the media propaganda help the brazil

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by elhichkok, Nov 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elhichkok

elhichkok New Member

May 6, 2010
    Club:
    Belshina Bobruisk
    ;)hello
    we must know some of big facts
    brazil is really good
    but;)
    not very magic ;)becouse that is not really at all!:thumbsup:

the Propaganda make the brazilian players
    Inflated
    !!

this is the fact;)
    [​IMG]
    if brazilian player make this skills then called named magic!!:confused:

[​IMG]
    saviola has big skills better than garinchia;) but the media Propaganda not care ;)
    Because he is not brazilian!!;)

[​IMG]
    if brazilian player do like this then the media Propaganda say "that is brazilian magic wow " !!:ROFLMAO:

the brazil is really good this is fact:rolleyes:
    but
    the media Propaganda does not say the facts;)

take care my friends ;)

2. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Well I won't deny that our brand carries some really heavy status in the world of football. We are the country with the most WC titles and all, plus we were blessed with some of the greatest players to ever play the game. That doesn't mean that every brazillian is worth his weight in gold of course. but history made our fame.

It works backwards too. As much as the Ronaldo/Adriano/Ronaldinho generation was magical, they left the impression that brazillians are lazy, tend to get fat, making them less than favorable long-term investments. That of course is not entirely true, we do have lazy people like any other nation but we also had some players with great longevity, like Zé Roberto and Romário for example.

However , I doubt that you really want a debate. Your approach seems to be overly mocking/aggressive... Or at least you have some very loopsided ideas (Saviola>Garrincha? Really?). I advice future users to avoid any kind of offensive or aggressive postings, because if he really has ulterior motives, that's exactly what he wants. Let the mods judge ;)

Radu Razvan repped this.