The Most Hated Club in the Prem

Discussion in 'Premier League: News and Analysis' started by choness2004, Dec 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OKTerrific

OKTerrific Member

Sep 10, 2005
    The River End
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yyyeah... I just looked up the meaning of Donkeypunch on urban dictionary... and maybe that was the wrong choice of words.

2. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    So you jumped ship once Birmingham were relegated eh?

If an ass whooping makes you leave your team how many different jerseys do you have in your closet?

3. luciusmagister

luciusmagister New Member

Feb 23, 2004
    7th Heaven
    Chelsea and Reading are F@CK'n RED handed yods and yobs. MUFC can be thrown in the fire as well when they are beating anybody but Chelsea, IMHO. What Loyalist sucka biiiightchs the f*ck'n low life head-hunters are. F*CK them and their shitehawk Hun allies.

4. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nothing like an american spouting secterian toss with poor spelling and grammer. :rolleyes:

5. OKTerrific

OKTerrific Member

Sep 10, 2005
    The River End
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes... the fact that he's an American makes all the difference in the world. Have you ever heard someone from North London talk?

And it's grammar, stupid.

6. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Yes I have but I fail to see how this in anyway changes that fact that an American talking about sectarianism is totally retarded. Unless he is one of the people that think just because his grandpappy drank a pint of guniness once in 1932 makes him Irish.

Sectarianism is a dying culture and what it doesn't need is tits like him bringing up purely because he thinks its "cool" to do so.

I never said I was any good at spelling, only grammar.

7. OKTerrific

OKTerrific Member

Sep 10, 2005
    The River End
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There are a lot us on this board (myself included) who's Ancestors suffered in Ireland as a result of the regime under which they lived. It's not just going to go away. Don't disrespect those of us who are proud of our Irish heritage.

8. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Turdwank. You're Yanks. Not Irish. Not even "Oirish". Spouting secterian rhetoric that has no relevance to, or more importantly, impact upon your own lives is crass, purile and stupid.

You're Yanks.

9. DGNB

DGNB New Member

Jul 28, 2005
    I would have to agree its Chelsea, and not because of the money they spend, but becausse of the way they conduct themselves. They trul seem to believe that rules don't apply to them and when they lose, its always someone else's fault. They will tap up players, or club officials, doesn't matter. They talk trash about other teams players, or coaches. Mourinho is a brilliant coach, but is also the most arrogant coach on the planet. They have toned it down lately, but there was a period I believe last year when they were getting fined almost once a week. it's hard to hate teams for spending money when there is no salary cap. I's how they act, and how they whine and complain and talk trash that makes me not be able to stand them.

10. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    What utter, utter nonsense.

11. Dear_Claudio

Dear_Claudio Member+

Feb 6, 2005
    Buffalo, New York
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I'm very proud of my Irish ancestry, but talking about how much you hate the Headhunters and Huns when you're an American is quite embarassing.

12. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    I'm proud to be Irish but be realistic. We are Americans. Cheer for the Republic when they play and wear green on St. Patrick's day. Please don't go on about the Irish history you learned about in Barnes & Noble one afternoon, and how you wish the IRA would still be around because you would run back to Jolly Ol' and help them out.

Got it? Good.

13. chelseacrew

chelseacrew Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yep, too bad it almost never happens:D

14. luciusmagister

Feb 23, 2004
    7th Heaven
    It is true that I’m an American but some people assume too much. I have lived outside of the U.S. for more than half of my life as a family member of a Marine and then as a soldier myself. I have a real and visceral reason for hating some clubs. I was attack along with a number of others at a pub. When the fighting started one of the attackers shirt was torn revealing a bulldog tattoo, a no surrender one and a Chelsea badge with a St George's cross. The rest were dressed in skinhead like regalia. Now, who do you think would commit such an unprovoked attack? Who would throw bricks or stones through a pub window and wait for people to come outside so they could attack them?

