The most pathetic people on the planet

Discussion in 'Bill Archer's Guestbook' started by Anthony, Nov 14, 2004.

1. Anthony

Anthony Member+

Chelsea
    United States
    Aug 20, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. YITBOS

YITBOS Member+

Jul 2, 2001
    1.3 hours from CCS
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My favorite part about the pictures are the ones that flunk the global test. There are a massive number of the pictures that have different languages written in them. I'll give you odds on if you can find one with several languages that was actually written with a foreigner in mind rather than copy and pasted from Babelfish.

Remember people, online translators need to be grammar AND spell checked!

3. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just love looking through those pix. It's addicitve.

The thing that strikes me, apart from how many complete douchebags there are out there, is how much they rely on the rest of the world's opinion. "Since a lot of French people don't like Bush. clearly Bush is bad".

This is wht they call "intelligent reasoning"

I just love it.

4. Anthony

Anthony Member+

Chelsea
    United States
    Aug 20, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The thing is this. I have no problem with people being anti-Bush. You can have a coherent and reasoned arguement against his policies. I have a coherent and reasonable argument against some of his policies.

But these folks seem to have no coherence, no reason, and frankly, no self-respect.

5. CUS

CUS New Member

Apr 20, 2000
  6. YITBOS

YITBOS Member+

Jul 2, 2001
    1.3 hours from CCS
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This reminded me of a great Simpson's quote.

"Well, anybody that speaks German can't be bad!"

Yea Germany!

7. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Germany?

"Made mistakes"??

Why whatever could he be referring to?

Reminds me of a line I read the other day about Japan: they were the fiercest, most aggreassive and warlike people on Earth until one day we nuked them and they decided to become pacifists.

This is like deja vu all over again.

The left, whcih considers itself highly evolved and infinitely more intelligent than everybody else, thinks that the solution to war is peace.

That is to say, they have really strained their little brains and determined that war is bad. They then congratulate themselves on how evolved they are to have actually realized this.

The solution to war is not peace. Dead people are peaceful. Plants are peaceful. People chained up in filthy prisons are peaceful.

But becoming peaceful is not the answer to war. The answer to war is justice, freedom and equality under the law.