The Málagan Moroccan Magician - Bienvenido Brahim Diaz

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Jan 6, 2019.

1. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So why isn't Bale playing? Llorente? Ceballos, Reguilon? Because he knows who he wants to have regardless of what they're doing on the field now or not.

OK, I'll blame it on the boogie. :ROFLMAO:

2. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    I'm not sure how that relates to my point. As I said, he trying to see which players he finds he can redeem and which he can't. If certain players don't fit his philosophy at all, why would he be trying to play them?

jgun07 repped this.
  3. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    this.
    this is the main point.
    instead of Zidane bringing a fresh perspective and fresh wind of optimism to the team, it looks as if the players mindset is "oh zidane is back, so we will start to win now and everything is ok".
    so Zidane is not making changes (as in Marcelo is still playing), not even a formation change.

4. jgun07

jgun07 Member

Jul 28, 2007
    Illadelph
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    And what if the result of that is that he decides he won’t count on them next year and goes and gets replacements?

I assume this will still be “the main point”, and you’ll come back and tell us you were wrong?

Not saying that is going to be the case, but I think that’s the point others are trying to make, that it’s way too early to pass judgment if you don’t know what’s happening behind the scenes.

I’d be shocked given who’s been getting minutes, if he wasn’t playing those whose futures are unclear. I feel many of those getting less minutes, or none, are either guaranteed to stay or guaranteed to leave, from outside we just don’t know 100% which are which yet.

5. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    You can see those literally praying for Zidane to fail. Zidane who just led the club to unprecedented heights.

Hoping your own team fails is just smh.

PigBenis, Anon., Drouchk and 1 other person repped this.
  6. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'm not hoping Zidane will fail because it will mean failure for my team.
    I'm just writing what I'm seeing now and speculating.
    for all I know, Zidane is really evaluating everyone and next year we will be without Marcelo, Kroos, Isco, Marco and Bale and in a complete different formation.
    I hope.
    but nothing I currently *see*, as in games, give me confidence about this.
    Again, I'm not part of the club management, or watching trainings or part of the inner decision making of the coaches, none of us, this is speculating on the *current* facts (which of course don't include any articles from Marca or AS, or any twits from former real madrid players, coaches or presidents).

7. TumE

TumE Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You hope our club spends a fortune on average player that adds nothing to our team and is a known lockerroom cancer all the while wanting proven worldclass performers out. What do you call that? You try to mask your own agenda with a narrative thats not even true. Do you secretly maybe think like that?or how did you come to that idea cause you have alot of these mind reads where you judge peoples supposed hidden agendas etc....All the while proving constanly that you dont understand the sport.

8. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Actually @YOUNGSTARS87 has proven that he understands the sport much more than you, I mean you thought that Marcelo deserved to start over Reguillion when we still had everything to play for after all, showing in the process that you don’t have the slightest clue about what a player out of form looks like ( you also thought that Kroos had a great year le lol ).
    I’d rather listen to Griezmann’s decision video on repeat than read what you have to say about football.

9. TumE

TumE Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I couldnt care less what you or hi thinks about snything to Be Honest. You have proven you have IQ equal of your shoe size.

10. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    My shoe size is pretty big so this isn’t an insult, it’s a compliment if anything.
    Anyways you “don’t care” what I think in this instance ( you sure care about he thinks since you’re always quoting him ) because you have no come back for me because you know I see you what you are bud, now go crowl back to the troll hole you came from.

11. TumE

TumE Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You do know that by Any standard an IQ of shoe size Makes you severely mentally disabled?

12. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What are you aiming at with these posts? Make your point and move on. Stop with the insults.

kelvinphr and Eddie repped this.
  13. TumE

TumE Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I was The one insulted. I just pointed out facts

14. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Facts is everybody should be judged. If we drag the players for not performing in irrelevant games, so should the coach. Plenty of rumors that Brahim made the club very uncomfortable in negotiations as well (refused to sign until the club removed any eligibility for him to play for Castilla for example).

I applaud his toughness to not buckle down and just go on loan, but that's not being decided now anyway. He might still end up going and all this discussion will be irrelevant.

15. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wake up. You started with the personal insults. Move on or you'll be gone.

16. TumE

TumE Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    No I did not. I pointed out facts about posters, they were not insults. Should I pamper them with lies? Didn't call anyone by names or anything.

17. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    *sighs* here is a warning for you since you have decided to play dumb. Stop with the personal insults and overall negative bs. Move on now.

18. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    At least he shows ambition and actually wants to fight for a place, meanwhile El Gordito Isco wants to stay on the bench, clearly lacks ambition
    https://en.as.com/en/2019/05/16/football/1558017171_832836.html

19. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I like the grit displayed by him but that can easily turn into unprofessional behavior.

Prit Javier repped this.
  20. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    I am very annoyed we are keeping Isco, what a waste of money to keep him

robnycus, Anon. and Bear Crotch repped this.
  21. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I really like this kid and am glad ZZ seems to like him as well.

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  22. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Prit Javier repped this.
  23. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Our fantastic medical department cleared Brahim to train with the group from his pre season injury.

He’s now injured again with another muscle injury.

He’s out 4-5 weeks.

Absolute props to our fantastic medical team and physios. Top notch.

EDIT: Posted in Real Madrid news thread accidentally.

24. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    while our medical team is nothing short of imbeciles, this is now a pattern. I'm not sure the problem is just with him being cleared too fast vs being injury prune.

25. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did he have any injuries last season? I can't remember.

I'm not suggesting it is the staff, but to call him injury prone, it should probably be more than 2 instances. Could just be bad luck too