Of sectarianism I know little. I have never lived in Northern Ireland but the girl I was with that night was from there. I do know that the kind of peace that is needed comes from the right understanding the prisoner’s dilemma. Both parties have to choose the way to peace but I see that only one party has made the prudent choice in this extreme situation and I think it is only a matter of time before there is a return to square one. The other party continues to get away scot-free and continues to commit acts of violence with impunity. I know this because I have a friend of Jamaican heritage who works for the London Police in a department that takes calls and dispatches. Sectarianism has not died it is just one-sided. Who attacks the Muslim communities in Bradford and Oldham? BTW, the closest I’ve come to the IRA was bumping into Gerry Adams in an Ohio airport. :)

I am of Irish heritage and some may think it is wise to forget how and under what circumstances my family came to the U.S. or to forget about what caused the Irish diaspora. I do not! But I offer: “Paddy's Lamentation"

"Hear me boys, now take my advice,
    To America I'll have ye's not be going,
    There is nothing here but war, where the murderin' cannons roar,
    And I wish I was at home in dear old Cashel."
    One day this vein of history will be opened; hundreds of years of history will be lived in single afternoon and it will wash the streets in red. Not just the Irish will feel its effects but all who have suffered under the imperialist monarchy.

IMO, hating Chelsea is easy because all their recent success is paid for with money washed in blood by Yeltsin’s favorite kleptocrat and his underworld cronies. Do the research!

But enough- I leave you with St. Augustine:
    “I should like first to inquire for a little what reason, what prudence, there is in wishing to glory in the greatness and extent of the empire, when you cannot point out the happiness of men who are always rolling, with dark fear and cruel lust, in warlike slaughters and in blood, which, whether shed in civil or foreign war, is still human blood; so that their joy may be compared to a glass in its fragile splendor, of which one is horribly afraid lest it should be suddenly broken into pieces.”

15. RichardL

RichardL BigSoccer Supporter

May 2, 2001
    Berkshire
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    any particular reason that you've added Reading to the catholic-hating axis of evil?

Please tell me you are convinced that the Royals nickname is evidence of the club's paramilitary loyalist leanings

sounds like a bunch of early 80s throwbacks. Can't see any link to the attack being anti-Irish though. Sounds more like you were in an opposition fans' pub, or maybe a gay bar.

calls and dispatches from Northern Ireland? In London?

Or are you trying to claim there is sectarianism in England, with those poor catholics being bitterly oppressed by the cruel English? 300 years ago, maybe, but now? Nobody could give a toss about someone being catholic. Such views are idiotic in the extreme. My family is catholic and I think I've got a rather better handle on the picture than someone who has extrapolated the extremism of Ulster and assumed it's the view of England. Typically I don't think people in England could give a toss who rules Northern Ireland.

the riots were by asian youths, not white ones, and "racially motivated" attacks as often as not had a white victim, even if racially-motivated seems to get tagged onto any attack by persons of a different race. The riots were not caused by attacks on the asian community.

By the way, the Irish don't drink green guinness on st patricks day, or go out of their way to wear green. On the whole they seem to be slightly embarrassed by Irish-Americans.
    I was chatting to the owner of an Irish bar in Salzburg last week, and he was saying that he had an American guy come in, who was saying about how he'd been to Dublin, when he suddenly came out with the gem "..they don't have many Irish Bars in Dublin though.." He said he waited for some kind of punchline, but it didn't come, so got the explanaition "...the bars there seemed to be called thing like The Boars Head rather than having real Irish names like O'Malley's, and they didn't look like real Irish bars either.."

16. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    So you're saying that I should hate the Bulls because I was once mugged by a guy wearing a Bulls hat?
    That's retarded.

17. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    While its true, Americans often tend to say rather........curious things while abroad, having been out on the town with English fans abroad (long story), I can attest that the English say the darndest things too. :)

18. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    the majority of them are grand and very nice to be fair,but their's a few clowns alright who really make us cringe like mr luciusmagister here for example.

a classic from last summer was a group who came into the bar i drink in and nearly had heart attacks when they discovered one of lads with us Ryan was not only a protestant from belfast,but about as orange as they come :D

news flash guys there is no "War" and nobody over here gives a f**k anyway...

19. leg_breaker

leg_breaker Member

Dec 23, 2005
    Don't you just love plastic paddies?

20. Winston Smith

Winston Smith New Member

Nov 17, 2003
    London
    I hate Chelsea because they nicked our director of football and made him head scout which is tantamount to poaching Wenger and making him coach of the reserve team. Although it's obviously been value for money because so far he's 'discovered' Ballack and Shevchenko.

It also put a stop to the hilarity when they tapped up Ashley Cole. The fuckers.

Although they did buy SWP just because they could and sat him on the bench, which was nice because he's related to Ian Wright.

I hate Newcastle for the same (nonexistent) reason. Well, actually it's because Shearer's a nasty cheating goal hanger and their fans are well up themselves for no good reason.

