The "I hate the mother********ing Los Angeles Galaxy" Thread

Discussion in 'Lot 8' started by spidergoose, Aug 26, 2006.

1. spidergoose

spidergoose Member

Nov 2, 2004
    Annapolis
    Club:
    DC United
    This is a big game, we could clinch a playoff spot. But who cares, the playoffs, MLS Cup, all that's an afterthought. All that matters is beating that goddamn mother********ing Galaxy.

I can't get anything done today in anticipation of beating the true scum. Who's with me?

This match gives us an oppurtunity to hate on the diversary of markass marks, trickass marks, punk bitches, and skip skaps, skanks, and scallywags...hoes, heffers, he ha's, and hulyhoops that make up the LA Galaxy.

Galaxy, I hope all of the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you.

hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate

2. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    cracks open first beer of day

I got your back bro.....

3. Keenan

Keenan New Member

Jun 15, 2004
    Stephens City,VA
    Game On!!!! This is truly going to be a great day!!! It's time to kick the sh*t out of these punk a$$ b*tches!!!! I HATE the laxatives!!!

Vamos United!!!!!!!

Chico... crack a cold one open for me bro! I'm stuck at work until 12:00 today :mad:

4. MattR

MattR Member+

Jun 14, 2003
    Reston
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Warm beer and cold pizza. The breakfast of Champions.

And the title pretty much sums up my feelings for the LALAGALS.

I'll be working the SE grill if someone wants to drop by and burn some effigies of Donovan.

5. slimjim21591

slimjim21591 New Member

Aug 1, 2006
    I could not say anything better than what you have said so far in this post , What are your thoughts on Quaranta coming back to RFK and what did you guys think in the first place when he got traded to LA

6. JayRockers!

JayRockers! Member+

Aug 4, 2001
    I've got a Warren, I mean Wedding to attend. Won't affect my hate or attendance, just my pregame.

On Quaranta- F-him now. Wasn't all that sad to see him go as he's missed more games than he played and in practice couldn't even get the ball in the net. I guess it shows that Walker was the better practicer than Tino.

Thx,

Jay!

7. hala-cosmos

hala-cosmos Member

Apr 15, 2003
    effing putas.

Allegedly, this match has been billed as 'Landon Donovan Autograph Day'. Good times.

Then again, this was told to me by a drunk guy in the barra at wednesday nights game, so...

8. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Well that certainly narrows things down. :D

9. JayRockers!

JayRockers! Member+

Aug 4, 2001
    It wasn't me. I only had 3 beers.

Thx,

Jay!

10. hala-cosmos

hala-cosmos Member

Apr 15, 2003
    my point exactly.

Anyone got a picture of Bianca they need autogrpahed?

11. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Slacker

12. Keenan

Keenan New Member

Jun 15, 2004
    Stephens City,VA
    WHO????:D

13. Bootsy Collins

Bootsy Collins Player of the Year

Oct 18, 2004
    Capitol Hill
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fsckin' whiny-ass can't-get-motivated-for-his-own-country Donovan. Fsckin' Sideshow Cobi. Fsckin' got-no-game-but-fouling Ihemelu.

In cup finals, we're 2-0 against them -- as it should be.

14. SavannahFan

SavannahFan New Member

Nov 8, 2005
    RFK Section 135
    Club:
    DC United
    Landon is the perfect symbol of these guys. Slacker pretend champs that fail to represent when called upon, that coast through the season only to put forth an effort right at the end.

I do not know what deal Sampson made with the Devil last year to give these losers a 4 game lucky streak that netted them the Cup, but the time to pay the price has come due.

KILL EM DC

15. greenbill

greenbill New Member

Apr 30, 2003
    York, PA
    LA is a true rival. On top of that they've got some very dislikable players.

We must crush them.

16. Vasco

Vasco New Member

Jun 8, 2003
    RIO
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    we must crush the crybabys from hollywood.

they managed to beat us here last year, and managed to steal a tie from us this year out there.

We need to put a half dozen up on them, spread the wealth, and put a huge beat down on them today. 6-0 would be nice.

send them packing back to LA.

little wimps ran out of richmond, because of a little lightning stiffing a few thousand customers in the process.

