shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Yes.

2. https://www.ad.nl/nederlands-voetba...aal-was-mijn-afwezigheid-heel-zwaar~ab777323/
    Lieke Martens is terug bij Oranje: ‘Mentaal was mijn afwezigheid heel zwaar’

Tournoi de FranceHet ging tijdens het WK enorm vaak over de teen van Lieke Martens. Nu is de buitenspeler terug bij Oranje. Morgen beginnen de Leeuwinnen aan een oefentoernooi in Frankrijk, als voorbereiding op de Olympische Spelen in Tokio. Brazilië is de eerste tegenstander.

Daniël Dwarswaard 03-03-20, 16:22 Laatste update: 16:41

3. https://www.ad.nl/nederlands-voetbal/pelova-haakt-met-knieklachten-af-bij-leeuwinnen~ac1bde6e/
    [​IMG]
    Victoria Pelova. © BSR Agency
    Pelova haakt met knieklachten af bij Leeuwinnen

Voetbalinternational Victoria Pelova heeft het trainingskamp van het Nederlands vrouwenteam in het Franse Lens verlaten. De middenveldster van Ajax laat haar knie nader onderzoeken. Vanwege lichte klachten moest zij dinsdag de ochtendtraining aan zich voorbij laten gaan, meldt de KNVB.

Sportredactie 03-03-20, 18:26

4. L'orange

L'orange Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Jul 20, 2017
    We should delete this 2019 thread because we've got a Netherlands 2020 thread, and it is confusing. We are posting on both. How to delete this thread?

5. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    There's no need to delete threads and it would be toxic for the precious archive that this board keeps being!

Locking a thread is more than enough, without any need to do anything as drastic as deleting it! It would be like using a bomb to open a door instead of its proper key. :x3:

In order to lock a thread, sending a PM to a moderator is usually enough. It is true that most of the mods currently associated with the women's boards aren't actually active, but there are some, as @soccernutter, who recently acted as sort of "unofficial" moderators for the women's section.

I am sure that, if you PM him about this issue, he will lock the thred.

Anyway, normally locking threads is not even needed, because most users understand quite easily where they have to post. :whistling:

6. L'orange

L'orange Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Jul 20, 2017
    Yes, good points and I will tweet at him. I've just noticed that the two Netherlands threads have been hanging in the same neighborhood here and so it's easy to just spot the N word and open and write! Locking will do nicely--and now I'm off to see if I can find a way to watch the Dutch and the Brazilians play today! Thanks.

7. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #582 soccernutter, Mar 4, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
    Point of order, I am now the official mod of the Women's section. :)

I also have been rather sucked into the primary here in the States, so my looking in on y'all has been less active recently. But you are a good lot and enjoyable to read/mod. But if you need something, either DM me (as some have) or tag me, like was done, and I can take care of it.

As for the request, I will close this older thread and link to the current.

If that shows up, tag me immediately and I'll bring a nice de Jong tackle.

blissett repped this.
  8. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    blissett repped this.