The Jose Mourinho Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Frank Cunha, Jul 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  2. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
  3. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    Mourinho one of the names mention to coach Real Madrid, it looks like Luxemburgo will be fired today

http://www.record.pt/noticia.asp?id=690462&idCanal=44

Deschamps o sucessor?

Vários nomes têm sido apontados como possíveis sucessores. José Mourinho (Chelsea), Fábio Capello (Juventus) e Arsene Wenger (Arsenal) foram alguns dos citados na imprensa do país vizinho, mas estes casos afiguram-se delicados face à dificuldade em cada um dos técnicos desvincular-se dos actuais clubes.

4. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    yeah right....real madrid is dreaming....chelsea is a dynasty right now....why would he leave

5. DiaboVermelho86

DiaboVermelho86 New Member

Jul 23, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Dynasty, LMAO. I think one EPL title doesn't qualify to call it a dynasty. Chelsea have a long way to go. 100 year old club and only 2 premier league titles, cmon.

6. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
  7. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    Mourinho responded to accusations by the Wigan coaching staff of unsportsmanship by not placing the ball out when one of its players was down apparently injuried. The "special one" retorted that the Wigan player was faking injury and, therefore, he was the one at odds with the laws and spirit of the game.

8. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
  9. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    you are allowed 500 posts, that's the braking point, so keep my thread open until then
    thanks

10. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    That wasn't the point Frank, to take away your thread, you're welcome to start the part 2. I read that any thread over 300 is already making it harder on the servers, not to mention that it takes a heck of a long time to read for
    anyone new to it. :)

11. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ

our moderators are doing a good job to follow that number , I can go over the board on other forums and find threads as long as the whole country or Portugal

12. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    You know as well as I do that two wrongs don't make one right. BTW I'm not impersonating a mod, but that does not preclude me from exercising good judgement and suggest easing the flow of reading and posting. There is no magic regarding the #500 anymore than the #400. In the end, those who read and post will decide what they want to do.

13. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    My list of Portuguese coach's Mourinho come's in 8, give Abram money and I can be a good coach, they pay more for one player then most teams pay for the whole team.
    His the best coach in the Premier, that's it.
    just my 5 cents

for Manuel Jose, better days will come, his going to be back next year

forca Manuel Jose, of the world,

14. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Since there is a Part 2 opened, let's close up shop on this one...