should be hired for la seleccion,but now not in the freakin summer when every team is playing in the world cup and the development of new players hasn't been started yet.