The Liberal Emigration Thread

Discussion in 'Bill Archer's Guestbook' started by Smiley321, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000

Bill why are you trying to ruin my 'liberal relocation' business? I was just working on the website.

Mike don't listen to him, I can get you a EU passport of your choice for $50 if you're ok with meeting me in an unmarked van. I want your XBOX too and throw in HALO2 and you got yourself a copy of 'Stupid white men' by my favorite author, Michael Moore.

2. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    Ted, I don't want to ruin your business or anything but you'll never get rich on these small frys.

It might be a better business model to charge $10 million and hope that you hook a whopper like Alec Baldwin or Cher.

3. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000

the joke's on you, I just moved 3 liberals to Indonesia for $5 each. For the first time in months I was able to walk past subway and go right into Quizno's. Plus I got the fed on me as well as Ash. Not Ashcroft, I mean Ash from the Evil Dead movies. I thought about some big money moves to Europe but you tell them they are going to Europe and put them on a plane bound for Pakistan and no one is any the wiser.

by the way, the webiste should be up tommorow.

4. MikeLastort2

MikeLastort2 Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Takoma Park, MD
    Halo2 is out next week. I've had my copy pre-ordered on Amazon since last year some time. Man, I CANNOT wait for that thing to ship. I should have it on the 10th.

When we move to France, I'll have to convert it to the French version where the Master Chief runs away from the aliens. That should be good.

5. CrewSchmack

CrewSchmack Member

Columbus Crew SC
    United States
    Mar 3, 1999
    Delaware, OH
    If I had either of my grandparents birth certificates on my mom's side, I would apply for mine. But I don't.

Dual citizenship is a good thing. I would hope that you were planning to get it regardless of what happened in the election.

6. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    Still a few stragglers, like AstaboOt

"this is the only post of the threat that i have, but i will only respond to this one.

to sum it all up very shortly, i do not want to be associated as an american right now, if the majority of americans support bush."

Hurry up, Peaceblossom is about to drive off in the v-dub

7. MikeLastort2

MikeLastort2 Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Takoma Park, MD
    Actually, we had looked into it before, and I found some sites on how to start the process for Italian citizenship.

Then really just found out by accident that my wife already had it because of her mom being born in Northern Ireland.

Yeah, dual-citizenship pretty much rocks.

8. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    The San Francisco Chronicle takes stupid lemons and makes stupid lemonade

http://www.sfgate.com/columnists/lloyd/

It starts out like a satire, but it's serious. And, no doubt to Archer's dismay, they recommend going to Columbus, Ohio!

9. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They can live on Franklin Ave. if they want. I'll pass.

It's all just hot air. None of them are going anywhere. They're just a bunch of whineyass crybabies whp didn't get thier way.