17. JayJay4Pres

JayJay4Pres New Member

May 10, 2003
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    **** Cobi
    **** LandyCakes
    **** Hartman
    **** The player formally known as Q1.

And may someone injure him tonight as well. Nothing serious, just enough to send a message.

You know, I hate New York as much as the next guy, but, the Gals just make me sick to my stomach...especially after ******* Cobi Jones had to equalise in the ****** last minutes of the game out here. Next year, if I can afford it, I am going to RFK to see the Gals lose...this year I'll just be there in spirit. Do it right boys, do it right.

18. macman

macman New Member

Feb 11, 2003
    pennsylvania
    Did anyone see the quote from Donovan in this morning's Post?

"My world, I'm not on this Earth to go be in Europe and become the best soccer player in the world. My life is about being happy. I want to enjoy it, and I think I can balance all of that and still be a good soccer player."

He should never even be considered again for the National Team with that attitude, and he should have verbal abuse rained down on him for the entire match. The great thing about being a United fan is that we have players that are hungry, that want to be better players every single day, not just content with "being happy". He makes me sick.

VAMOS UNITED!!!!

19. revelation

revelation Member+

Dec 17, 1998
    FC St. Pauli
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    True rival? What? Because of the team? Because their fans come to RFK and whine about how poorly they are treated? Because their fans come to Bigsoccer and complain how unfriendly we are and how we are mean to them in not allowing them to troll our boards? Because their fans are little internet dictators that mount their horses after every game to declare that they are the best fans in the league and it is MLS' fault that only 5 show up to every match? Because their fans complain incessantly about how they get a raw deal from MLS because they are not allowed to sign Henry, Van Nisteldive, Ronaldo, Kaka, Ashley Cole, and Cech?

Sorry but the only true rival are those swamp dwellers from up I95 - what exit are they from?

:mad:

Lalagals are just a crappy team from the West coast that we enjoy beating the crap out of when it matters. If they died in a fire, I would roast marshmellows upon their charred bones but rivals they will never be...

Macman, I too read the quotes from Whinovan and his defenders out in Lalaland. Are we sure that we can't give LA back to Mexico? How about just giving them Whinovan and his p*ssy patrol?

20. Keenan

Keenan New Member

Jun 15, 2004
    Stephens City,VA
    opens second beer of day

Is it time to leave yet??? Damn, I wish this thing had started already!

21. GUTuna

GUTuna Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Washington, DC USA
    Please welcome to RFK...

Landycakes and his Marvelous Band of Magical Pu ssys

22. jade1mls

jade1mls Member

Jul 9, 2006
    Seattle
    Hell yeah...

I can't WAIT til we beat LA. I was supposed to be going down from Philly, but we lost power last night during the storms and I have to finish some work that wasn't backed up. I am going to be glued to the match though.

Look for them to send old man Cobi Jones on early.
    Hopefully he'll be limping off before the end of the match. . Donovan is not gonna be a factor after his first physical encounter. We should put this one in the bag easily. 2-0 or 3-0.

23. roadkit

roadkit Greetings from the Fringe of Obscurity

Jul 2, 2003
    Fornax Cluster
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    WTF? Someone needs to tell Donovan this is RFK. If someone wants his signature, the can shag their ass to the HDC.

This is RFK. This is the home of DC United. The only autographs I want to see regarding the Gals are from the coroner on the autopsy report after we stomp their dead asses.

24. T Nitty

T Nitty New Member

Jun 3, 2004
    MD
    F^^^ Landycakes and the Galactic F^^^tards! Move the Gals to Mexico as an expansion team. That's the only way I could hate them more.

F^^^ your '05 MLS Cup. Your 13-13-6 record (45 pts, 4th Western Conf.) just shows the silliness of the playoff system.

And Landy, thanks for making my trip to Germany a special one. I really enjoyed your disappearing act. Maybe you can work as David Copperfield's assistant. Now that Bruce Arena is off the US team, he can go F himself. Hopefully you do the same.

25. DCSharksFC

DCSharksFC Member

Feb 28, 2003
    Virginia Tech
    f*ck 'em

rip 'em to shreds

leave some legs lying on the pitch afterwards

hopefully i see some blood, kinda excited to watch this in HD