The "I'm a fan of 韦迪's" thread

Discussion in 'China' started by teamdragon, Jan 26, 2010.

1. teamdragon

teamdragon Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 2008
    [FONT=&#23435]I don't know much about this guy yet but from what I've managed to gather so far, this guy is the real deal. Chinese soccer is finally in good hands.

A tidbit I got today from this blog,
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_5f38e2de0100g7bv.html?tj=1

"中国足球的新掌门韦迪提出了“跨越性发展”设想,为此我也要为这个足球新领导鼓一下掌:只有打破习惯的中国足球思维,中国足球才能真正地重生!"[/FONT]

2. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    He's just another bureaucrat, except he's one who knows next to nothing about soccer. I know he's been in charge of water sports and boxing before, I think also volleyball and maybe something else, in any case, he's been around. I think the comments we've seen from Hu Jintao and other government officials weren't just random but were followed up by some serious pushing on this investigation and I think the top of the party is following this very closely.

There are reasons for optimism, but haven't we been talking about how Chinese soccer has been cleaned up since the black whistles scandal? That wasn't even 10 years ago and the black whistles is going to seem like nothing compared to this.

3. jaredk

jaredk Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Any credibility to this?

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/China/LA27Ad01.html

4. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    When Xi made his statement in Germany (which got a ton of attention) and Hu later followed it up, we should have paid closer attention, all of this stems from that. I think they knew how bad things were and that an investigation was emminent, the only question was going to be the extent of it. I think it was the top leaders who pushed this investigation to continue, I think the CFA were happy with the results of it and after the initial stage of arrests, they were ready to wrap it up, I think thats partly why they're going to face the death penalty instead of just removal from their position.

5. teamdragon

teamdragon Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 2008
  6. Zhou Botong

Zhou Botong Member

Oct 15, 2007
    A quote from Wei Di:
    "My attitude towards foreign coaches is that we don't need the second- or third-tier ones. If we decide to have a foreign coach, he must be a top one. It would not be cheap, but I believe money is not a problem."

So who's next? Guus?

7. teamdragon

teamdragon Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 2008
    With Nang Yong caught, now at least we know now why an idiot like Arie Haan got the job.

8. jaredk

jaredk Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Is Rijkaard still unemployed? his team usually plays attacking stylish football so even though we would still underachieve, at least we play in an attractive style while sucking, lol....

9. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    [​IMG]
    He's coaching Galatasaray.

10. jaredk

jaredk Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    dang, but i don't think he would agree anyway:)

11. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Let's be serious for a moment here, money wasn't a huge issue ever, I've been saying the same thing for, how many years? Be happy with Gao Hongbo for now, he's going to be the coach through the Asian Cup. No coach is going to bother coaching a side that only has friendlies and the joke that is Asian Cup qualifiers. I'm all for hiring a big name coach, but why waste money, wait for World Cup qualifying when money and competition will serve as an attraction to a bigtime coach.

12. Zhou Botong

Zhou Botong Member

Oct 15, 2007
    Well Gao Hongbo is really hot:cool: right now having just guided China to its first ever victory over South Korea. And with such a convincing scoreline.
    The question now is not money but do we want to replace a coach who is riding high? That can be a dilemma of sorts.

13. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    ********, are you serious?!? what the ********?!? Yes, it was a great win, but Gao is just as replaceble as anybody. A month or two ago, when we were struggling against shit teams like Lebanon and Syria (or whoever the ******** it was) you guys were all talking about firing Gao, now you're all praising him, what the ******** is with that? Be realistic with your expectations and demands, it was a great win, nothing more, we still need a real, solid coach next time World Cup qualifying comes around, but it will be a long wait and Gao will be great to ride it out in the mean time.

14. mehdan

mehdan New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    I expect another great match against the Portguese. They will get motivation against the big team (v Germany, Japan, Sk)

Now, the difference seems that the kids don't have nervous pressure issue as before just motivation. Perhaps it was the case vs Lebnon Syria.

15. botw

botw New Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Take it easy, buddy. 韦迪's role is the commissioner of the league and the president of the NT. That is, he is just a manager like the CEO. He needs to find managers like 于洪臣 to be the EVP/COO of the league and the general manager of NT.

Then whoever plays the NT GM role hires the NT head coach or choose Gao to stay.

韦迪 does not have to have extensive knowledge of the game. His job is to find good managers and have final say on strategies. 于洪臣 and the likes will set up the rules and plan for the future. And the NT coach is to execute the plan. It is not too different from any other such organizations in the US, for example.

16. botw

botw New Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    what about Sven-Göran Eriksson?

17. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    That guy is crazy. I wouldn't touch him with a stick.

18. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Too much money and he's way past being considered damaged goods, they aren't going to touch him.

19. teamdragon

teamdragon Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 2008
    Wow,
    http://news.ifeng.com/sports/gnzq/201003/0319_4683_1580482.shtml

"中国足球必须走举国体制,不能盲目的学习五大联赛,"

“我们要坚定不移的发挥举国体制,为什么不发挥举国体制,为什么要把西方五大联赛搬到中国,这能行得通吗?中国足球有自己的特殊性,日本职业联赛在初始时期,日本要求所有俱乐部必须聘请巴西教练,这是针对日本足球的特殊性采取的措施,"

Perfect, this guy is for real and I think he is onto something. Finally, the real brains and not some second hand wannabe or imported washed up types are getting on the case of Chinese soccer.

20. teamdragon

teamdragon Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 2008
    http://sports.sina.com.cn/c/2010-04-05/09094923163.shtml

韦迪:国奥或不战中超 我用举国体制难道有错吗?
    http://sports.sina.com.cn 2010年04月05日09:09 足球-劲体育

记者程善沈阳报道 自从上任之后,足协掌门韦迪所遭受的非议声就没有停止过。只是,对于外界的种种评判,韦迪并不在乎,他在乎的是在经过一系列的动作之后,国家队能否顺利地打出好成绩。“现在拥护举国体制的声音越来越高,有了大家的拥护我还怕什么呢。”

4月3日,在沈阳出席中甲开幕式期间,韦迪接受了本报的专访,就国家队的建设、国奥队踢联赛等问题,韦迪做了详细解答,他特别强调:“一定要利用好举国体制,这是让中国足球尽快走出低谷的最佳办法。”

国家队建设“一年打上40场一只脚踏进世界杯”

《足球》:您上任以来,对国字号球队的建设特别关心,而且准备出台一系列政策,在国家队的建设方面,您是怎么想的?

韦迪:必须得有所动作,才能够让国家队有所突破。我刚来足协的时候,不少专家跟我说,中国足球没个15年不会有大的改观。让我全心全意去抓青少年足球,国字号球队不要管了。我认为这是不对的,国家队是中国足球的龙头,为什么在沈阳的十强赛,中国队世界杯出线后,全中国上下举国欢腾。为什么东亚四强赛就是我们偶然地胜了韩国一次,就那么多球迷去机场接国家队,说明只要国家队成绩好了,自然会有更多的球迷来关注,来踢球。大胜韩国的确是我们超水平发挥,但是我只要通过努力,让国家队的这种超水平能够多几次发挥出来,是不是世界杯出线就有希望了。如果我们现在就努力一下,是不是明年的20强赛,甚至后来的十强赛就有希望了,我们的一只脚就能够迈进巴西世界杯了。

那么在加强国家队实力方面,你有哪些具体计划呢?

我们今年就要保证国家队有40场以上的比赛,走上发展的正轨。原来国家队一年也就十多场比赛,这怎么能够,就这么几场比赛,国家队能提高吗?今年我们力争与欧洲高水平的球队踢20场,这样加上原计划的20场比赛,我相信国家队的水平绝对会提高的。

最近你提出了大国家队概念,让各级国家队统筹管理,能仔细介绍一下吗?

国家队的风格必须统一,如果国少队这个踢法,国青队那个踢法,到了国奥队再变,那可以想一想,到了国家队的时候,这个球队还有什么统一的打法吗。就像中超联赛,这么多年请了这么多外教,其中有很多外教都是很高水平的,但是到了中国为什么就不行了。因为中国俱乐部都是只看到眼前的利益和成绩,外教没有时间去根据他的执教风格来改变球队。结果外教只是简单地整合一下球队的资源,调整调整状态,所做的也就本就是这些了。

前几天我给国字号教练刚刚开完会,要求他们制定从国少到国家队的技战术风格大纲,训练计划一定要有连续性和延续性。这样球员从小就按照这个技战术风格练下去,这样中国的各级国家队的技战术就会统一,而不会在那瞎折腾。我相信这样培养出来的国家队,是很有战斗力的。

国奥踢中超质疑声比想像中大有球队老总当面骂人

你提出了国奥踢中超的方案之后,可以说遇到了很大的阻力,这是你之前预料到的吗?

之前想过会遇到不小的阻力,但没想到会这么大。甚至是我在联赛工作会议上提出这个方案,甚至招来了个别俱乐部领导的骂声。我觉得没有必要这样嘛,我这个方案也是一个供大家研究的。大家的担心也是对的,我们现在就是在根据大家的意见来修改我们的方案。国奥可能不会踢中超联赛,但是一年内会与每个俱乐部踢一场比赛,这样既不影响俱乐部的成绩,也锻炼了踢不上球的国奥队员。

国奥队即使不参加中超联赛,只和各俱乐部比赛,这也会牵扯很多方面,你认为这是最佳方案吗?