Er... Well you can. Chelsea did.

21. Ian Daglers

Ian Daglers New Member

Jul 11, 2006
    Live from New York
    It absolutely has to be Chelsea. Just see the comments after this article:

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/sport/2006/12/28/chelsea_face_home_truths_as_in.html

The author writes a sober and reasonable analysis of an important development in this year's Premiership title race (John Terry's injury), and the first ten comments or so are all mindless, foaming-at-the-mouth Chelsea-bashing.

Kenyon and Mourinho should be proud, because they have already made Chelsea the number one club for the fans. Not in they category they wanted, though. :p

22. leg_breaker

leg_breaker Member

Dec 23, 2005
    Come off it. Director of Football is a pretty low-importance position, no matter how fancy it sounds.

23. luciusmagister

Feb 23, 2004
    7th Heaven
    I know that some may find it odd that Chelsea has a reputation for violence, loyalism, and racism. Especially since the were bought by a Jewish-Russian man who looks to be part of this centuries version of the famed Kosher Nostra. I admit that I also find it a bit strange. But.... It only took me about ten minutes on a search engine to find some evidence and some other people who have experienced the same thing I have.
    Take a look at some of these pictures and see if you can find the loyalist flag.

http://www.chelseahooligans.com/FANSFUNNIES.html

Now some may say this is a thing of the past but look at the fellow holding the flag that says North Antrim on it. He is wearing an Adidas Chelsea kit that has just come into use in the last season or so.

O.K. maybe you think all of these guys are “plastic englishmen” from Northern Ireland. Please do explain this:

http://www.chelseahooligans.com/ONTOUR.html

I know all of these pictures come from a self-proclaimed Chelsea hooligan site, and I am sure many don’t know that this so called headhunter group also has ties to something called group 18 which is some sort of neo-nazi club.

“There is widespread racism amongst the gang and links to various white supremacist organizations, such as Combat 18, the National Front and Northern Irish loyalist paramilitary organizations.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_headhunters

But sometimes it is best for a group like Combat 18 to speak for its self.

http://www.skrewdriver.net/index2.html

Here is a young man who decided to get out and talk to the media.

“His involvement in far right activities began in 1994 through his association with football hooliganism with the infamous Chelsea Headhunters.”
    “He attended several Loyalist street activities before getting involved in Combat 18. He described the organization as fundamentally neo-nazi, its principles based on fascism.”

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/panorama/1672100.stm

This is just a small fraction on what I found in a few minutes of searching, if you like talking about these sorts of things then by all means keep it up about Chelsea. It is true that most clubs have fringe supporters that are violent but only a few clubs support gangsterism, neo-nazism, and loyalist violence like Chelsea does.

Now I hear Reading is also trying to establish its firm on the basic principles that the Chelsea gang has. Please note what look like challenge coins sent into some Hooli-news website. Can you see the coin on the right? It has the words Reading True Blue and the symbols for the Reading club, England, and Rangers FC. What would Rangers have to do with England and Reading?

http://www.hooli-news.co.uk/home.php

I also hear they have another firm called the boot boys or something and they are also neo-nazis.

I did find out the secret behind the Royals mojo while doing some searching. Would you believe that they have a “plastic englishmen” from Tel Aviv who uses his mind power to will the club to victory? :) No kidding!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCa7VUAiAYo

How cool is that? LMAO!

Anyways my friend who works for the police in London is a massive Hammers fan so here is some old school police action. :) enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ywSv846eAA

24. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    You do know that these people only represent a tiny fraction of Chelsea supporters. By claiming that all Chelsea fans are like this you are doing nothing but showing yourself and a small minded fool who wishes that it was really like this so he could justify the obvious bigotry that he has for protestants.

You use a hooligan website as proof that all Reading fans are anti-catholic? Well that's conclusive proof, I'll never look the same at those lot again, bigots the lot of them! :rolleyes:

You know a couple of seasons ago some people from the BNP or alike decided to hand out badges that had the NUFC crest on it along with some whitepower symbol. Does this mean that all Newcastle fans are rascist?

25. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    of course theres no such thing as neo-nazi or even white supremacist gangs in america especially in.....umm i dont know.....say orange county for example.
    even if there was i guess they'd be too busy with good old american pies and gun racks to follow any american sports or teams for that matter the filthy heathens :rolleyes: