The Metro's Year in Review Cover Story "WHY US?"

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by yalpstel, Dec 31, 2005.

1. yalpstel

yalpstel Member

Oct 12, 2000
    Bay Area, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey guys. I haven't been able to keep up much with the boards in the past week so I apologize if this has been posted somewhere but....

The Metro put out it's annual year in review this past Thursday and our Quakes made the cover in an article by, who else, but Gary Singh.

I haven't had the chance to read it all, but for us out-of-towners the Metro can be downloaded in pdf. It's a kinda big file - my cable connection took <5 minutes downloading: "Cover Story/Tech/Letters/News"

Here's the link:

http://www.metropdf.com/mt.html

Go get your copy of the Metro. Good stuff, thanks Gary and thanks Metro.

[​IMG]
    :(

2. shasta

shasta New Member

Mar 8, 2004
    AEG SVCKS
    We were on our way to watch the neighbor kid play hockey today at Logitech, when my wife blurted out, "I don't want to go! I don't want to see Spartan Stadium!!!"

Coming from someone who HATED soccer before I started taking her to Earthquakes games, it was obvious that 2005 ended on a Hell of a bad note.

As I sit here with my Quakes shirt on, waiting to see what 2006 will bring, I wish you all the best.

May we all be together once again, cheering on OUR team!

Now I think a see a margarita with my name on it........

P.S. SSV are STILL my heroes!!!

3. Toffees_rule

Toffees_rule New Member

Feb 11, 2000
    SFSU
    you know what I want to see...not that anyone else cares,

I want to see a bunch of Earthquake fans travel to Houstson for whatever they'll be called's inagural home match with banners reminding the Texans all they did was pilfer our beloved side. Or at least a TV match.

I want to see a wash of Quakes blue banners, kits, chants...I want the nation to know we haven't forgotten what they did to San Jose. Give some homers something to talk about.

I don't care what MLS (they) say those boys who left San Jose will always be Earthquakes.