The Mod Poll

Discussion in 'Art & Architecture' started by Matt in the Hat, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Matt in the Hat

Matt in the Hat Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 21, 2002
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Please rate me, Matt in the Hat and how I moderated this forum, Art and Architecture in 2006. These polls have been created at the request of the BigSoccer Admins in an effort to improve our community and clarify our newly revised community guidelines for the coming year. Please be honest, civil, and fair in your responses. After one week, we will attempt to respond and address your praise and criticism. A little background about us...I, Matt in the Hat have been a mod of this forum since it started last month and have been a member of BigSoccer since September 2002.

I know this forum is light right now, but I promise to grow that information and scope of disussion over the next year.

2. warmblooded

warmblooded BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 17, 2004
    Clowntown, USA
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I gave you an A. I think it was Woody Allen (or was it Mussolini?, or the dot.com-ers?) who said that 99% of life is just making sure that you show up.

Your stupid Kiefer avatar made it a low A, but an A nonetheless. :)

3. Jayfil

Jayfil Member

Feb 24, 2000
    South Burlington, Vermont
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You're doing fine. It always takes a little time to get new forums going and I think there will ultimately be some interest in this one.

One thing I'd love to see is the "Shooting for Free" thread in the FFA forum moved into this one.

4. Where is the "moderators are a stupidface" option?

5. Caesar

Caesar Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Oztraya
    Me likee. A++.

It would be good to get the threads on this subject that are scattered through FFA and Food & Travel moved to this forum to give it more substance. The Building Draft threads in F&T comes to mind.

6. Speed_Racer

Speed_Racer Neuwbie

Jul 4, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    The Visual Arts Draft has been a favorite of mine (spoken from a "lurker" pov).

Great stuff. Keep it up!

7. Alberto

Alberto Member+

Feb 28, 2000
    Northern, New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Who could not like a moderator with Kermit the Frog as his Avatar.

8. GPK

GPK BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 5, 1999
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for the feedback - All A's - You should be proud :D