具体方案还在制定中,利用我们联赛来锻炼国奥队这个目标不会改变。我们的方案将坚持两个原则,不影响联赛、不影响个人利益。比赛积分、不计名次。而且我们还会通过商业运作,为国奥队与中超球队踢比赛来凑集经费,这个经费不会由俱乐部和国家出,我觉得这一点肯定能够实现。

新的方案你就不怕再遭到反对吗?

我们就是要汇总各俱乐部的态度来改进方案,我相信最终会得到大家的支持的。我也知道,一些俱乐部担心表决的时候是记名投票,或者举手表决,担心得罪足协。我可以放心的告诉他们,表决的时候就采用不记名投票,充分发挥民主。我想大家会顾全大局,让国字号队伍得到锻炼,最终受益的还是大家嘛?

坚持举国体制攻击举国体制的人根本不懂,也不负责任

你提出的很多措施,都是强调举国体制。但是有一些声音认为,在职业化的今天,重提举国体制是不按市场规律办事?

有些人攻击举国体制,我很不理解。并不是国家重金培养尖端项目才叫举国体制。其实,像全运会增加足球项目的金牌数,十部委共同参与足球管理;国家体育总局投入四千万支持校园足球,如果加上地方投入,校园足球这块的投入一年就要有上亿元,这些本质上都是举国体制的体现。职业化的进程,没有举国体制的支撑,是很难进行的。攻击举国体制的人,根本不懂举国体制,是不负责任的。我利用举国体制难道错了吗,让中国足球的职业化去提高中国足球、国家队的水平,那得等到猴年马月。人家外国的职业化是多长时间了,我们利用外国没有的举国体制有什么不好呢?

你觉得你的举国体制是拥护声多,还是反对声多呢?

上任后,我收到很多球迷来信,有95%以上的球迷来信都是对我表达了支持,对中国足球表示了热爱。有了这些支持,让我感觉到了一种力量。的确,一开始有不少反对的声音,但是现在拥护举国体制的声音越来越高,有了大家的拥护我还怕什么呢。

这次足坛的反腐风暴也应该是举国体制的优势吧?

没有各部门的协调配合,这次的足坛反腐不可能达到这么好的效果。原来足协也想管假赌黑,但是没有其他部门的协调,足协自己不可能掌握多少证据,这次显然就不一样了。包括我们这次全国足球行业的反腐教育,一些人甚至不理解,认为用这些像原来搞运动似的方法来教育,能有多大成效。但经过这段时间的教育,大家都认识到了反复教育的重要性。目前工作进展得比较顺利,的确有一些同志非常诚恳地主动交代了问题,给自己一个自我救赎的机会。当然,肯定有人没有交代,指望所有人都主动交代不可能,一些人到了公安局还不说呢。我们的反腐教育工作现在刚刚结束了批评与自我批评,到了最后的阶段。我相信随着活动的结束,会达到预期的效果。

来到足协,感触最深的事情是什么?

足协此前的腐败程度超出想象!中国足球职业化仅仅看到了钱的方面,但是足协管理方面做得太差了。让各方面都有了可乘之机,结果导致整个中国足球千疮百孔。现在我们就是要补救,外面的人我们足协管不到,但是中国足球的从业人员、足协工作人员、球员、教练、裁判等从业人员,必须坚决远离假赌黑。

要想彻底杜绝赌球,这是根本不可能的。国外网站开盘,公安部门也管不了。欧洲的职业联赛一百多年了,他们不也是有赌球、假球吗?所以我们就是要力争管住自己,我还是那句话,只要中国足球的从业人员有赌球的,一经发现,绝对清除出足球队伍,永远不能回来。当然,如果你认为你必须赌球,那么请你先离开足球圈,那么你在赌球,至少我们足协管不着。

像王珀这样的以赌球为生的俱乐部法人,必须严惩。但虽然球员参与赌球的不少,不过社会存在赌球环境,就不能把责任完全归在球员身上。我们要做的是加强对球员的教育。这次的反赌风暴主要目的不是抓几个人,而是用丑恶现象起到警视作用,教育人。

21. Suvlaco

Suvlaco Member

Mar 5, 2006
    Adelaide, Australia
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Any chance of a quick breakdown of that in English?

22. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  23. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Doesn't that give more time for people to influence the referees?

24. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    xfactor
    if next time you rep me
    rep me as positive instead of negative

all your good rep on me are GREY lolllllll :)

25. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    :) I get grey too. I don't know how the system works anymore after they took the green bars away from under posters' names.