The Moderator Poll

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by El Guero Naco, Feb 15, 2007.

1. El Guero Naco

El Guero Naco New Member

Sep 1, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Please rate us, your forum Mods (El Guero Naco and Various Styles) and how we moderated the Chivas USA forum in 2006. These polls have been created at the request of the BigSoccer Admins in an effort to improve our community and clarify our newly revised community guidelines for the coming year. Please be honest, civil, and fair in your responses. After one week, we will attempt to respond and address your praise and criticism. A little background about us...I, El Guero Naco have been a mod of this forum since August 2005, and have been a member of BigSoccer since September 2003. I still hope to get out to L.A. for a game sometime!

Please use the thread as an opportunity to provide feedback. Please note all comments are public intentionally. Your vote, however, will not be public. Your comments can address both the way the board is moderated and the way individual Mods moderate.

2. Going Mobile

Going Mobile Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They really should make these polls public. I would bet most D and F are from trolls. Seems to be a trend on all the teams forums. The only improvement I would like to see is MORE TRAFFIC and a heavier hand with the trolls. I know being a mod is a tough and thankless job and the pay sucks.

You guys do a great job here !! thanx

3. Legionario

Legionario New Member

Jan 18, 2007
    Kalifas
    Haven't been here long..... but you guys are doing fine. Im guessing the votes for "F" are purely for laughs.

4. GPK

GPK BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 5, 1999
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    D's and F's are usually trolls, they are common on almost every team board.